Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us in the cheap seats (or just me), who are you referring to?

The individual responsible for a child going missing and their assistant(s), unless it is truly a run-away. When they show no concern or make the case "boo hoo, all about me, not my fault, you can bet they are a narcissist.

I keep having images of LS pulling a John Skelton on everyone. MOO

I don’t know this for a fact, just speculation based off of this spreadsheet Databases and Perp Sheets compiled by Belinda
I sorted the column that lists how far the remains were located from the place of disappearance. It was 27 or so cases with data. I found the average to be about 40 miles. Some cases the remains were within feet of the last known location and one was over 300 miles away. Sadly, most of the perpetrators were family to the child. Sick.

I trust you. Thanks for doing that. I suspect that’s still fairly large though. Can you compare it to something else as big like a city or whatever?

That's never been mentioned by LE or in any MSM article that I've read.

There's an investigative job for someone. Check all the local scout troops and cub den social media posts and pictures to see if he shows up. Much better chance of suriving outdoors if he has had some training.

Another investigative job. If you know the exact place last seen, hit Google Earth Sat view and start looking around for abandoned farms, barns, old factories, etc. We need an overlay of the area to know what has been searched and what has not. Searching areas piecemeal based on tips is generally not productive, grid and air search from the PLS outward is usually very productive. Has the Civil Air Patrol been contacted to do an air grid search?

I am going with what the neighbour said and did expand upon as he did watch on a large screen tv. Sorry I have to go into work for a few hrs. so no time to look for a link. Something seemed unusual to him.
Regardless of what the neighbour said (and I also remember something similar btw), the interesting point for me was - why did she back the truck up? How hard is it for an 11 year old to walk out to the kerb? I could understand it if you were loading something heavy, or even the dogs, for their safety - but otherwise, it makes zero sense. Unless ofc you did not want anyone to see how little Gannon was walking/was injured. Or he was unable to walk that short distance. So I think this fact gives credibilty to him walking in some way unusually.

JMO

My biggest concern for a child outside would be exposure, more so for an injured child. Any idea if he was in Boy Scouts or had other outdoor survival training?
His father is military, but I have never seen or heard anything about Boy Scouts or anything like survival training. We keep hearing that he is a sweet little guy that loves video games.

Another investigative job. If you know the exact place last seen, hit Google Earth Sat view and start looking around for abandoned farms, barns, old factories, etc. We need an overlay of the area to know what has been searched and what has not. Searching areas piecemeal based on tips is generally not productive, grid and air search from the PLS outward is usually very productive. Has the Civil Air Patrol been contacted to do an air grid search?
There was a drone used early on. It covered 50 miles surrounding Gannon's Lorson Ranch neighborhood. Not sure about the Civil Air Patrol.

There's an investigative job for someone. Check all the local scout troops and cub den social media posts and pictures to see if he shows up. Much better chance of suriving outdoors if he has had some training.
I'm local, and there has been some wicked cold snaps since he has gone missing. And plenty of snow. Still holding onto hope for him though.

I am somewhat surprised with National Guard resources that a helicopter with thermal vision was not used the first or second evening at sundown. A hiding child would have shown up as being warmer than the surrounding ground, unless it was just not reported. Hindsight is always 20/20.

That is a trained air scent dog. Very good on a search where the subject is in reasonable proximity to the place last seen. It can only follow the scent cone from the subject to the dog when the wind is blowing towards the dog. Need a ground scent dog, but at this point, too late if it was not done before the area was contaminated.

Okay so I was Googling and I guess they actually did bring in bloodhounds.

Stepmother Of Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch Says She's Received 'Death Threats'

The following agencies have assisted in the search efforts:

4th Judicial District Attorney's Office
Army 4th Engineer Battalion (in 100 percent non-duty volunteer status)
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Springs Fire Department
Colorado Springs Police Department
Douglas County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
El Paso County Public Works
El Paso County Search and Rescue
Emergency Incident Support
FBI CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment)
Flight for Life (searching purposes only)
Fremont County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
Fountain Police Department
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (in 100 percent non-duty volunteer status)
Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management
Salvation Army
Verizon Wireless
Volunteer Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD)

Fountain Community Theater. I may not be able to attend but will be buying 4 tickets in advance.

'Give ‘Em Hell, Harry' - PeakRadar.com

February 17 is a special performance and a fundraiser for the family of Gannon Staunch. All proceeds of this event will go to the family of Gannon Stauch in the hope that this small effort will help the family find Gannon and/or heal from this ordeal. Reminder: This is not a family friendly event because of the language (swearing.)

Drones and a medical helicopter have been involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0