DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Victims trapped by design

Pros: This to accompany argument - design = tear gas, crowded theater, = his design

#theatershooting

Victims being unable to flee:

Pros: I don’t know what to say to that. We heard the testimony. There was gunfire

#theatershooting

They couldn’t flee. They couldn’t get over others, panic ensued.

Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 31s32 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Every breath could be their last

Pros: Reasonable based on evidence based on what they went through in the theater

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Relevance is that proof we have to prove is it was torturous. He didn’t shoot someone unknowingly from behind

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 52s53 seconds ago
"These people were in fear for their lives. What's worse than that?" Orman says, arguing JH created torturous situation. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 44s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

He created a torturous situation for them

#theatershooting

He created a torturous situation for them

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Orman is heatedly arguing against defense objections. #theatershooting

Does Ms. Brady realize that those pictures would be moot if her client would have applied a gun to himself instead of others?

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 47s48 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Def - he just proved he can dramatically prove his case with no slides than if he puts up prejudicial slides.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 55s55 seconds ago
#theatershooting

The jury has seen photos. They’re seared in their memory. Its unnecessary to put up again

#theatershooting

We ask Orman provide digital copy to court

Scott Cohn ‏@ScottCohnTV · 1m1 minute ago
Testimony in #theatershooting penalty phase delayed as attorneys spar over what they can and can't include in arguments to the jury.

Channel 2 KWGN ‏@channel2kwgn · 1m1 minute ago
Orman argues vehemently against the defense's objections. Still no jury. #theatershooting

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 41s41 seconds ago
Defense attorney Brady on Prosecutor Orman: "He just proved he can very dramatically argue with no slides on the screen.” #TheaterShooting

(Does Ms. Brady realize we have heard her and her team--have been dramatically)

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 33s34 seconds ago
Brady says she will object, in front of jurors, to prosecutors referring to JH as "this guy" in a "sneering tone." #theatershooting

(How many of us want them to call him "this guy") :blushing:

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH killed victims in crowded movie theater - use of word “his” theater

Pros: They’re HIS victims

Carol McKinley ‏@CarolAMcKinley · 51s51 seconds ago
Arapahoe County Swat- snipers are back. Sentencing phase 1st day with jury. #theatershooting

BBM- Anyone know what this means? Confused.
I not having a good morning.

Theater shooting trial day 53: Start of penalty process
7 NEWS - The Denver Channel Live

[video=youtube;-jga2vWSAxg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jga2vWSAxg[/video]

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 56s56 seconds ago
Judge is calling a recess to consider attorneys' arguments. No indication when jurors will be called. #theatershooting

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Philips, Teves, Larimer & Sullivan families in courtroom, expecting testimony from some families today. #theatershooting @CarolAMcKinley

Megan Verlee ‏@CPRverlee · 1m1 minute ago
"Anytime they refer to Mr Holmes as "this guy" or "that guy" in that sneering tone ... I'm going to object," says defense. #Theatershooting

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 1m1 minute ago
Follow @7Marshall and @AnicaPadilla for the sentencing phase of the #theatershooting trial happening NOW: http://bit.ly/1M8pCTX

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Judge says that as a lawyer when you get up and complain about PowerPoint and use one yourself, I make note of that

#theatershooting

Judge - you can’t have it both ways. Whether trial or sentencing, i have rules to apply for fair trial.

Really Brady? There's no way of knowing that JH created the situarion without his statements to his doctors? He accidentally dropped his teargas, and inadvertantly stood at the exit and shot all those people? Don't need a word from his interviews to know that because the evidence and his victims prove that.
"This Lady" is ridiculous! JMO

Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 1m1 minute ago
Judge still upset at lawyers saying he now has to take a break to rule on dozens of objections and jury still waiting. #theatershooting

#theatershooting

Judge calls for recess and will rule when they return

#theatershooting

Pros will use Powerpoint as they did in guilt phase. A lot of them were sustained by judge previously

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Court is in recess while judge ponders the objections raised during this morning's argument #theatershooting

Judge is displeased with both defense and prosecution for these last minute arguments. He does not like to waste jury's time. Now he has to recess to go think about how he is going to rule on all this nitpicking. Shame on both PT and DT.

This trial day has irritated me so far. The defence are so annoying. I feel like I want to reach through my screen and give them all a good telling off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This trial day has irritated me so far. The defence are so annoying. I feel like I want to reach through my screen and give them all a good telling off!

I'll join you! Their client the jury has already decided is a murderer---

As we noted thru the whole trial- the really shows the inexperience of the defense attys, IMO They did the same thing to GB's closing & delayed the court a half day.
They think they must object to everything in order to protect jh's rights. They fly out objections whether they apply or not! We heard how many times the judge corrected them.

Def. attys will stand up & object for their client, but use appropriate & correct objections. Knowledge.
IMO, these attys objection to everything just to see what sticks is because they just don't know how to do it.

They were saying they had a narrow window of opportunity to get these mitigation witnesses into court. So why waste all this time arguing? It's almost like they want to stop their own witnesses testifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member