CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The State points out that Maria did not speak with an accent, as previously claimed.

Maria was there briefly and then "Taylor" appeared. The State: "How do you know she's not faking it?" (paraphrased).

Dr L: Just look and listen...

The State: Why are the personality traits of Maria not consistent?

Dr L: (mumbles, says something about documents)

The State: But you have admitted that you lost the documents!

JUDGE: JURY GO BACK TO ROOM!!

Summary: Maria is supposed to have a Russian accent. Dr Lewis agrees that we heard "Maria" speaking. There was no Russian accent (although Dr L lowers her voice and mumbles).

Dr. L referred to the documents again. Now, there are some documents being held by the Defense lawyers.

Judge says to give them over.

1683142360109.png
1683142406985.png
1683143124764.png

1683142451864.png

Prosecution asks Dr. Lewis if when the video started that was when Maria the Protector came out, even though there was no situation for Maria to go into protection mode. Was that the Russian language, there was no accent when came in as Maria, and then she said she was Taylor.

Dr. Lewis wants to know if there is any benefit? You want consistency in your persona says Prosecution.

Oh-oh, Dr. Lewis got caught saying she has the lost documents? Jury has to leave the courtroom while this is discussed. Don't look like the documents that are on the video.
1683142708029.png

15 minutes Recess now

WITNESS IS HANDING A WHOLE STACK OF DOCUMENTS TO THE DEFENSE, NOW.

Several are already part of discovery. One is something they've never seen, with coloured lines on it that they can't make out.

Judge is laying down the law, literally. Telling her the discovery laws for Colorado. What is required of her by law as a witness.

15 mins recess. They're going to be going through ALL her notes through the break to check them against what has been seen and is known.

Recess until 2pm.

Fifteen minute break coming up (for cool down).

Judge patiently explaining CO rules of evidence (AGAIN - to the ATTORNEYS who are holding said documents!)

So now, the State gets to look at those documents. The Judge is giving instructions on how to preserve this fiasco for the appellate record. Everything has to come into the record NOW.

hahaha (that's me laughing, not the judge)

I'm going with no redirect, if the defence has any sense left at point (doubtful they had any in the first place I know) they will just rest their case and wait for the inevitable.

I'm pretty sure they were, that's when I turned my stream back on based on what the judge said before the recess.

I honestly think she has written her own DSM.
Autobiography?

15 minutes recess to enable Lewis or whatever she's calling herself, opportunity to furnish defense with all notes she has.
Judge has reminded star witness about laws in Colorado regarding discovery.
Again.

Back 2pm.

Lewis is an agent of chaos..

I dont care about who was smoking it ..what I want to know that the Dr on the stand is not under its influence directly or in directly while working with people who have serious issues and then bringing those hazy opinions to court ,which is what it looks like from where I sit in Virginia. I cant see much but...
I'm not saying that I agree or disagree, but... could this be why the prosecution asked that the court make sure the witness had no impairment causing her tardiness, etc?

Did the smoking caught on camera yesterday lead the prosecution to believe that Dr. Lewis was taking the stand while under the idleness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps