CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to say I am freaked out living here right now, that is all.

When Jessica left her house that morning to walk to Chelsea Park, a mere 3 blocks away, was she seen by any of her neighbors, at any time within those 3 blocks?

Why would locals get scared to post? What are you trying to say? I do not understand.:waitasec:

Guess only: as a local, you'd be inclined to post a lot of stuff that may eventually give away too much personal info. Stuff like "my kid goes to school there" or "this is right next to my office" etc. just me though. I get nervous just admitting what state I live in.

Jameson said that on May 10, she drove to a Target store about a half mile from her home near Westcliff Parkway and Church Ranch Boulevard, leaving her 13-year-old daughter Tori and her friend Jeannie, 13, in charge of Chandler at her home. It was a warm day at about 6:30 p.m."

"As they were walking along the trail near a street the girls noticed an "attractive" white man who was between 5 feet 6 inches and 6 feet tall, wearing jogging shorts, a Bolder Boulder T-shirt and green and white running shoes. He had a shaved head, no facial hair. He was trim and athletically built."

I wonder if the girls also noticed a cross necklace. They had excellent recall.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_21817974/jogger-choked-8-year-old-boy-near-ketner

BBM

Interesting that he had a shaved head. When I first googled ' cross with lightning rods' a lot of references came up about SKINHEADS and White Power and Bikers.

That was 20 years ago--although I didn't say it had never happened, just that it's not "typical" gang activity.

Honestly I don't even know how this theory came up--graffiti?

I don't really think the abduction/murder is gang-related either. Possibly the perp could have tried to make it look as though it was ... but I doubt it.

Since that's a topic here, though, and since I seem to be stuck on shoes tonight, here's an off-the-wall thought: We said maybe the cross was found in the tree, along with something larger, etc., that would draw attention (since LE was obviously looking there and an evidence marker appears to be placed there, in photos) -- what about the old "shoes hanging in a tree" deal, often associated with gangs...? (Seems the ritual is done by others, as well, -- see link below: )

http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/sneakers.asp

When Jessica left her house that morning to walk to Chelsea Park, a mere 3 blocks away, was she seen by any of her neighbors, at any in those 3 blocks?

I don't believe anyone has ever verified seeing her that morning once she crossed the threshold of her own home (i.e. her mom).

Why would locals get scared to post? What are you trying to say? I do not understand.:waitasec:

They're saying that because the killer is visiting here, the facebook site, etc., they're afraid to post for fear that they or their kids will be the next victim.

That was 20 years ago--although I didn't say it had never happened, just that it's not "typical" gang activity.

I thought of gang activity because I was thinking of the cross on rosary beads and seeing gang members do wear them.But I'm thinking her killing might be possibly more satanic.I do not know what happened to her.But I pray they do catch her killer very soon.

Thanks, I agree. I was actually posing that as a question to someone who said they thought it is an earring. I see it either as from a rosary or from a necklace.
----------------
In 2012 (btw)
I'm the one who first proposed the wooden cross could be from a rosary, because I've seen boys/men wear them. Then I threw the idea out there that it might be a wooden cross earring, because I've also seen boys/men wear them.

It's highly unlikely but not impossible. It's not what I think happened but it is possible.

Denver Post said:
The jogger grabbed Chandler by the neck, grabbed his toy gun and threw it in the lake and was trying to lift him over the railing to the street.
Listening on the phone, Jameson heard Chandler scream.
"The phone just died," she said.
The girls threw their guns and cell phones at the jogger. He was trying to lift Chandler over the railing, while continually choking the boy. Jeannie grabbed Chandler's hand and started tugging. The man finally let go and ran down a trail between Mandalay Middle School and Semper Elementary School.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21817974/jogger-choked-8-year-old-boy-near-ketner#ixzz29tZ85pZp

So, I think he maybe had a car nearby because the street is there. Just a guess.

So this was in Louisville, North of Superior and NW of Broomfield?

They're saying that because the killer is visiting here, the facebook site, etc., they're afraid to post for fear that they or their kids will be the next victim.

I wouldn't be afraid, the guys a coward, picking small children who can't defend themselves. :furious:

Just a thought... I think the etching on the cross might be Hebrew symbols. The 3 "I"s on the front could be Vav symbols. These correspond to the number 6, reading 666 (Satanic). The back etching could be the letter Lamed, meaning "the King of Kings." Don't know, just did a little web research. Links are below... or cut & paste them.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Vav/vav.html

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Lamed/lamed.html

IMO.. If the cross was worn by the perp.. It would have this meaning rather than the perp is wearing the cross because he is a God fearing man..

Why would a 'satanist' not leave a satanic icon instead of a Christian one? Where does the satanism thing come from?

I understand anything is technically "possible" but I have to wonder if there is value in getting lots of rumors started based on basically nothing.

could the three lines on the cross be representative of three abductions/killings? IDK Just asking.

No, you're not crazy -- It was me, izzy, and I really appreciate the pics you posted!! (I was asking about the composition of the path and weather at time of incident, trying to figure if they might have shoeprints of the perp from Ketner and from Jessica's scenes/s.)

Again, thank you very much!

On October 5, it was cold and drizzly with temperatures near freezing.

It's possible they could use some experienced help in scanner thread, heads up. (please remember scanner info cannot be posted here until it's in MSM).

I don't really think the abduction/murder is gang-related either. Possibly the perp could have tried to make it look as though it was ... but I doubt it.

Since that's a topic here, though, and since I seem to be stuck on shoes tonight, here's an off-the-wall thought: We said maybe the cross was found in the tree, along with something larger, etc., that would draw attention (since LE was obviously looking there and an evidence marker appears to be placed there, in photos) -- what about the old "shoes hanging in a tree" deal, often associated with gangs...? (Seems the ritual is done by others, as well, -- see link below: )

http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/sneakers.asp

Wow.I did not know this.We had a pair of sneakers hanging from the power lines near our playground out back.They were there for a few years.No one took them down until recently.I never thought about this.

Why would a 'satanist' not leave a satanic icon instead of a Christian one? Where does the satanism thing come from?

I understand anything is technically "possible" but I have to wonder if there is value in getting lots of rumors started based on basically nothing.

I do not think this is anything to do with satanism, but people who dwell in the occult use crosses quite a lot. It is almost a mocking to Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!