CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 51s51 seconds ago
Dr. Jeffrey Metzner, 1st psychiatrist to examine Holmes, back on #theatershooting stand as mitigation witness. Watch: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr Metzner is back! #theatershooting

We haven't seen Def Atty King at the podium for a long while, it seems to me. Hmmmm. Why?

Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 59s60 seconds ago
Defense calls key mitigation witness - Dr. Metzner. Testified for prosecution in June. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 40s41 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Dr Metzner is back on the stand. He was originally called for the state

Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 1m1 minute ago
Dr, Metzner told jurors before #theatershooting defendant legally sane- but says "but for" mental illness crime would not have occurred.

Scott Cohn ‏@ScottCohnTV · 59s59 seconds ago
In all, 12 Colorado #theatershooting jurors and alternates were aware of Louisiana shooting, but all will remain on the jury.

Public Defender Tamara Brady: "Were you hired by either side?"
Dr. Metzner: "I was not."
Likes0

Tammy Garrison

a minute ago

Dr. Metzner said the gunman suffered from a serious mental illness on July 20, 2012.
Dr. Metzner previously testified that he gunman was legally sane, but said the shooter does suffer from a mental disease or defect. anica.padilla 7news

Rick Sallinger ‏@ricksallinger · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Jeffrey Metzner called back to the stand by the defense. Court-appointed psychiatrist. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
The Prosecution or defense has not paid Dr Metzner. He's paid by the state hospital #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Metzner has reviewed around 80,000 documents related to the case #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 53s53 seconds ago

Will C. Holden retweeted Julie Hayden
Key 2 Metzner's #theatershooting conclusions: While Holmes may not be insane, Metzner says his mental illness=severe

I can't remember this Dr. I'm getting old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Metzner diagnosed the gunman as having schizoaffective disorder. Says it is equally serious and persistent as schizophrenia

Dr. Metzner says the gunman was "genetically loaded" to suffer from mental disorders. Dr. Metzner says the gunman was "genetically loaded" to suffer from mental disorders.Dr. Metzner says the gunman was "genetically loaded" to suffer from mental disorders.

Is this the Dr that the prosecution didn't want because his testimony was biased in some way?

Dr. Metzner: "There [are] very psychotic writings in the notebook... about the human capital delusion Dr. Metzner on video of the gunman in jail cell in Nov. 2012: "What you see... is consistent with symptoms of a serious mental illness." Dr. Metzner: "You see two kinds of feces-smearers... one kind is not mentally ill at all... they're doing it to annoy others." Metzner felt the gunman's incident was a symptom of psychosis anica.padilla

Dr Metzner says JH is severely mentally ill before and after shooting #theatershooting

Dr Metzner says JH is severely mentally ill before and after shooting #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 46s47 seconds ago
Two types of feces smearers....one does it to bother people one is psychotic...JH was psychotic #FactofTheDay #theatershooting

We haven't seen Def Atty King at the podium for a long while, it seems to me. Hmmmm. Why?

Each of the attorneys has his/her own specialty in this case. Certain attorneys are assigned to certain witnesses.

ago

Dr. Metzner keeps saying, "As I previously testified..."
Here is a recap of that testimony from June 8: bit.ly Dr. Metzner: "The breakup of his girlfriend did not cause him to do this." anica.padilla

Haven't the jury already decided that the shooter was NOT psychotic in July 2012?

And why does this Dr keep saying "as I previously testified"?

Dr Metzner says JH's mental illness played a major role in the shooting #theatershooting

"The realization that going to graduate school wasn't going to fix his brain," may have been a factor that triggered a psychotic break, or it could have nothing to do with it, Dr. Metzner said. anica.padilla

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s60 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Metzner says JH was genetically loaded for developing a mental illness

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

When people smear feces theres generally 2 reasons.
1. To annoy people
2. Psychotic

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 40s40 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH mental illness was disturbing and distressing for him

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 42s42 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Metzner says he went to grad school to learn about the brain

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 35s35 seconds ago
Dr. Metzner thinks JH's mental illness was very disturbing to him #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader