CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this time they might have had her sitting somewhere comfortable rather than loitering in the hallway. I heard the word 'sofa' at one point. But that could have been not related to her timing at all; I find her very hard to hear in her position in the courtroom.

MOO

Agreed. I can barely hear a word either. I did hear her answer a question just now that p*ssed me off but I've forgotten what it was now after that document fiasco.
How much more leeway is the judge going to give this woman? Its beyond the pale now for sure.

Last edited:
There are no words for this woman (Lewis that is)

So did she say infront of the jury that she didn’t have this note? Then 10 minutes later says she has it?

A completely incompetent, unreliable, untrustworthy witness. I just want the judge to tell her to get out of his courtroom. She’s turned the trial for justice for Gannon into a total circus.

The charitable interpretation is that Dr Lewis is 1) confused; 2) not very familiar with the case; 3) has no real report to rely upon and 4) chronically tardy.

The uncharitable interpretation is that Dr Lewis is accustomed to just talking off the cuff with no charts or reports to support her viewpoints. (A quack)

The malicious interpretation is that Dr. Lewis pretends to talk off the cuff, and is deliberately withholding discovery from the Court.

(All three could be true at the same time, I guess). #3 is a serious charge, though.

IMO.

Fifteen minute break coming up (for cool down).

Judge patiently explaining CO rules of evidence (AGAIN - to the ATTORNEYS who are holding said documents!)

So now, the State gets to look at those documents. The Judge is giving instructions on how to preserve this fiasco for the appellate record. Everything has to come into the record NOW.

hahaha (that's me laughing, not the judge)

Wow.....

Where would this case be if not for Judge Werner doing everything he can to keep the focus on preserving a "fair trial" for the defendant -- versus the circus unfolding before him! o_O

He said - paraphrasing - the courthouse has cametas EVERYWHERE in the building. This is addressed to everyone in the gallery. If you try to smoke in a stairwell, you WILL BE ON CAMERA. Even if you were caught on camera yesterday and told to stop, but you went to a different stairwell today, smoking is still not allowed. This his for tobacco or marijuana. There is no smoking at all in the courthouse. Does anyone in the gallery have any questions? They don't.

Imo - this trial has been going on for several weeks. To me, this infers that someone who just showed up yesterday was smoking and were amonished privately, but they decided to smoke in another area in the courthouse today - which was ALSO caught on camera.

Understandable. Weed helps me get through most of this trial without my brain melting out of all the orifices on my face.

Dr Lewis lied to the Judge. She has suddenly pulled out a bunch of documents shed claimed she does't have. 15 minutes recess while Judge decides how to handle this.
This witness is corrupt.

There are no words for this woman (Lewis that is)

So did she say infront of the jury that she didn’t have this note? Then 10 minutes later says she has it?

A completely incompetent, unreliable, untrustworthy witness. I just want the judge to tell her to get out of his courtroom. She’s turned the trial for justice for Gannon into a total circus.
How did the prosecution know that she would be pulling this stunt? Because the whole thing before they resumed after lunch was about this specifically? Was there some conspiracy that was overheard? Weird.

The judge seems to be clinging to decorum. Giving the witness, defense and defendant every benefit of courtesy. To avoid delays, mistrial, appeal.

But this, the defense and witness in collusion. IMO they were not ever going to submit a report. Didn't want the prosecution to have access to this --

These stunts must be sanctionable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member