CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
Aurora #theatershooting judge considering whether to release Juror 673, who is an alternate.
http://bit.ly/7NEWStheatertrial

Alan Tuerkheimer ‏@atuerkheimer · 2m2 minutes ago
Standard death penalty materials suggest obtaining every piece of paper ever produced about client. Why #theatershooting mit phase limitless

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge is having to think on one juror that clicked on the #lafayetteshooting article and read it #theatershooting

Carol McKinley ‏@CarolAMcKinley · 2m2 minutes ago
Juror 673 husband is military- "the most honest of jurors" ~ Samour said when she reported first three who were excused. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Judge says he instructed them to avoid coverage and when she saw it was about theater shooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

He will bring her back in to clarify when she saw it. Says she may be in violation.

Juror says she’s not sure when saw the article, maybe before Friday. Then says a day or 2 after

I agree she should go. She didn't do what the judge instructed her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before or after Friday I don't care she did not follow judge's orders....they simply should not be watching any news.

theater shooting and she does not immediately turn it off...I think the juror sounds frankly not too smart.

I agree she should go. She didn't do what the judge instructed her.

First time I disagreed with judge...but I bet he knows the ramifications of dismissing her and wants to keep moving....he is taking a chance.

Juror 673 is the one who reported the other 3 jurors for discussing the tweet that D.A. Brauchler sent during court. At the time, Judge Samour said he felt she was "the most honest of the jurors." Defense is moving to excuse Juror 673 for violating court order to avoid media coverage. 2 minutes ago

Juror 673 is the one who reported the other 3 jurors for discussing the tweet that D.A. Brauchler sent during court. At the time, Judge Samour said he felt she was "the most honest of the jurors." anica.padilla

Alan Tuerkheimer ‏@atuerkheimer · 1m1 minute ago
Jurors find it easier to execute criminal when all they know are terrible crime facts. So humanize the client. #theatershooting mit phase

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Judge has no evidence she’s violated admonishments. Says they’ll keep her

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 48s48 seconds ago
BREAKING: Judge Samour says he sees no need to excuse Juror 673. "[She's] as candid a juror as perhaps I've ever had.” #theatershooting

Juror 673 is an alternate juror.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting def. wanted Juror 673 excused for seeking coverage of Lafayette shooting. Judge keeps her, says she "most honest of jurors"

Nick Penzenstadler ‏@npenzenstadler · 1m1 minute ago
Louisiana's #theatershooting is disrupting the Aurora #theatershooting trial. Jurors struggling to stay away from news.

Juror 673 is an alternate juror.

Ok that is good to know and may have entered into his decision. Hope she is not called on...not impressed.

Juror 706 is also an alternate.

10NEWS ‏@10NewsColorado · 1m1 minute ago
Judge Samour says he sees no need to excuse Juror 673. "[She's] as candid a juror as perhaps I've ever had.” #theatershooting

Juror 706 said she heard a little about the Louisiana theater shooting while listening to NPR on the radio Friday morning, but her exposure was very brief. Said she bought a remote for her radio after she became a juror just for that reason. Judge Samour asked if Juror 706 if media coverage of the Louisiana shooting would impact her ability to be impartial in this case.
"Definitely not, I don't see how," she said few seconds ago

Juror 737 is the jury foreman. He said he saw, "Just a headline on a website. I didn't click it." anica.padilla

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Juror in now is foreman. Only saw headline - 2 people killed, didn’t know how many injured

Judge Samour asked if Juror 737 if media coverage of the Louisiana shooting would impact her ability to be impartial in this case.
"Certainly not," he said. anica.padilla

Carol McKinley ‏@CarolAMcKinley · 50s50 seconds ago
Juror 557 warned atty's during voir dire her husband is opinionated & that she would have to tune him out during trial. #theatershooting.

minutes ago

Juror 557 said her husband told her "There's been another theater shooting... in Louisiana... I think he said two people were killed." She said, "It's probably something that we shouldn't talk about. I've been staying away from the news on purposeanica.padilla

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 37s38 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Judge is finished with individual questioning and will now bring in the entire #theatershooting jury

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting Juror 706 bought a remote for her radio after getting selected for this case, knowing she'd be using it more. #Commitment

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
No Aurora #theatershooting jurors are being booted because of exposure to #lafayetteshooting. Hearing is about to begin.

Defense calls Dr. Jeffrey Metzner (sp?) back to court again. Hmmmm.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 55s56 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Judge brings back jury. Seems all will survive potential exposure to #LafayetteShooting news. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s55 seconds ago
Everyone is in the clear on the #theatershooting jury

Defense calls Dr. Jeffrey Metzner to the stand. anica.padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics