Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have to be very far away at all and people are often not found for months or years or ever even when they are nearby.Plus, they're searching water, so he could have fallen through ice, just for example. So yes, I think it's more than entirely possible.

ETA: to be clear I said accident OR suicide. Accident first.
How would you explain Gannon being seen getting in the truck with Stepmother yet 4 hrs. later she returns without him. Then she lies?

What I find strange about the babysitter mentioning that and why it sounds like it is coached is because in Stepmoms interview she herself says she doesn't do the telling off , that is left to dad. (I hope I'm remembering right). So it's like the babysitter wanted to make that point also, why would she unless being asked to make that point.

IMO

I may have missed the answer to these questions but, Why did TS engage this baby sitter when she had a 17 year old daughter? What hours did she baby sit, from the end of school through dinner or was it an overnight?
Was TS working and that is the reason for the babysitter? How well did AS know this babysitter?
I wonder if this scheme had a path forward through the answers to these questions.

Babysitters interview.

Reporter "what was she ( Stepmom) like."

Babysitter. "She wouldn't...She never even spanked those (plural). kids"

This was an open ended question.

1) we have a broken sentence, missing or possible withheld information.

2) Sitter could've started anywhere, yet the first think that comes to her mind is "spanking"

Given what we know (audio) from stepmums phone. Sitters answer is very disturbing.

ETA

The reporter should have asked her what she means (subjective definition) of "Spanking"

Emailed Fox31KDVR my thoughts on the pathetic reporting and disgust at the click bait tactics! All contact info on their website

It just occurred to me about the 4 hour trip. It’s possible she did whatever to Gannon in the first hour of the trip and spent the remainder of the time creating an alibi by shopping. Terry Horman made a crazy long trip the same day Kyron went missing....

It just occurred to me about the 4 hour trip. It’s possible she did whatever to Gannon in the first hour of the trip and spent the remainder of the time creating an alibi by shopping. Terry Horman made a crazy long trip the same day Kyron went missing....
I totally agree. I don't think the entire time was spent on Gannon, but much of it was alibi.

jmo

I may have missed the answer to these questions but, Why did TS engage this baby sitter when she had a 17 year old daughter? What hours did she baby sit, from the end of school through dinner or was it an overnight?
Was TS working and that is the reason for the babysitter? How well did AS know this babysitter?
I wonder if this scheme had a path forward through the answers to these questions.
Babysitter said it was when they went away overnight IIRC. So maybe Step sister had other teenegaery things she had going on. Ie camp,extracurricular school activities from LS interview I'm thinking she may have been ROTC. Those activities can take up weekends, my youngst son's boyfriend was ROTC,who's Mom,and SM were very involved in that, both ex military. MOO

I totally agree. I don't think the entire time was spent on Gannon, but much of it was alibi.

jmo
And from all of the child abuse cases I’ve seen, they don’t go very far. I believe I calculated the average miles to be 40 based on 27 cases I looked at. It seemed that the closer the abuser was to the child, relationship wise, the closer the body was found. I’m willing to bet he is within a 40 mile radius.

ETA- we know they’re not from the area and only living there 2 years doesn’t mean she’s an expert on the area. I suspect she would go somewhere she’s familiar with and it’s likely close to her home.

She wasn't a daily babysitter, from what I gleaned from the interview. I would imagine she was hired when there wasn't someone in the family available to watch the little ones on occasion. I don't find that particularly strange.

jmo

After Gannon disappeared the family was still using the red truck for a few days. I have not seen the red truck at the house after the first week. It leads me to believe they have the truck but I can't say for sure.

"Also on Thursday, a Sheriff's Office patrol car with two deputies was parked for an extended period of time across the street from the Stauch family home, and two other men appearing to be law enforcement officers sat in an unmarked car down the street.

However, the officers left the scene after two men and a woman got into a pickup truck parked in the driveway, and drove away."

BOY6-scaled.jpg

Authorities say Gannon Stauch 'missing and endangered' after days gone - KRDO
Thanks so much!

She wasn't a daily babysitter, from what I gleaned from the interview. I would imagine she was hired when there wasn't someone in the family available to watch the little ones on occasion. I don't find that particularly strange.

jmo

Which I what I find strange, if she was just a babysitter how could she know specifically which parent does the spanking unless she was told that by the parent or children.

It doesn't always engender good relationships in a blended family to ask one child to babysit her step-siblings. Prior to moving to Colorado the biological father and mother were likely able to trade off child care more easily.

3 people drove away in a pickup? Doesn’t that seem like an odd way to collect evidence? I always thought they towed the cars to not disturb evidence. I hope they have the truck or at least did a forensic exam on it for any signs of a crime.
Well, apparently they towed the white car from a store parking lot after TS and her daughter drove it there. Jmo

He doesn't have to be very far away at all and people are often not found for months or years or ever even when they are nearby.Plus, they're searching water, so he could have fallen through ice, just for example. So yes, I think it's more than entirely possible.

ETA: to be clear I said accident OR suicide. Accident first.

This kind of search is the best chance and a little good luck.

Opinion - We need both a popcorn eating emoji, and Gannon to be found, this morning.....moo
:D:p

Good Morning @cody22
Yes-- We need GANNON Found TODAY !!!!
Sending positive vibes and prayers to the searchers, that they stay safe and are guided to find this innocent little guy and to Gannon's family, to hold on to the hope and have strength to get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member