Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've haven't read everything as this thread is going pretty fast, but remember early on about the people in the garage being angry when LE surprised them? I wonder if TS's story (about GS getting cut in the garage) lines up with something about that. mmmmm...
They were startled when the door closed, not angry.

I've been doing it too, it wasn't meant to point the finger at posters typing a mile a minute, just was referring to her, when the bio Mom had all those poignant nick names for him, I just wonder if SM ever called him "G" before she started her verbal diarrhea on social media. She seems so apt to use slang. For someone who might have an online PhD. Or not.

Last edited:
I'm thinking this woman is really dangerous. Her grip on reality has slipped if she thinks anyone is going to believe the unbelievable excuses she has made to contradict the evidence LE must have. I didn't think so before, but now I wouldn't be surprised if she took her own life. JMO
Oh don’t say that although I agree. Shudders of EG. No. Don’t do it LS. Think of your family. Think of Gannon’s family. The pain. The loss. It’ll remain with them forever.
It won’t go away just because you do.

So it is Albert's fault, indirectly, because he left some woodworking tools laying around.

• Circular Saw. If there's one power-activated saw belonging in every beginner's box, it's a circular saw. ...
  • Jigsaw. Every beginning woodworker should invest in a decent jigsaw. ...
  • Compound Miter Saw. ...
  • Table Saw. ...
  • Hammer. ...
  • Mallet. ...
  • Power Drill. ...
  • Screw Gun.

I wonder what kind of woodworking tool Gannon cut his foot on? Was there a bloody hammer or jigsaw laying around in the garage?
My husband is really into woodworking. He may leave a few tools on his work table if he is in the middle of a project, but I can't imagine him leaving tools strewn about on the floor, especially sharp ones. IMO, most woodworkers are very methodical, intentional people, unlikely to leave tools on the floor of the garage. AS is military too... I'm pretty sure he knows how to be safe, keep an area safe, etc. MOO.

I mean, she could’ve let him sit on a chair or other item actually in the garage, if her goal was to be careful about getting blood on anything. I wouldn’t want blood to get on the interior of my car. JMO.
So when they bandaged the foot Was he sitting in the garage on the back of the car or was he sitting on the back of the car in the driveway? If he were sitting on the back of the car in the driveway, then there would be video footage of it. So if her story is bogus.( which I'm sure it is) Why is she defending Blood on the back of a car? I can imagine many reasons why there would be Blood on the back of a car. And it doesn't sound very innocent.

IMHO

In my house, cut feet get cleaned in the house with soap and water, especially if it is a puncture wound. Puncture wounds bleed for a long period of time---needs elevation and ice to stop the bleeding. (Also, most doctors want puncture wounds to be seen because of infection risk and to make sure that other structures in the foot are not damaged.) He was then going back and forth to the gate probably leaving lots of blood on the ground and in the car. Must be an impressive blood trail (blood trail clean up in garage) going to that gate. How far were the garbage cans inside that gate?

What kind of tool? It is easy to step on nails as they are often not really seen as an obstacle. But, a tool is tougher. If they were working on cleaning the garage, I would think the first thing to pick up would be those carelessly left, often expensive hand tools for woodworking.

The story is concerning and unbelievable. I have less faith that we will find Gannon.

Last edited:
Just thought of something else...
Why would you entrust the only gate key to an 11 year old boy? Ours stays hung up in the kitchen.
I guarantee when they find Gannon, that key is with him. Probably by accident and she had to explain that too.
IMO
LS by admission of her own tv interview showed herself as a controlling individual. No way was Gannon given permission to "keep" that key, or any key for that matter.

Didn't she say there is video evidence of shadows of Gannon exiting the truck then a selfie of him/her on return to prove he returned and LE knows this? Also what could be in the bag she carried in the guncase to truck that could be woodworking, used to hurt Gannon and put back in garage to set up the cut foot alibi?IMO-hammer,wonder bar,chisel, saw,plane,?

Gannon got in the driver's side back door. Wonder why he didn't exit that same door when they arrived back home 4 hours later? Seems like he'd have more room to get out on the driver's side since she backed the truck in and the passenger side is next to a car.

And what's the deal with the carpet? Did she get a new carpet or a carpet cleaner between Sat and Mon? Hike Sunday, 4 hour car trip Monday.

If Gannon’s foot was bleeding bad enough to leave a damn TRAIL What kinda MOTHER takes him hiking the next day???? As a mom, that kills me!!! He was bleeding that bad, doesn’t take him to a clinic just to be 100% SAFE??? No freakin way!! MOO
I wonder if the people in the hiking photos from Sunday noticed if he was limping or anything....
Yeah, I didn't think so.
How good are crime labs? Are they able to pinpoint how long blood has been somewhere, like to the difference of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday/Monday? Or is that not possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member