CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why would LE ask for any local areas that sold crosses like this? Or why would they admit to looking for it online but couldn't find it and so released it to public for help? If it was joggers she would know very well where she purchased it

About a year & a half ago the FBI seeked the public's help via Facebook in breaking an encrypted code found at a homicide crime scene/cold case. This is an excellent example of how valuable a resource the American public is in investigations. The FBI has virtually unlimited resources to break the code. Yet when that failed, they reached out to internet geeks..LOL

http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/fbi-wants-public-help-solving-encrypted-notes
FBI wants public help solving encrypted notes from murder mystery
FBI cryptanalysis hasn’t decrypted notes from 1999 murder mystery

Would the hole through the top middle be condusive to an earring??

(friend J says he's pretty sure when they walked into the school, she stopped to talk to a teacher named Miss Krouse(sp?), she's a teachers aide, can't confirm if she actually went inside, per teacher she was not in class today, all kids say she was not in class today and had no plans for the weekend, teacher confirms she saw her walk into the school but she was not in class)

LINK
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

PLEASE read the rest of the rewind. You cannot pick and choose what you hear/post. J's dad cleared it up. IMO.

Well,I am starting to feel this was gang related or satanic in nature.More satanic in nature.I pray it wasn't for little Jessica.This is where I stop.I will not look into satanic things.But if that where it leads.I will read what you all have to say about it.

Possible, but it's so small, it wouldn't even be visible in the dark.

True. Then again, it could have been placed (if in the tree) with something larger and/or more glaringly obvious...

Could be a wig or toupe, especially if he shaved his head. Another thought...

I'm pretty sure that I read that the guy from Ketner park was wearing a baseball cap, 'perhaps to look younger' ... maybe his hair was visible under the cap, but the victim could only describe it as dark brown, maybe black.

They've got something ... that we know for sure.

Perhaps the use of a chemical, such as chloroform, was found at more than one crime scene. We know it was used in the park in 2010 ... perhaps that chemical was on Jessica's face or backpack. Perhaps the cross was taken from the jogger and then appeared at the location where Jessica's remains were found.

It may not be DNA ... but there's a big enough connection that police have connected the two crimes. They have also said this may be connected with the disappearance of Kayla Chadwick in Fort Morgan in March this year. There must be a reason for that too.

I don't think the cross was the jogger's... they wouldn't ask about where he would have gotten it if it came from the jogger.

That's why I think they probably don't have DNA from the Ketner attack -- maybe going off something else, such as, as I suggested before, matching shoeprints or something similar.

... or a chemical burn on Jessica's face.

Is the general consensus that this perp parked on the roadside and carried Jessica's remains under an area of barbed wire fence? Why would he do that? Even on a deserted roadway, wouldn't he be fearful of being detected?

I've been trying to keep up, but do pardon me if this issue has been addressed.

A "purchased" cross that looks possibly stained and/or varnished cannot be "marked" by the owner without revealing evidence that the marks were made after purchase. I'm no expert woodworker, but I have to think that the police are savvy enough to know these details.

You are right, it would have taken away the stain or varnish on it which is what leads me to believe its homemade. Think of all those other little marks you can see on it as well, they are darker like its been stained more than once.

I'm disappointed. Nobody has linked the Illuminati yet.

--------------
I find myself wondering if he reads here. :what:

Prolly, Nore, seems everyone else does.. LE, Criminalogists, Profilers, MS Media, authors, bloggers, TV(Dateline), Prosecutors, Judges, Politicians, etc..

Nore, can you imagine the ramifications, if Jessica Ridgeway's abductor is not caught and brought to Justice. In the Holly Bobo(TN-04/13/2011) abduction/cold case, TN Governor Haslam, signed in to law a new Public Safety Bill, and a familial DNA Law, which imo, was due to the awareness of the Silent Epidemic provided by Websleuths, Facebook, and other internet sites...

Former Criminal Prosecutor Tells All You Need To Know
Jessica Ridgeway:UPDATE 10/20:There Is A Clue!
http://formercriminalprosecutor.blogspot.com/2012/10/jessica-ridgeway-we-are-looking-for-her.html

Justice for Jessica is this post, help Websleuths find the killer & make sure no other child dies.)

There are 2 sites already all over Jessica Ridgeway, along with other missing & murdered children & teens.The best one is Websleuths, they do amazingly good work.

Active discussion of how Websleuths are finding killer below:
You have to join to be in "the basement" with access to "the scanner",
but you can read what they are doing without joining, closed thread just means
discussion is so long, you can still read but not post, new thread is open. You can't comment or ask questions unless you join, but you can read to get all the news, thoughts & processes of solving this crime, better than watching the news or CSI...

I'm surprised they had to spell that out!

Someone knows the owner of that piece of jewelry ... someone knows a skinny/medium build white guy that's about 5'5" - 5'8", who may wear a baseball hat ... maybe to make himself look younger ... same guy. They want his name and we want his name ... he's the guy that murdered Jessica, who most likely attacked two woman in Ketner Lake (also Kensington Park) and tried to subdue them with a chemical in 2010 (was it one or two women?), who may have abducted Kayla Chadwick in March 2012 in Fort Morgan (East of Westminster). The guy may even like the number 3 ... three lines in a row, three zig zagged lines ... three victims ... then another three ... and another

Thanks for bringing up Kayla. I hadn't heard about her being missing, maybe I missed that discussion.....Anyway, found an article about her in case others on here aren't aware of it.

She was reported missing from the Fort Morgan area after being last seen in the area of the 19500 block of County Road R.7 (E. Eighth Avenue) in the late evening hours of March 27, 2012. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a plaid shirt covering a black lace spaghetti strap shirt, and black shoes. She is described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighing 135 pounds, having red hair with black tips and brown eyes.

http://www.fortmorgantimes.com/fort...r-search-saturday-missing-teen-kayla-chadwick

People are bringing up gang involvement...But I am having a hard time imagining the Bloods or Crips or MS-13 etc being involved...

Is the general consensus that this perp parked on the roadside and carried Jessica's remains under an area of barbed wire fence? Why would he do that? Even on a deserted roadway, wouldn't he be fearful of being detected?

Only thing reported: http://www.9news.com/news/local/art...uld-strike-again?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large
The person chose an isolated area, crossed under the barbed wire fence at a drainage culvert, and left the body on a hillside. It's still not confirmed if the body is Jessica's.

Person ... perp .... nothing about "carrying" a body. Logic dictates ....?????

I'm disappointed. Nobody has linked the Illuminati yet.

I think they are innocent in this case. No signs of anything illuminati at all. There is also no signs that this is anything satanic either. Satanic rituals are so rare.

Really not sure why race and skin color is such a debate.
Kat stated correctly, Latinos may or may not classify or self- identify as white/Caucasian. Some identify as AfroCaribbean, some as indigenous, some as mixed race, some as Caucasian.

If I robbed a bank, I would be described as a "Caucasian female". If they put out my description, my close friends might write me off as a possible suspect because they will think, "she's not white, she's Latina". And that is what IMO they are trying to avoid with this case. The person has light skin. If they are light skinned, fit the rest if the description, don't NOT CALL because of whatever race they are.

I didn't find anything too interesting re: that ... but who is that crazy lady who posted her phone number on a public facebook page for someone to call her. Now, that is cuckoo! (Sorry hope it is no one here!!) Can I get in trouble for calling someone on facebook cuckoo?

-----------
:floorlaugh: LOL with you. We are all paranoid about TOS as this case is now interesting,,,,Nore:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie