CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge tells defense, "you can't have your cake and eat it too." Really like him. :giggle:

Most everything the judge explained went right over my head...:confused:

I think he was slapping the defence down .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 4m4 minutes ago
Judge will allow JH's jail kites, among other items of evidence. #theatershooting

---------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 4m4 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Jail records will be allowed in

--------------------------------------------
Colorado News ‏@_ColoradoNews_ · 3m3 minutes ago
#Colorado #News Theater shooter’s hatred for therapists kept them in dark #theatershooting:
var addthis_produ... http://cbsloc.al/1fdxw1O

---------------------------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors are now being brought into the #theatershooting courtroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

So, all states do not have a 3-day wait until they pick up firearm? I thought it was standard.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
McGinley is stepping down. Next #theatershooting witness: Angela Pella, operations manager at Bass Pro Shop

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
There's more video surveillance video, now from Bass Pro Shops. #theatershooting

5 minutes ago

Gunman purchased a Remington 870 shotgun, some ammo, other items at the Bass Pro Shop in Northfield/Stapleton on May 28, 2012. anica.padilla

I'm checking out----enough with the sidebars today

So he maxed out one credit card by then? Insufficient funds?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
There's more video surveillance video, now from Bass Pro Shops. #theatershooting

I will give him credit for something positive.."Spreading the Wealth"..however we ALL know that wasn't his rationale..He was attempting to obscure his purchases..so as NOT to raise RED Flags...However..When someone purchase multi- ammo/firearms/gear//surely in this day and age their is some sort of "Connect-A-Dot"...Sometimes I wonder....IF ONLY Dr. Fenton had filed that "Danger Notification" when she felt he was a danger to himself and others!! :tantrum:

Maisie..are you going to take over tweets???? Don't know If I can do it for long but will IF you are unable !! They're back at a sidebar!!!
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago
JH bought a Glock, ammo, cleaning supplies and other items from Bass Pro Shops, Pella says. #theatershooting

I can try! I want to do my bit to help! :)

I will give him credit for something positive.."Spreading the Wealth"..however we ALL know that wasn't his rationale..He was attempting to obscure his purchases..so as NOT to raise RED Flags...However..When someone purchase multi- ammo/firearms/gear//surely in this day and age their is some sort of "Connect-A-Dot"...Sometimes I wonder....IF ONLY Dr. Fenton had filed that "Danger Notification" when she felt he was a danger to himself and others!! :tantrum:

I thought he was using an account separate to the one visible to his parents, to hide these purchases from them. I would think whatever credit cards he had did not have a very high credit limit considering he was a grad student and not making much. Or maybe they had a daily purchase limit that he had exceeded. It seems like there should be some system to flag someone who purchases a certain amount of weapons in a period of time, but there doesn't seem to be. Pharmacies in most states limit the amount of pseudoephedrine you can buy in a month.

@larryryckman: No further questions for Pella, who steps down. Next #theatershooting witness: Brian Pennington, of Bass Pro Shops

@larryryckman: Jurors settling in for a 27-minute surveillance video from Bass Pro Shops. #theatershooting

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

Video of JH buying gun from Bass Pro Shop being shown

I thought he was using an account separate to the one visible to his parents, to hide these purchases from them. I would think whatever credit cards he had did not have a very high credit limit considering he was a grad student and not making much. Or maybe they had a daily purchase limit that he had exceeded. It seems like there should be some system to flag someone who purchases a certain amount of weapons in a period of time, but there doesn't seem to be. Pharmacies in most states limit the amount of pseudoephedrine you can buy in a month.

Apparently this MC was in his own name..and even tho he always paid in full..They hadn't increased his limit..So who knows if his one month purchases actually went over the top..so got declined..A:: he had to do was take back whatever margin it was..then resubmit..ORRRRR pay cash for the overages..Haven't heard HOW he dealt with that issue just yet...Believe me..IF he did..would TRANSLATE his total understanding of normal credit debit and how to mitigate...called :Cognitive Thinking" versus Psychotic!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks