Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I actually meant to say exactly what you are saying, she has been the reason for all this attention on her.
Oh no, I apologize, I didn't mean to sound like I was getting snippy with you. Just after that whole thing from few days ago from TS, I can't can't with her, and I know it's because I can't understand why in the world a person would do/say stuff like that when there is a missing child. Makes me a tad bit angry lol

Just a tip folks, actors and their confederates monitor social media threads to see how close both LE and we are to figuring things out. Sometimes they think they are smarter than LE and specialized resources, and enjoy watching us chase our tails. They also try to spread dis-information to throw both LE and groups like us off the trail.

Oh no, I apologize, I didn't mean to sound like I was getting snippy with you. Just after that whole thing from few days ago from TS, I can't can't with her, and I know it's because I can't understand why in the world a person would do/say stuff like that when there is a missing child. Makes me a tad bit angry lol

No offense taken, I know what you meant. Time to watch some paternity court to cheer me up from this depressing case. for some odd reason I get a kick out of it.

Just a tip folks, actors and their confederates monitor social media threads to see how close both LE and we are to figuring things out. Sometimes they think they are smarter than LE and specialized resources, and enjoy watching us chase our tails. They also try to spread dis-information to throw both LE and groups like us off the trail.

I think you’re giving the players in this case way too much credit.

Am I the only one that can barely make out anything from the video of them getting into the truck?? People have been saying he looks like he's staggering or hesitant or whatever but I can barely see a thing.
It's nearly impossible to make anything out on that video, and be 100% certain of it, in my opinion.
I think I can see this or that, but I'm honestly not sure because it's a (likely) phone recording of a video being played on a television screen.

I believe the actual video that AS was shown by the neighbor, and the copy that LE have, are perfectly clear, however. Surveillance video has come a very long way in a very short time.

I think he s definitely hurt why would she back up the truck and help him inside? <modsnip: If you can't link to according to WS rules, don't mention it.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you need to watch it on a big TV screen. Also keep in mind there is audio which only insiders know what that is.
I don't know then I don't have the ability to see it on a big screen. But I gather from the dad's reaction it does not bode well. He would know Gannon is his son after all.
MOO

For those of us in the cheap seats (or just me), who are you referring to?

So a K9 was brought in. Any pictures from MSM? I would be a paycheck on a bloodhound (ground scent), not so much on an air scent (other breeds).

As a quick answer - There was no mention or images in media of dogs being used around the house. There have been dogs used at secondary search sites which were chosen by LE based on tips. There was discussion about a media clip where it was unclear if a handler said they "picked up a scent" - meaning indication Gannon had been there versus meaning the dog had an item of Gannon's to use as a scent guide.
Here is the post:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...020-endangered-8.502596/page-33#post-15801657

Glad you joined us

Sorry, I actually meant to say exactly what you are saying, she has been the reason for all this attention on her.
bbm
This ! ^^^^
LS has no one to blame if people aren't supportive enough for her -- except herself.
Literally everything she's said and uploaded has people suspicious.
She can stop this by revealing what happened Sun and Mon and saying where Gannon is.
Esp. since LS herself claimed that he is ALIVE.'
Really ?
So, where is he ?
Produce him or be quiet.
And no, LS does not deserve an apology from anyone and least of all Gannon.
She's putting his loved ones through the pits of h*ll and fear.
How terrible to have a child go missing and know that the one person who could clear it up -- only lies.

With apologies to R. Bloch, author of Psycho, here's what I got from the babysitter interview:

Like "They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly.' Or maybe not, like I really don't know."

IOW to me her comments were a wash. But maybe that's the best supporter of LS the reporter could find? MOO.
bbm
Ita.
And if that's the case it's very pathetic.
What about the fellow teachers where LS used to work ?
Somewhat surprised they didn't interview LS' mother. She's been extremely supportive of LS.
Assuming LS must have friends out there.

Just jumping into this case from a PM request to offer my SAR and Tracking knowledge. I need to backtrack 30 pages and do some reading.

Time to investigate.

Welcome to Gannon's thread!

So glad you are here! We'll look for more information about the type of dogs utilized and the area of searches conducted so far (that we are aware of).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch