CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I am curious about one of the facebook comments relating to the newspaper article. I desperately want to read that article now. Does anyone have more info?

My post was in reply to this one about Westminster PD FB comments. Didn't see it myself though.
Maybe they've since been deleted?

I went looking for those new comments and I didn't see any at all either.

My post was in reply to this one about Westminster PD FB comments. Didn't see it myself though.

Yeah the ones I saw were just smart *advertiser censored** comments but from a fresh account- which someone called the person out on- nothing particularly creepy.

What astounds me is the fact that the perp had the b@(('s to leave JR's backpack on a a sidewalk in someones front yard. I don't care what time the backpack might have been left there, there was always the risk that a neighbor could have witnessed it. What made the perp feel comfortable enough to drop it off in this particular yard? Does he live in this neighborhood or have a relative that does, or a friend... maybe just trotted on over to that yard and left it there?

Ok catching up here...

Did someone post a connection between Jesse Speer and the DeLeon photographer?

Is that connection a third party comment referring to Speer on DeLeon's site?

If so, that third party needs to be looked at pretty hard.

I think they must have removed those comments. When I go there now there aren't very many new post, just a handful here and there......

I hope that I am wrong but I think that we have a serial killer at work in Colorado. I do not believe he is a local or from Jessica's neighborhood. I believe he will kill again but in a different state. The states really have to be good about communicating with one another over the next several months.

This is very interesting to me.
I feel that there are several of us that know of someone that fit this perps criteria but since he is not local we don't feel it's possible for the perp to be "our poi".
So we don't say anything, because he's not a "local"
Jmo

I think they must have removed those comments. When I go there now there aren't very many new post, just a handful here and there......

Yeah, I get the feeling that they stay on top of that page really well.

On a different subject, a somewhat interesting event in the scanner thread. Maybe something will be on Channel 9 news tonite for you locals. Pease let us know!

Could Jessica have been used as a tool to get revenge on her parents over some perceived slight that happened recently or even decades ago? An unpaid loan, a remark that angered the perp, a stolen girlfriend, etc?

"She was supposed to meet a friend, a boy her age. The 1,000-foot walk down the street to his home should have taken four minutes, maybe five."

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21820092/jessica-ridgeway-what-happened-colorado-girl

J does not live 1000 feet down the street. I do not understand this. I thought her mother said her regular routine was to meet her friends at the park and walk to school together. Why was she meeting this boy at his house? His house IS NOT ON HER ROUTE TO SCHOOL. Why the difference in routine this day? I realize I have missed many posts and have not been able to keep up like I usually do - but this is not sitting well with me.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just watching the devils weed,on maryjane legal in CO medically.
It is on TV now. Highest state allowing it sold. Rocky Mountain high.
Ok,do we think this freak is smoking? On drugs?

If he was smoking pot, I'd expect him to leave a trail of junk food wrappers wherever he goes. <snrk>

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he was not doing drugs when he abducted Jessica. I think he may have intermittent substance abuse problems and as whatever high he got from committing this murder wears off, he may start drinking (or drugging or both) to compensate.

If I'm right, then when he starts to plan his next murder, the drinking (or drugging) will ease off as he becomes more engrossed in his fantasies and plans.

Okay, I can think of one reason that would suggest he wasn't impaired when he abducted Jessica or when he left the backpack or her remains. He was able to drive in a reasonably conforming manner so that he didn't attract attention either from other motorists or from the police.

"She was supposed to meet a friend, a boy her age. The 1,000-foot walk down the street to his home should have taken four minutes, maybe five."

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21820092/jessica-ridgeway-what-happened-colorado-girl

J does not live 1000 feet down the street. I do not understand this. I thought her mother said her regular routine was to meet her friends at the park and walk to school together. Why was she meeting this boy at his house? His house IS NOT ON HER ROUTE TO SCHOOL. Why the difference in routine this day? I realize I have missed many posts and have not been able to keep up like I usually do - but this is not sitting well with me.

a-ha.

So, someone on the westminster fb page mentioned just that. I can't bring his comment here, but now I am having a bit of a raised eyebrow about this change. I wonder when this was discovered. . . :waitasec::waitasec:

If this is wrong, other things could be wrong in the article, it is unsettling.

To discuss this would mean talking about the private address and info about not only an innocent juvenile, but a witness of sorts in the case. I don't think we can do it. Suffice it to say I am thinking that the info we have gone by is wrong, or that LE is intentionally muddying the waters to not let out what is and is not known about the actual abduction, etc.

What astounds me is the fact that the perp had the b@(('s to leave JR's backpack on a a sidewalk in someones front yard. I don't care what time the backpack might have been left there, there was always the risk that a neighbor could have witnessed it. What made the perp feel comfortable enough to drop it off in this particular yard? Does he live in this neighborhood or have a relative that does, or a friend... maybe just trotted on over to that yard and left it there?

Don't remember where I saw it, but someone said it was left in the only spot where there were no windows on the wall facing the street.

a-ha.

So, someone on the westminster fb page mentioned just that. I can't bring his comment here, but now I am having a bit of a raised eyebrow about this change. I wonder when this was discovered. . . :waitasec::waitasec:

"Before leaving for school that day, Jessica called a friend who lives a few blocks away to see if he would be walking to nearby Witt Elementary School, according to police dispatch tapes.

It was 8:25 a.m. She spoke to the boy's father, who said his son would wait for her."

He does not live a few blocks away according to the address on the transmission that was transcribed in the scanner thread. Also I do not believe the father said he spoke to her but I will go review that now.

Ok catching up here...

Did someone post a connection between Jesse Speer and the DeLeon photographer?

Is that connection a third party comment referring to Speer on DeLeon's site?

If so, that third party needs to be looked at pretty hard.

Uhmm... I'm kinda' in the dark on the connection/s but see posts #509 & #512 of this thread. I think TheForeigner has info.

9NEWS Denver&#8207;@9NEWS

Police tell @9NEWS they collected something from Pattridge Park today that could be evidence in the #JessicaRidgeway case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6