CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could -if the defense asks for a mistrial, IF they believe it would've influenced the jury. But since the outburst benefitted the defense, they won't ask for a mistrial.

It clearly benefited the defense...so many people out their with issues...or could this just be a very anti dp ploy?

When I just watched the video again you can see someone on the front row of the gallery grabbing the barrier as if they are being pushed. I wonder how close she got!

And the hunky bailiff came over and stood where we can all see him. Thanks very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a lot of woulda coulda shoulda's along with something I do recall..When Brauchler started his testimony there was 3 objections..ALL over-ruled..then voila..this women stands up and creates a commotion..If I was one of those conspiracy theorist..I'd say she was a plant by Def. I'd be looking into some sort of contact there JUST to rule that out..BUT Pros. made No objections..but Def. constantly objected..then outburst by some very loud women. She was already known to court..BUT if the court knew about her..DID Def. know too what she was all about? and took advantage ??

The only reason I mention it at all..This def. has been very slippery and less than genuine...proclaim things as truth..but unable to back it up..tried to put in language that even the Judge shook his head about!!

I've watched a lot of trials..and this team fits right in with the likes of Nurms and Whit...from Arias trial...BUT having said that have watch superb def. council as well!! The one that stands out to me is Gerry Spence who defended that young boy who killed parents/sister...He truly was superb!!

It clearly benefited the defense...so many people out their with issues...or could this just be a very anti dp ploy?

I highly doubt it. Don't think defense attorneys would take a chance getting disbarred because of JH.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Judge will rule on contempt charges at 6:35 EST

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 7m7 minutes ago
#theatershooting My translation:

"And he’s wrong! Mental illness is everything. I’m the biological (mother)?She’s the surrogate. (cont)

#theatershooting
They took him away from me and they adopted cuz’ i found them (inaudible) My family’s full of FBI. (cont’d)

#theatershooting

(Part 3)
"He’s a good boy, he ain’t a dog. Don’t kill him. Don’t kill hm. His name is Bob"

(Jennifer)

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol [video=twitter;626879659200921600]https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol/status/626879659200921600[/video] #theatershooting Judge will rule on contempt charges at 6:35 EST

The Gold Patrol[emoji768] ‏@thegoldpatrol 7m7 minutes ago
#theatershooting

(Part 3)
"He’s a good boy, he ain’t a dog. Don’t kill him. Don’t kill hm. His name is Bob"

(Jennifer)

She's delusional. Judge said she was homeless. Most homeless not all but most have a mental illness and do not take their medication.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 1m1 minute ago
Jurors will resume their deliberations at 8:15 a.m. on Monday. #theatershooting
Pita ‏@MyMick 1m1 minute ago
Judge addressing outburst in 5 minutes...#Theatershooting
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 37s37 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting jurors are done deliberating, so no phase 2 verdict today. Judge will discuss outburst soon. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1gpO0Vv

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Jury finished for the day. They will be back on Monday at 10:15 AM EST

#theatershooting

(Part 3)

(Jennifer)

they just replayed again -"His name is Bob, Oh Bob, Oh Bob"

Oh dear, what a shame.

She is in cuffs before the judge with a female officer and two male bailiffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they just replayed again -"His name is Bob, Oh Bob, Oh Bob"

Oh dear, what a shame.

It's ironic that J,'s father's name is robert ( bob)..and somehow in her mind J. was her son that BOB used as a vessel to produce J...At lest that's what it appears..But she has been there for 5 days!!

Here we go Live in court..her name is Debra Cave ( phonetically spelt)

Rule 107..Contempt explained!!

Live in courtroom for contempt hearing

Ohh well.Doesn't sound good for this redhead...She already knew the Rules..yet still did her outburst!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain