CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all that testimony from Dr Gur that the shooter was already showing signs of mental illness at a young age was a lie then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't she suggest as far back as 7 years of age??????

I wonder if a female teacher would have been different? I know I can view things way different than my DH---

He has been looking towards the shooter from time to time

He was saying he would sit with his back to the shooter in class and not worry about what he was doing. I was saying he wouldn't be safe to do that now.

Wow!!!! This is sooooooo bizarre - going over these "happy go lucky" moments
SMDH

I can't stand listening to Ms Higgs giggling!

Well thanks to teacher and Ms. Higgs--shooters parents are there today

I wonder if a female teacher would have been different? I know I can view things way different than my DH---

Teacher's in general have huge hearts..You can tell with this guy he LOVES his job..He may be embellishing..but his tone speaks volumes...However, this has nothing to do with how his intelligence allowed him to GO TO THE DARK SIDE!! He became an evil personification..plain and simple!!

Okay, just tuned in - did I just hear the 5th grade teacher read his comments that JH's writing was so good it was frightening? Is he really reading his 5th grade report card? Wow, NetZero - that was probably a long time ago!
I realize they need to humanize him, but couldn't he just have said "Jimmy was a swell kid in 5th grade" in a sentence or 2? JMO

I truly hope someone mentions why we are present...What all this "wonderful" child did---this is soooooo wrong

okay, just tuned in - did i just hear the 5th grade teacher read his comments that jh's writing was so good it was frightening? Is he really reading his 5th grade report card? Wow, netzero - that was probably a long time ago!
I realize they need to humanize him, but couldn't he just have said "jimmy was a swell kid in 5th grade" in a sentence or 2? Jmo

yup!!!1

Teacher's in general have huge hearts..You can tell with this guy he LOVES his job..He may be embellishing..but his tone speaks volumes...However, this has nothing to do with how his intelligence allowed him to GO TO THE DARK SIDE!! He became an evil personification..plain and simple!!

Shooter will have a visitor---he visits them in prision....

reading someones twitter and they remember 1998 being 17 years ago the same way I do---father passed

Does the prosecution get to cross examine mitigation witnesses?

Shooter will have a visitor---he visits them in prision....

Yep..I just heard that..This guy only wants to capture that light in a bottle when recalling his precious, innocent kids.

I wonder IF pros. should ask him how often came to visit him in his reunions? Would kind of put it in perspective...He's wanting to believe jimmy (gag) is still that precious innocent is still precious...hang what he did as an adult!!

Didn't she suggest as far back as 7 years of age??????

Yeah, this sure does make Dr Gur's assessment not so reliable - but the jury didn't seem to buy it, anyway. I guess the defense has nothing to lose if they use if for mitigation, but 5th grade? This is a long way to go, IMO

Yeah, this sure does make Dr Gur's assessment not so reliable - but the jury didn't seem to buy it, anyway. I guess the defense has nothing to lose if they use if for mitigation, but 5th grade? This is a long way to go, IMO

a long way back!

Carol McKinley ‏@CarolAMcKinley · 1m1 minute ago
"He was like a renaissance kid," shooter's 5th grade teacher testifies. Def avoiding ��Paul Karrer. #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi