CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hi Zoey! I hope all is well with your sister.

I posted the wrong tweet. I'm so bad at copy and pasting! I've edited it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops!!! Just checking in briefly

Awee NOPE..The jury found that the mitigators did NOT outweigh aggravating factors...In all counts ..so Onto phase 3!!
thanks - I heard the 'yes' to the question & got all messed up!

Woohoo! And I'm not celebrating the fact that the shooter may get DP, but that for his surviving victors(for some reason, victims sounds to weak to describe the people who survived) to have the chance to speak their minds. I'm sure the coward shooter will not have anything to say, but I hope he hears what they all say loud and clear.

When will the next phase start?

I truly wish Gur could be forced to listen to the impact statements! :mad:

Woohoo! And I'm not celebrating the fact that the shooter may get DP, but that for his surviving victors(for some reason, victims sounds to weak to describe the people who survived) to have the chance to speak their minds. I'm sure the coward shooter will not have anything to say, but I hope he hears what they all say loud and clear.

Tomorrow morning at 10 am Colorado time.

Jury to return tomorrow by 10AM MT 12 EDT 5PM Maisie time :))

The prosecution asked to have some notice to get their witnesses there.

It's only 1 o'clock there....hopefully, they were instructed to have what they want to say ready to go. Shouldn't 2 hours have been enough time to get there? What was the 2 hour delay for?

@larryryckman: The final sentencing phase in the Aurora #theatershooting trial could last a week or two as jurors hear victim impact statements.

The state estimate 2-3 days for their witnesses. I didn't hear what Ms Brady said about their witnesses.

Oh....I see....have to argue instructions....Nelson will take days, probably. Poor victims have to bide their time while the apologists for Jimmy ramble on and on and on

Did anyone catch when their coming back to discuss ( ARGUE) with the Judge the jury instructions..??? He wants to have this done this afternoon....Judge needed a break..How long??

Did anyone catch when their coming back to discuss ( ARGUE) with the Judge the jury instructions..??? He wants to have this done this afternoon....Judge needed a break..How long??

I didn't hear but I'm leaving the feed on so I will post when they are back.

Oh....I see....have to argue instructions....Nelson will take days, probably. Poor victims have to bide their time while the apologists for Jimmy ramble on and on and on

Nelson is in her element when she is arguing these jury instructions. She gets on my nerves but I suppose she is just doing her job.

Does anyone else think the jury has pretty much decided to recommend the death penalty? They have come back pretty quickly with their sentencing phase verdicts.

WAIT--what happened? I thought I heard on CNN that at 11:30 pst, there would be a decision read---that they had a verdict for the sentencing? I must be confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader