CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a satanic ritual. Although whoever did this is highly evil and not human. He must be a narcissistic person lacking empathy. The most evil of people. How can anyone do such a thing unless they had no feelings for anyone but themselves.

I know, thats what I wondered, unless his car was close.

Denver Post said:
The jogger grabbed Chandler by the neck, grabbed his toy gun and threw it in the lake and was trying to lift him over the railing to the street.
Listening on the phone, Jameson heard Chandler scream.
"The phone just died," she said.
The girls threw their guns and cell phones at the jogger. He was trying to lift Chandler over the railing, while continually choking the boy. Jeannie grabbed Chandler's hand and started tugging. The man finally let go and ran down a trail between Mandalay Middle School and Semper Elementary School.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21817974/jogger-choked-8-year-old-boy-near-ketner#ixzz29tZ85pZp

So, I think he maybe had a car nearby because the street is there. Just a guess.

About a year & a half ago the FBI seeked the public's help via Facebook in breaking an encrypted code found at a homicide crime scene/cold case. This is an excellent example of how valuable a resource the American public is in investigations. The FBI has virtually unlimited resources to break the code. Yet when that failed, they reached out to internet geeks..LOL

http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/fbi-wants-public-help-solving-encrypted-notes
FBI wants public help solving encrypted notes from murder mystery
FBI cryptanalysis hasn’t decrypted notes from 1999 murder mystery

I understand that the want the publics help in finding the owner of the cross. In my post I just meant that I didn't think it was the joggers and the perp took it from her during the attempted abduction/rape because I don't believe LE would be asking the public questions like do you know if there are any local places where crosses like this can be bought because if it was the joggers the jogger could just tell them where she bought it. So I don't think it's the joggers cross. So I think it must be linked to the Ketner incident in some other way.

and PS did the internet geeks crack the code? :)

Ketner Lake/Reservoir. I thought it was you who asked about the paths around Ketner. Or someone did! (or I am completely crazy, lol!)

--------------
I find myself wondering if he reads here. :what:

He wants to know what is happening with the investigation, and he probably craves attention ... so it wouldn't surprise me if he has discovered this website.

Thanks. Hmm -- seems you might get a shoeprint from there, especially if it had rained recently.

But do they normally go get shoeprints from an failed abduction/rape attempt? Especially in a park where there are lots of shoeprints? I'm not an expert on LE so I dont know but I wouldn't think so.

A little more on the 8 yo boy abduction attempt at Ketner Lake:

"Jameson said that on May 10, she drove to a Target store about a half mile from her home near Westcliff Parkway and Church Ranch Boulevard, leaving her 13-year-old daughter Tori and her friend Jeannie, 13, in charge of Chandler at her home. It was a warm day at about 6:30 p.m."

"As they were walking along the trail near a street the girls noticed an "attractive" white man who was between 5 feet 6 inches and 6 feet tall, wearing jogging shorts, a Bolder Boulder T-shirt and green and white running shoes. He had a shaved head, no facial hair. He was trim and athletically built.

He kept looping down through a tunnel that went under the street and jogged by the kids about four or five times.

When the girls lost interest in their mock shooting game and Tori called her mother on her cell phone the man suddenly grabbed Chandler, Jameson said.

The girls were both talking on their phones and had their backs to Chandler, who was leaning against a railing that separated the trail from the street. The jogger grabbed Chandler by the neck, grabbed his toy gun and threw it in the lake and was trying to lift him over the railing to the street."

More:
*10/20/2012 04:22:46 PM MDT
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_21817974/jogger-choked-8-year-old-boy-near-ketner
My favorite part:
"Within minutes Jameson (the mother) reached the kids and they got in her car. When the children told her what had happened she called police and started searching for the man in her car.

"I was going to run him down and kill him," Jameson said."

Bold part added by me.

Mandalay Middle School.... hmmm I think a teacher from that school got in trouble recently for some sort of child *advertiser censored* or something... trying to remember

The 8yo boy attacked at Kelter Lake by a person wearing a Bolder Boulder shirt was May 10th. This years Bolder Boulder race was May 28th so the shirt wasn't from this year's race.

I was looking through this year's race results when it donned on me so I thought I'd save someone else the trouble. :blushing:

Still the guy appears to be an athletic sort. Those running types like to run several times a week. I wonder if he's taken to another place to run.

It is so strange looking at the map and seeing a lake, as in the Evansdale case.

Gang violence is usually directed against other gangs, and/or is motivated by money or drugs. They don't typically have an incentive to abduct and mutilate little suburban girls.

WOW. Thanks for that link. I also saw Westy PD mentioned: "We recognize there are similarities between the May 28, 2012 incident and a July 2010 incident. Due to the ongoing investigation and consideration there is an unidentified predator on the loose, it is a top priority for the police department to protect the identity of the females in both of those incidents."

So, there's the July 2010 incident, which was a female. Then, the little boy in the article above three weeks before the Memorial Day incident. Then, the jogger Memorial Day weekend. And Jessica.

I think also significant is the jogging part. Memorial Day weekend around here is a big deal for runners because Memorial Day is the Bolder Boulder, the nation's largest 10K race (50,000+ runners/joggers/walkers). The description in the boy's account says the runner was wearing a BB t-shirt. For someone to think they could abduct a jogger, moreover, the abductor would have to think they're fast enough to catch or keep up with the jogger.

So maybe checking the registration records for that event could be useful?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I did READ it. Don't know the rules but pretty sure I can't post the whole post. That's why I provided a link. But thanks!

and even though the dad did clear it up that wasnt't my point. Even if J said she stopped and was talking to a teacher, I wanted to know if anyone clarified this with the teachers aide not the father. No one is ruled out as a suspect except the family, so why should we take his word for it?

Because he's known to LE/as is his son from the get go. LE knows what they are doing (IMO) and J's dad is not a suspect or POI or he would have been named as such. He was easy to clear from the get go and it was cleared up on the scanner rewind. IMO.

IF you want to zero in on J's dad... go ahead .. IMO. I wish you well with that endeavor. Peace

well, I have been concerned over the cross all day. I have found that it is vintage, and to top it all off....I decided to relax and watch a movie.

In the last scene....there was the cross!!!!

Movie was: The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising

---------------

OMG!!:what:

:seeya:

Ketner Lake/Reservoir. I thought it was you who asked about the paths around Ketner. Or someone did! (or I am completely crazy, lol!)

No, you're not crazy -- It was me, izzy, and I really appreciate the pics you posted!! (I was asking about the composition of the path and weather at time of incident, trying to figure if they might have shoeprints of the perp from Ketner and from Jessica's scenes/s.)

Again, thank you very much!

Mandalay Middle School.... hmmm I think a teacher from that school got in trouble recently for some sort of child *advertiser censored* or something... trying to remember

Yes. Here: http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...r-arrested-child-*advertiser censored*-charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654