GUILTY CO - Jason Midyette, 2 mos, beaten to death, Boulder, 24 Feb 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am bumping this back to the top. Everyone look at this thread! This child needs justice!

Maybe the DA would have been all over this at the start if the parents were Mexicans, or black. Poor or an unwed mother. Whatever the reason, justice is not being served to this child. He never even had a chance at life. All he got out of life was a series of beatings.

2sisters said:
Maybe the DA would have been all over this at the start if the parents were Mexicans, or black. Poor or an unwed mother. Whatever the reason, justice is not being served to this child. He never even had a chance at life. All he got out of life was a series of beatings.

I don't really think race is important, it's all about money. If the parents are rich and lawyer up, then Mary Lacey and the entire Boulder County DA's office run away with their tales between their legs.

Poor Jason didn't have a chance. And they way it's looking, he's not going to get any. I just hope Bill O'Reilly keeps on Lacey's case!!!

the original tez said:

I don't really think race is important, it's all about money. If the parents are rich and lawyer up, then Mary Lacey and the entire Boulder County DA's office run away with their tales between their legs.

Poor Jason didn't have a chance. And they way it's looking, he's not going to get any. I just hope Bill O'Reilly keeps on Lacey's case!!!
Maybe so, but take the money away and justice would have been served a long time ago.

Lacy only prosecutes the poor...court appointed attorneys. Lacy is scared of high powered attorneys.

Let's face it Jason's grandfather owns most of Boulder so Lacy's not going to prosecute...in fact I wouldn't be surprise if Lacy doesn't invite Alex and Molly to come down to the DA's office, with any Midyette paid help, and look for the Karr like creature who probably killed the baby....Lacy probably has thrice wrong Tracey burning up the emails in Thailand to find the latest baby killer....preferrably a baby killer who'd get Tracey the fame and book deal he'd sell his soul to have.

Update on FNC tonight. This case is still in front of the grand jury. It's been a year since he died. This is just criminal.

chicoliving said:
It's just unbelievable.
It is justice Boulder style. This poor baby has been dead for a year and the only people who took care of him were his parents. He wasn't in daycare nor did he have a nanny. Baby Jason didn't have a disease that made his bones brittle, one or maybe both of his parents beat him. But yet, Lacy keeps dragging her feet.

I wonder how many days a week this Grand Jury is meeting?

Lacy disgusts me to no end. She's incompetent and spineless. I wish that she would crawl back under the rock she came out from under.

julianne said:
You're right FullHouse....Alex Midyette's father (the babys Grandpa) owns over 80 million dollars worth of real estate in downtown Boulder!!!!

Ahhhhh...that explains a lot.

Boulder seems to be the place to be if you want to get away with murder.

i know nothing about this case. what happened to this child?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back