Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following this case and have been wondering, what is the extent le has gone through questioning the step mom? She was obviously the last one to see him, especially with him getting in her pickup and him not returning with her. I'm just so frustrated with the "laws" and the le not wanting to do anything until they have more proof...what more do they need?

MOO they need enough to exceed the threshhold for reaonable doubt for prosecution.
MOO They want to bring murder charges not abandoment charge.

LE has not confirmed that any dog has hit on Gannon's scent. It was stated that there were search dogs and a reporter asked about the dog's training, were the dogs given Gannon's scent, Not that the dogs hit on his scent. This is very important information to get correct....
ETA: Can not locate video, so MOO
Thanks for clarifying.
Yes, it proves that he did not run away from home on foot.
Or go to play at a friends' house.

bbm

If the truck was left parked by the curb both the driver's and left rear passenger's doors would open in to traffic. As was seen in the video, a vehicle drove by. I perceive backing up the truck in to the driveway the same as many perceive placing a child on rear seating... a safety measure.
The driver would have to enter the door on the street open to traffic once either way. Question is why back in just to put Gannon on drivers side.

We're let in on an interesting tidbit at the tail end of the news video... that the second investigation (other than the physical searching) is underway by a behind-closed-doors group that is attempting to determine if there was "foul play".

Isn't the content of the neighbor's video contradicting what TS initially reported enough for the group to make a decision at this point?
I thought LE has stated since early on that the search and the investigation are separate but running parallel to each other. I could swear I’ve seen that at least twice.

bbm
The driver would have to enter the door on the street open to traffic once either way. Question is why back in just to put Gannon on drivers side.
Yes, for the adult driver, not the child. Given what is seen on the video, that the rear driver side appeared to have something there (something fell after the door was opened) and GS and/or TS had to move something(s) before GS could enter. We have no clue if items are stored on/in the front and rear passenger sides as well.

Exactly. He could have got in the "safer" side.

Arguably, it's more dangerous backing onto a driveway where a child might be waiting. Presumably, you've locked the house up at this point (not often I'd start up my car then remove the keys to go back and lock up) so Gannon would be outside. Why leave him waiting there? Quicker that he hops in with you. I do find this odd myself.

The only reasonabke explanation, and I'm probably basing it more on our narrower roads here in England, is that she maybe wanted to turn the car round. So she backed in to pull out left, rather than do a U turn in the street. Again, I'd bet the direction they went in has been clarified by now.

But personally I still think she had a less innocent ulterior motive.

bbm
I thought LE has stated since early on that the search and the investigation are separate but running parallel to each other. I could swear I’ve seen that at least twice.
Yes, we were told there are two investigations, but we were not provided any detail as to what the second investigation entails. Now we know it is for to determine if this is a "foul play" case.

Just a tip folks, actors and their confederates monitor social media threads to see how close both LE and we are to figuring things out. Sometimes they think they are smarter than LE and specialized resources, and enjoy watching us chase our tails. They also try to spread dis-information to throw both LE and groups like us off the trail.
Wise advice. imo

Been following this case and have been wondering, what is the extent le has gone through questioning the step mom? She was obviously the last one to see him, especially with him getting in her pickup and him not returning with her. I'm just so frustrated with the "laws" and the le not wanting to do anything until they have more proof...what more do they need?
You do not ever want a perp to walk because of a flimsy case.

Thanks.
I must have missed that.

It was on a live stream from KKTV's page with Sgt. Deborah Mynatt who was answering questions from the press. They mention the Flight for Life at roughly 9:46 because a reporter had asked her something about aerial searches and she said they used drones for two days and they had the helicopter for one day.

Edit: Well it's not embedding the video so I'll just put the link for the interview here. Can't post the link either :rolleyes:. I'll try it again but just take out the spaces if you want to watch it.

https:// www. facebook. com/ kktv11news/videos/ 866998680424980/

Last edited:
Exactly. He could have got in the "safer" side.

Arguably, it's more dangerous backing onto a driveway where a child might be waiting. Presumably, you've locked the house up at this point (not often I'd start up my car then remove the keys to go back and lock up) so Gannon would be outside. Why leave him waiting there? Quicker that he hops in with you. I do find this odd myself.

The only reasonabke explanation, and I'm probably basing it more on our narrower roads here in England, is that she maybe wanted to turn the car round. So she backed in to pull out left, rather than do a U turn in the street. Again, I'd bet the direction they went in has been clarified by now.

But personally I still think she had a less innocent ulterior motive.
But this thread started out saying she backed in to hide his walking issue from neighbors, not the camera she had to know was there across street pointed at her driveway with contrasting color ? So why back in and why not park in garage if she knew camera was there? Maybe he jumped out of truck after he woke up later and what are we going on 1/2 a video with no date stamp?

bbm
Just a tip folks, actors and their confederates monitor social media threads to see how close both LE and we are to figuring things out. Sometimes they think they are smarter than LE and specialized resources, and enjoy watching us chase our tails. They also try to spread dis-information to throw both LE and groups like us off the trail.

I would have to exclude what is portrayed in the neighbor's video as being a 'smart move' perpetrated by one of the main actors in that video... unless that actor wants LE to know there was a lie and only one actor returned in the truck.

I would classify that as a huge OOPS!

MOO possibly to give a reason to go to the truck with what ever it is she carried there when she went to the truck the first time in the video.
Someone suggested the path she took, going around the front of the truck, avoided the range of the Stauch's own Ring or maybe it avoided Gannon's view from the front window.
The ring range would also need not to reach to the passenger side of the truck to be of any use in subtrefuge about GS returning.

But this thread started out saying she backed in to hide his walking issue from neighbors, not the camera she had to know was there across street pointed at her driveway with contrasting color ? So why back in and why not park in garage if she knew camera was there? Maybe he jumped out of truck after he woke up later and what are we going on 1/2 a video with no date stamp?

Xfinty footage runs a 24 hour dated timeline on it bottom edge.
MOO The footage released may be a recording of a recording.

So are we concluding she did not care if the camera was on her leaving or that she did not know it was there and is lying or lied, and if the later who saw the entire video afterwards showing he did not wake up and or wheres the proof he was not asleep ? Also couldn't he have gone out the back and hopped the fence and escaped the video we never saw in front at 330 friend claim time frame? I just don't hear LE saying or confirming anything so I have to ask what am i missing besides dad crying for unknown reason when he saw video?

Last edited:
Contrary to what some people think, the police are not who make the decision to charge someone with a crime. The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires that all felonies (offenses typically punishable by at least a year in prison) be charged via an indictment by a grand jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored