CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During this phone call, Al told Letecia, “I fully believe something happened and it was an accident and you panicked… I know that you did something, and I know that you’re responsible.”

Al said he’s “worried to death” that one day he'll have to testify about what happened, and he won’t know what to say, except that Letecia lied to him over and over, and didn’t tell the truth.

Long rambling about god, I didn't catch most.

LS: "You should have my back no matter what."

Sorry, folks, the audio on this one is so bad. Unfortunately, it's still just as screechy, just unintelligible.

I think the gist of most of this is that she doesn't know nuffin and he should be unquestioningly loyal to her, but to be honest, I can't work out much but a word here and there and the tone.

As reiterates that he thinks it was an accident and that he will stand by her if she's honest. "I know that you did something and I know that you're responsible." Says he no longer thinks there is any hope for them. And that he doesn't know what he is going to say when he is called up to testify. Other than that she lied over and over and over and that she never told him the truth.

He mentions the word murder, for the first time.

End call.

Call picks back up.

Sounds like she's playing baffled.

AS: "All that stuff together, how else am I meant to think?"

AS: "I'm gonna have to get up on the stand and look you in the eye and tell them I think you're responsible."

AS: "Prove me wrong."

LS shouting, very distorted, sorry.

AS: "I will tell them that my wife had the opportunity to tell me the truth, made up fake people, stories to send me in seventeen different directions, when I know for a fact you're the last one to see him alive."

AS: "The last one to see him cry, to say 'I'm bleeding'."

LS flipping out over the video being edited. AS points out she didn't flip out over him saying that she was the last one to see him. Says she wasn't but won't say who was.

AS asking about the blood in the corner. LS: "You're grasping."

LS now saying that there were eighteen people in the house. That the crime scene was contaminated.

AS: "Whatever."

LS saying she never said it was hers or Gannon's blood. Saying [her attorney] is 'gonna rip y'all to shreds'.

LS keeps calling the house a crime scene. AS points out that she said it was an accident.

AS: "What I feel like and I think is that you did it and you dumped his body somewhere."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member