Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other child went to school. I believe the school is a short distance away, but without a bus, a lot of parents would be driving. So I just figured she had run an errand or two, come back to the house and picked up Gannon.

In fact, if anyone knows the name of Gannon's school, could you post it? Google maps shows a school nearby that was recently constructed (the satellite view shows it still under construction, but there's a map marker with an elementary school about ¾ of a mile from their house, more or less - I assume that's where the kids went?)
Grand Mountain School, according to
Gannon Stauch Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I haven't seen it posted in other MSM, but I have seen that some of the community gatherings for Gannon have met outside that school.

So this case has completely consumed me.

I thought I had been obsessed (for lack of a better term) before... I was wrong.

How do you keep yourself sane? I have never felt this much emotion over another case before.
We hear you. Sometimes a break is good. Sometimes you cant because that drives you crazy. I tend to walk if weather permits or grab the granddoggy and head to the Lake. Connect with nature. The thing that works for me is doing something in your own Community. Even a simple gesture of kindness, donation etc. etc.

Am I the only one that can barely make out anything from the video of them getting into the truck?? People have been saying he looks like he's staggering or hesitant or whatever but I can barely see a thing.

It’s in every case. To me people see things that are mostly imagination.

Here I think all we see are two blurry shapes moving toward the truck. The larger shape seems to stop with the smaller one near the rear door and then moves to the driver door. Feet from the smaller form then disappear from the side of the truck as he gets into the truck. Then the larger shape appears to get into the truck.

Happily, they have super clear audio, apparently and may have clearer video.

I know what you mean; I followed those cases closely. But in both those cases didn’t LE keep stating that they did not believe HB’s boyfriend and HD’s family were involved? I definitely remember LE publicly repeating that with HD—that family was cooperating and had nothing to do with disappearance. I’m not seeing that in this case though. But perhaps different LE agencies have different public relations strategies. MOO.
With the HD case it was stated on every FaceBook post :rolleyes: and presser from PCPD that the family wasn't involved and they were cooperating (paraphrasing). I understand where you are coming from. Most cases where none of the family suspected it is usually stated, multiple times.

So this case has completely consumed me.

I thought I had been obsessed (for lack of a better term) before... I was wrong.

How do you keep yourself sane? I have never felt this much emotion over another case before.
I thought I got emotionally invested with Harley Dilly's case and my heart couldn't break so much for somebody I didn't know.... Man, Gannon's disappearance has showed me my heart can hurt even more for another child I don't personally know. I'm kind of glad I moved away from the Springs a couple months ago or I know I could be hiking every trail I knew and driving every back road I could find on a map. It is so hard to follow cases like this.

Last edited:
Timeline by Fox News:

Gannon search enters third week; timeline of efforts

TIMELINE:

A sheriff’s office spokesperson confirmed investigators do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage shows—but stressed the video is only one part of the ongoing investigation.
‘Come Home’: Search Is on for Colorado Boy Who Vanished Two Weeks Ago

It's clear that LE has accepted the video as accurate. That contradicts LS's story that Gannon ran away around 3:15 that day. It contradicts Gannon saying he was going out to play. It contradicts Gannon saying saying he was going over to a friend's house.

IMO there's only one reason why LS led LE to believe Gannon ran away and that's to cover her own actions.

I really want to hear the 911 call.

Quite true about what LE said about what the neighbor said about the video. But I have not seen it reported anywhere that

1. As some here have said, LE does not dispute what the neighbor said the father said. I'm not saying what the neighbor said isn't true. Or that LE disputes it. But there is no LE confirmation of that comment. How could there be? LE wasn't there when the neighbor showed the video to the father. Maybe instead of "third-hand account" heresay is a better term to describe that situation.

2. That "accepting the neighbor's account of the video" means GS never returned to the house. I don't think he did but I don't think the video alone or the neighbor's account of the video that I've seen can prove that.

JMO
Edited to correct typo

Last edited:
ganna_stauch_zrcft9

Love this photo!

‘Come Home’: Search Is on for Colorado Boy Who Vanished Two Weeks Ago

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> I only watched the driveway video twice. I couldn’t really make out much but it was seriously too painful to think that may be last time he was alive. Enough to make a stranger cry. We’re all here because these kids, people and cases touch us somehow. I usually can keep my heart at a respectable objective distance but this one... it hurts. Even seeing his pictures. He just reminds me so much of my youngest it make my gut clench. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. Honestly I only watched the driveway video twice. I couldn’t really make out much but it was seriously too painful to think that may be last time he was alive. Enough to make a stranger cry. We’re all here because these kids, people and cases touch us somehow. I usually can keep my heart at a respectable objective distance but this one... it hurts. Even seeing his pictures. He just reminds me so much of my youngest it make my gut clench. :(

This case is so hard on the heart.

Grand Mountain School, according to
Gannon Stauch Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I haven't seen it posted in other MSM, but I have seen that some of the community gatherings for Gannon have met outside that school.

Okay - yes, that's the fairly new one. One makes a right hand turn out of their housing development and it's about a mile - a very short ride. There's a lot of still empty land out by the school (and south of their subdivision). Gives a bit of a feel of open prairie, out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224