Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to downstairs, pretty please?

"Come and get it" is a bit better then "go and get it"...know what I mean?

Is that a sewer treatment plant behind the houses (off McCaslin)?

I'm gonna say the backpack was found just behind the houses at Alpha Way. Someone driving up McCaslin through it out. Some guy out walking his dog this morning maybe?

http://goo.gl/maps/LPRf5

A Superior resident e-mailed the town's listserv shortly after 1 p.m. today with the message: "Found this morning on the side walk at Andrew Drive and Alpha Court. Water bottle has 'Jessica Ridgeway' name on it. Come and get it."

From the above link. Why would the person who found it email the town and not phone the police?

The article is now saying her backpack and water bottle were found.

Come and get it? My first thought was someone was toying with LE by that comment. And who notifies LE by email?

http://www.dailycamera.com/superior...y-search-hunt-missing-westminster-girl-shifts

I added water bottle (alleged) to the case map (opening post of the thread)

"Come and get it" is a bit better then "go and get it"...know what I mean?

Still very odd, although maybe they meant they left it exactly as it was so as not to screw up evidence. Even so, I think emailing a listserv is bizarre. If you want the child found as quick as possible, you call 911.

That "come and get it" message is creepy as he$$.

I've had a bad feeling for a while, and this just made it worse. :sigh:

Very creepy. I am awaiting LE to confirm whether or not these items do in fact belong to Jessica. The creepy message, "come and get it" leads me to believe perhaps it is some odd ball toying with LE and the items may or may not be related to this case. Any yahoo can go buy a kids packback and write a name on a water bottle.

Time will tell, because iirc there was not any info previously released as to Jessica having a water bottle with her.

The Target is on McCaslin Blvd. just up the road from where the backpack was found.

Am still catching up but am willing to bet that back pack and water bottle weren't sitting on the sidewalk or near this intersection since she went missing. Someone would have spotted it sooner.

Either the perp planted them there, or someone is planting non related evidence there......

As she was waiting in a line of cars to get home, Christine Wiedinmyer said the original tip was e-mailed by one of her neighbors, and she, too, saw the backpack on the sidewalk around 8:15 this morning as she was headed out.

She said it didn't really strike her at first because there often are children's bikes or toys left about in the neighborhood.

She said her husband currently was being interviewed at their house by FBI agents because he, too, saw the backpack.

"It's horrifying," Wiedinmyer said. "I want to get home. My daughters are so worried."

http://www.dailycamera.com/superior...y-search-hunt-missing-westminster-girl-shifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member