CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone asking about the paper bag again, so I brought this post over from a few pages back. Yeah, they zoomed in on it on the 9news television broadcast, and it appears to be untouched. It appears in good shape- like it wasn't thrown out of a moving vehicle, but placed there. Also, all day the last couple days it's been cool and drizzly, so it couldn't have been placed there any sooner than overnight.

Maybe the guy who found the backpack had been out walking his dog and sat it down when he picked up the backpack.....then forgot about it.

I cannot see the picture of the paper bag. Will someone post it larger?
Exactly where was it? On the sidewalk next to the taped-off fence area?

Maybe the guy who found the backpack had been out walking his dog and sat it down when he picked up the backpack.....then forgot about it.

that's a dog-gone big doggy poopy bag!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought this was posted earlier in the thread but I don't remember the source. I'll go look for it. If anyone else has this link handy please feel free to bail me out! Was it on a Facebook page for finding Jessica? BRB!

I deleted my post # 913 about the meeting at the park and how the other kids got to school and who knew about it. It contained info from the scanner thread and I accidentally posted it up here. I'm afraid I've created a mess, but if you see this please edit your post if you quoted mine!

Thanks and SORRY!

Has the mother made a public appearance or statement yet? TIA

Not saying anything at all. I'm just curious. Lots of times LE gives the parents tips on how to appeal to the perp and I was wondering how LE would have her speak.

I cannot see the picture of the paper bag. Will someone post it larger?
Exactly where was it? On the sidewalk next to the taped-off fence area?

Yes... Amanda...

this could be a good pic to put in the photobucket... And thanks!

But I am no good at posting pix... Sorry...

Oh no "lovely bones" was on. I watched and now I am sooo sad.

OK, this is the service truck exactly like the one I saw on the video pulling a big motor home today. It is very near the Ridgeway home....the addy on G map is xxx83 Moore St.. IF anyone views that video and sees that truck and motor home would you please post it? TYVMIA

http://goo.gl/maps/lnUoM

Has the mother made a public appearance or statement yet? TIA

Not saying anything at all. I'm just curious. Lots of times LE gives the parents tips on how to appeal to the perp and I was wondering how LE would have her speak.

Nope she is too distraught, this is one time I am not questioning an appearance by a parent. I'm still feeling shocked over how a child can disappear in 450', can just imagine how she is coping.
icon9.gif

When Trevor said "we are still going to be investigating in Jessica's neighborhood" ... it made me think he was speaking to someone. It was not a comment made in answer to a reporter's question. Also he said the distance was not a factor in the investigation. Hoping one of those tips is leading them somewhere.

I can't shake this feeling; young school age, male who drives.

I'm kind of thinking the same. Reminds me of the actual perp in the Hobbs/Tobias case. When the dna match was finally publicized the perp was a friend of Tobias older brother. (the following link doesn't mention the VA person as being charged, but he has since been charged.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/04/jerry-hobbs-cleared-dad-c_n_670291.html

The perp in this case could be an associate of one of the children that walk to school in the group and someone that knows Jessica's mom is a day sleeper so they'd have hours jump on anyone knowing she was missing.

Yikes, WS took a giant time-out for me. Anyone else having probs?

I believe the mother's name is Sarah, looking at the Missouri court records with the father's name.

I live about 5-10 miles from all of this (depending on if you judge by roads or as the crow flies) and I am so freaked out. Just FYI:
There is a very upscale neighborhood connected to mine that is called White Hawk. Last year a man tried to abduct a tween girl from a bus stop while she was alone in the morning. Also, in June there was a girl walking on the path that connects our two neighborhoods at dusk, and a man jumped out from behind bushes and tried to grab her. So scary.
I also heard of two attempted abductions in Arvada, maybe 15 miles away? I am wondering if it is all the same person. :-/
It looks like the bubble I feel like I live in in our little Utopia isn't really safe at all. My kids are now being watched like hawks.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    563.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    648.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 106
Didn't say. Looks like the backpack was inside. Maybe neighbor left for work and left the backpack inside the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member