CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream is live. Jury not present.

Prosecution asking about notes that were 'lost', involving some kind of confession in faux-Latin? He's asking for confirmation about where these notes have gone or if they exist. Judge is going to question the witness about the notes when she arrives. Dr. Lewis is entering now.

Someone earlier mentioned something about were we going to hear she was using Pig Latin like many of us did as kids pretending we spoke some foreign language.

Oh if the MIA faux-Latin confession is really Pig Latin...

So any bets as to how long Dr. L’s testimony will last? I can see redirect either lasting forever or being zilch.

I'm going with no redirect, if the defence has any sense left at this point (doubtful they had any in the first place I know) they will just rest their case and wait for the inevitable.

oh. thanks. I thought they were to be back at 1:20.

I'm pretty sure they were, that's when I turned my stream back on based on what the judge said before the recess.

I wonder, when was the last time Dr Lewis did any kind of extra training or qualification? She qualified around 50 years ago correct? Psychology, methods and research has changed so much in that time. Legal definitions change, the law in certain states changes, changes are made to what’s included in the DSM.

Has she even bothered to keep up with the definitions and thresholds for diagnosis over the years? Does she still use DSM-1 as reference? I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

I honestly think she has written her own DSM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member