CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how the BIG B. keeps referring to Jh as "That guy over there"..LOL Why dignify him by giving him a name ( bet it rots his socks ROFLMBO)

Go Brauchler...Differentiating Metal illness from Insanity....Most Mentally Ill folks know what's going on ( as did JH) and tho thinking isn't normal..IT DOES NOT MEAN INSANE!! Sorry for bolding..that's my Opinion....

By example..Someone who acts out..hurts others because of bad reaction to taking drugs...AT that moment is actually Insane even tho it was self inflicted..or took BAD Drugs....BTW~~ Most if not all of them end up dead anyway and never got to claim Insanity...Just my observations:moo:

To make sure I am looking at the right person. Is JH the person directly in front of the lady in maroon suit? He has a lighter shirt on?

Yes. He seems to be watching everyone today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, lovely fellow members, I viewed the 7 most emotional witness testimonies through tears. Now, I understand why my life was too busy to watch the trial live. It was not meant for me to be traumatized by the horror on a regular basis. It must have not been easy for you to watch this trial from the beginning. My thoughts are with you as I choose not to view the closing remarks. My best regards to the victims and may healing from this horrific tragedy become easier each day forward.
JH should be found guilty of all 161 counts. Evil lurks in his black heart.

Blessings to all...

I bet JH wishes GB was on his team!

I'm sorry I have failed on Tweets today...:blushing: my computer decided it didn't want to help...

Wow! Objecting during closing arguments? Bad form Mr King!!! Now a bench conference.

Do you want one of us to do tweets Zoey?

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 48s49 seconds ago
#theatershooting

With Gargi chats, he says what I feel like doing is evil. He says kill people.

NewsRadio 850 KOA ‏@850KOA · 1m1 minute ago
Brauchler: going through Holmes' meticulous and deliberate preparations. #theatershooting http://850koa.com/live

Ask dad to come and get James please

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

JH has to find the most controllable theater, (notebook referenced)

JH saw 9 different movies to find the perfect theater. Uses cash

Here's a good one - "Only 2 exits"
Too visible 4 exits - avoid

@larryryckman: Brauchler now telling jurors how JH cased the theater and dismissed some theaters because there were too many exits. #theatershooting

JH knew he would be attaked. Uses many escapees. Doesn't want them to get away.

Brauchler going through all theaters JH ID'd in his notebook.

He researches Columbine to figure out police response times, how much ammo needed

@larryryckman: Brauchler noting that JH calculated how long it would take police to respond to #theatershooting. "He knows his victims want to live."

His conscious objective is to kill. He knew victims wouldn't want to be shot. Prevented them from fleeing

Continuing to observe JH. Haven't seen him look around the courtroom at all. His facial expressions and body posture haven't changed, IMO, through out trial.

How does he try to get less to flee? Tear gas. He traps them. Gets scope and laser to shoot escapees.

@larryryckman: Brauchler says JH brought tear gas to #theatershooting to control crowd, protect himself. http://t.co/SzfuxmExet

Shooting at exits in theater 9 - they're going right where someone would walk, not high up.

Steel penetration bullets hitting people in theater 8.

@larryryckman: "This is before the foot is amputated," Brauchler says, showing a photo of one #theatershooting survivor.

Anticipates how trapped will try to flee. Chose outfits to intimidate

You don't want 400 people rushing you - JH

Why does he think they'd rush him? They would think it's wrong

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

Victims will hide behind seats. His intent is to cause their death, He buys steel penetrator bullets. They went thru seat

Grave risk of death in kill box with those rounds.

JH gets wireless headphones to drown out screams. http://t.co/d3PqaJzbOY

@larryryckman: Brauchler noting that JH picked the "right weapons" and then practiced. He says it speaks to intent and sanity. #theatershooting

JH picked .40 cal b/c of stopping power. Gets 12 g. shotgun - optimal in theater to kill people.

Gets laser scope to be more accurate. Goes to target practice 5x 2.5 hours away. He uses life size human paper targets

He practices loading guns, uses gloves he would wear.

JH gets pulled over and cop sees weapons cases in back seat. JH says he's going shooting. He gets window tint after that

Has to bring enough ammo to kill all people. 700 rounds. Plans escape.

@larryryckman: "He brought 700 rounds of ammo." It was his objective to kill all of those people, Brauchler says. #theatershooting

Getaway plan
Apartment diversion,

Anybody else think Brauchler is hitting it out of the park?? I sure do!!!

So far all of def. objections have been over-ruled..except for 1-2...

Def. is trying to stop this steam rolling!!

On another note..Anybody think Mr. B.'s wife knows his closing word for word?? LOL

JH disguised by armor, gets tire puncturing devices. Why buy that in June if not thinking about fleeing.

Gets 1st aid kit in case he gets shot.

@larryryckman: DA: Why did JH buy tire stars? Because he knew the Aurora #theatershooting would be "illegal and society would reject it."

If he expected to get captured or killed why get that? In case he got away

@larryryckman: No meaningless decisions or purchases by JH, Brauchler says. JH was very deliberate in his planning and actions. #theatershooting

Weapon jams. He leaves theater. Doesn't expect anyone out there. They should be at his apt. 2 police, car w. lights.

Mr. B is incredibly good at this summary.

He is doing this all by memory on the fly. And he is not missing anything. He is covering a wealth of information.

We almost could have skipped the whole trial and just listened to his closing.

WOW. GO Mr. B!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member