CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly hope someone mentions why we are present...What all this "wonderful" child did---this is soooooo wrong
Really, aren't most kids generally 'good' in 5th grade? I mean bullies start young, but to compare he was a 'renaissance child' to a murderer over 10 years later?

The witness does not even have independent recollection of his time teaching the shooter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 55s55 seconds ago
THAT'S IT? That's all the defense wanted to ask the gunman's 5th grade teacher? I'm lost.
#theatershooting #TheaterTrial

I'm with you, Maise - Higgs giggling, and calling a mass murderer 'Jimmy' is just disturbing, and really inappropriate - IMO

Absolutely! She 'accidentally on purpose' calls the shooter by his first name.

We can see right through her!

Really, aren't most kids generally 'good' in 5th grade? I mean bullies start young, but to compare he was a 'renaissance child' to a murderer over 10 years later?

I still remember chit chatting with my daughters teachers about who we thought had a possible jail visit in their future in 1-2 grade---
This guy was very disappointed that the shooter didn't acknowledge him.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Karrer says JH looks just the same as he did in fifth grade. Karrer steps down from the stand. #theatershooting

I'm checking out for the day----don't think I can take Ms. Nelson anymore

I bet the shooter didn't appreciate being told he looks the same as he did when he was 10/11 lol

10 minute recess...OK..So this teacher completely INVALIDATES Dr. Gur and her assertions..So jury has been vindicated by this witness..That alone tells the jury.THEY got it right..and Def. are trying to obfuscate the truth in order to save their client....

Question just from this witness would mean..how many other witnesses HID evidence of the true nature of their client..I know Pros. squewered most of their expert witnesses..BUT still..bringing in these "lovey dovey" past historically speaking witnesses could actually BACKFIRE!!

10 minute recess...OK..So this teacher completely INVALIDATES Dr. Gur and her assertions..So jury has been vindicated by this witness..That alone tells the jury.THEY got it right..and Def. are trying to obfuscate the truth in order to save their client....

Question just from this witness would mean..how many other witnesses HID evidence of the true nature of their client..I know Pros. squewered most of their expert witnesses..BUT still..bringing in these "lovey dovey" past historically speaking witnesses could actually BACKFIRE!!

I agree with you. This could go horribly wrong in terms of whether the jury recommend the DP.

When I say horribly wrong I mean from the perspective of the defence. Not me!

Maybe some kids are more pleasant than others, my guess is most are nice enough. but "renaissance kid' is laying on a bit thick! If teachers could pick out potential murderers, they probably would - what does one look like? I'm sure the guy is just trying to help, but yuck.
Ted Bundy might have been a real peach in 5th grade, for all I know, that wouldn't mitigate anything, and probably won't for JH either- IMO

Maybe some kids are more pleasant than others, my guess is most are nice enough. but "renaissance kid' is laying on a bit thick! If teachers could pick out potential murderers, they probably would - what does one look like? I'm sure the guy is just trying to help, but yuck.
Ted Bundy might have been a real peach in 5th grade, for all I know, that wouldn't mitigate anything, and probably won't for JH either- IMO

BBM-
He was!!!! LOL That's what I mean.
This teacher has not given the jury anything!
They already know he was intelligent!

What does "Renaissance Kid" mean?

My understanding is..Someone ahead of their time...Maybe because this witness learned something ( computer) from him...LOL..That mean's my children are both Renaissance Men ...

They are back live..which Ms. Nelson has gone back into her usual....SMH!!

Well, I think 'renaissance man' means kind of good all around at everything - so I guess 'renaissance kid' means....absolutely nothing, lol.

LOL!!!

My understanding is..Someone ahead of their time...Maybe because this witness learned something ( computer) from him...LOL..That mean's my children are both Renaissance Men ...

Mine too! I will have to tell them how special they are lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member