DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! Nelson is off on one again!

"Our position is that Mr Holmes should be referred to as MR HOLMES!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there goes, Nelson- & she's off...
Judge reminds her, 'we talked about this already'. Poor Guy!

She sounds like my son having a tantrum!

Maisie - we're on the same mind again! LOL
OMG! She's shouting now!!!
If she has a hubby or kids -she seems very mean, IMO

Hey, at least she didn't say they should refer to him as "Jimmy"!
Judge Samour has a lot of patience.

I admire Judge Samour's patience. I would have no problem telling her to shut up and sit down till she can behave herself!

You know, I do admire Ms Nelson's fervour. It's just a shame she isn't saying anything that helps her client. All she is doing is going round in circles and confusing everyone.

I admire Judge Samour's patience. I would have no problem telling her to shut up and sit down till she can behave herself!

Some judges have done that!
Now, she's on again citing 'constitutional rights'
He's correcting her very nicely now. What a man.

Absolutely, lol! Judge has the patience of a saint, I'd put her on a 'time out'!

In our house a time out is your age but in minutes. So if you are 10 years old you get a 10 minute time out.

Ms Nelson looks like she would get at least 30 minutes lol!

Totally agree - can you imagine arguing with her about where to go for dinner or vacation? Yikes!

Absolutely, lol! Judge has the patience of a saint, I'd put her on a 'time out'!

LOL Can you imagine if this judge was Chris Christie in dealing with her continuous objections/assertion of her side of wording for instructions...Bet he'd cause a mistrial...

In my best C.C. voice..Sit Down and SU!!

Some judges have done that!
Now, she's on again citing 'constitutional rights'
He's correcting her very nicely now. What a man.

She really does expect to make these unreasonable demands and that the judge will actually agree with her. Unbelievable!

You know, I do admire Ms Nelson's fervour. It's just a shame she isn't saying anything that helps her client. All she is doing is going round in circles and confusing everyone.

From what I've seen of her actions & Spengler's thru the trial-they seem to be more 'researchers' in the trial because they're not too good in argument. She just looks up cases & tries to apply as many as she can whether appropriate or not. Then the judge instructs her on the law. IMO

From what I've seen of her actions & Spengler's thru the trial-they seem to be more 'researchers' in the trial because they're not too good in argument. She just looks up cases & tries to apply as many as she can whether appropriate or not. Then the judge instructs her on the law. IMO

Yes I think you are correct. I hadn't thought of that. She must be good at her job but not in arguments. She never got to examine any witnesses. She just gets to annoy the judge lol!

Woah!!! Ms Nelson is awfully rude!! Did you see her tell Mr Ormon off?!

I admire any attorney who fights for the rights of their client - even the one's I completely diagree with - they're doing a difficult job, and it can't be easy here, and that is admirable. But for someone who more or less argues for a living, I would think Ms Nelson would have better manners, at the very least to be respectful to the Judge. Her fervor is good, but her tantrums..not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem