CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it goes to the final phase. I think JH needs to hear the impact statements. Even if he does not care, he needs to sit there and hear them along with his defense team.

I also think the families need to beable to state their feelings.

I always feel nervous waiting for the verdict. I have butterflies in my tummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@larryryckman: VERDICT: Jurors decide to move to final phase and consider possible death sentence for Aurora #theatershooting gunman.

The wording was confusing to me! I had to double check on Twitter to make sure I understood it.

So onto dp

Hi Zoey! I hope all is well with your sister.

I posted the wrong tweet. I'm so bad at copy and pasting! I've edited it now.

@larryryckman: The final phase of the trial could be its most emotional as #theatershooting jurors hear victim impact statements from survivors, families

www.twitter.com/larryryckman

Awee NOPE..The jury found that the mitigators did NOT outweigh aggravating factors...In all counts ..so Onto phase 3!!

See what I mean? The wording is a bit confusing!

Zoey...miss you here. Glad you could join us today. Hope your sister is doing well...tell her HI from WS groups. Maybe she will join us one day!

Jury made a good decision. Usually when they come back that fast "guilty" is the verdict. So glad we get to hear from the victims.

See what I mean? The wording is a bit confusing!

So far this jury seems to be on the same page...really has not taken long for each verdict...not sure what to expect on phase three.

So far this jury seems to be on the same page...really has not taken long for each verdict...not sure what to expect on phase three.

The jury seem ok with progressing towards a possible death sentence. If they weren't they wouldn't be unanimous and they would have let it go to life without parole. I think the next phase will be very sad. I want to hear the victim impact statements but it will be upsetting for everyone.

I saw Train Wreck sat. A guy came in sat down in the front row with a big backpack. I was fearful throughout the whole movie so I didn't have a good time. Thanks to this killer I am now fearful when I see a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader