CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally not religious and was wondering about the zig zag marks from religious perspective. The father son holy ghost thing would have never come to my mind. I should have asked for a link.

I don't have any thoughts on it...

I'm reading all this from an iPad and all it does is blink and refresh, losing my place non-stop. So annoying and impossible to search the forum...

My iPad's not doing that...

I think the perp lives in the area..especially if he was involved in other possible abduction scenerios..he knows the area and has been around for a while.

Thats "IF" his crime is related the the local crimes, yup.

I think the perp lives in the area..especially if he was involved in other possible abduction scenerios..he knows the area and has been around for a while.

Completely off/topic:

Love your puppy logo... "destroyer of worlds"

:)

Way out in left field here!

What if she is really LE and was just pretending to be a checker. I say she might be LE because I do not see them making a cashier take that risk if it was an attempt to lure out the killer.:twocents:

That makes perfect sense!

OHHHH my goodness. I have been away from here almost all weekend (since the cross was released), and now this. I need to catch up major (guess the gym will wait another day), but I am PRAYING that there is video surveillance from that King Soopers.

P.S. if anybody wants to offer a bullet point review, I would love it! Thanks in advance!

I was in the same boat ZhaZha.

more unnamed sources have been cited in articles over the weekend. A receipt was reportedly found "near" one of the crime scenes and one of the items on the receipt was trash bags. There is alleged DNA in one of the other attacks/attempts that pertains to Jessie's case, rumors abound and WPD asks for patience as approx "60% of the FOX news "source" info is inaccurate. WPD to update its FB page soon to try to clear up some of the inaccurate info released over the weekend.

King Soopers, is that a grocery store or convienence store?

Way out in left field here!

What if she is really LE and was just pretending to be a checker. I say she might be LE because I do not see them making a cashier take that risk if it was an attempt to lure out the killer.:twocents:

Ok, I really have no idea, but why would interviews and leaks lure out the killer?

As the mother of a 27 year old lifelong gamer, this should have occurred to me but didn't, lol.

Possible. Would go along with my theory of this perp being relatively young or young minded. (19 - 22ish)

Agree with your theory. I think it's a young perp. Possibly two or more involved. IMO

I don't believe LE can tell people they may not speak to the press, although they might sternly discourage it and request it. They can certainly threaten charges if someone release sensitive information about an ongoing investigation I'll bet.

So

a) the info/interview was done with the knowledge of WPD (planned "leak")

or

b) WPD made their wishes very clear about what details could or could not be given SHOULD someone decide to provide the press with an interview, despite LE discouragement.

Well I wasnt being so technical about it lol ...

I think about 2 miles if it is the one on 100th & Wadsworth which is the closest one to her house.

I struggle with my tablet when here as well. After you refresh, you will be taken to the last post you were looking at before you hit refresh (at least for me it works that way) then I just continue to scroll down for the newer posts.

The problem is that with it constantly trying to reload the ads with eac h refresh, I end up getting impatient and start scrolling down myself, before it can do it automatically, then when the page does finish loading it tries to take where it wants but I have already intervened and then I am dragged somewhere I don't want to go, having already bypassed letting it do it itself, lol.

I know that last sentence makes zero sense but maybe ya'll will follow.

Sorry for the O/T back on subject.

That must be what's happening to me. Thanks for 'splaining!! :D

I guess the lesson here is: I need to be more patient.

I think about 2 miles if it is the one on 100th & Wadsworth which is the closest one to her house.

Wow, so it's very close. If thats his reciept then he really planned in advance maybe that he would kill her. Depending on the date on the reciept of course.

I was in the same boat ZhaZha.

more unnamed sources have been cited in articles over the weekend. A receipt was reportedly found "near" one of the crime scenes and one of the items on the receipt was trash bags. There is alleged DNA in one of the other attacks/attempts that pertains to Jessie's case, rumors abound and WPD asks for patience as approx "60% of the FOX news "source" info is inaccurate. WPD to update its FB page soon to try to clear up some of the inaccurate info released over the weekend.

Ay ay ay. What parts were inaccurate, do we know yet? And is there a suspect description in the case where the other person was attacked? Do we know the details of that attempt?

I wasn't able to check back here much this weekend and I missed all of the big goings on. I'm sorry to hear this case didn't have a better outcome. :(

Will someone please link the Fox news article that everyone is discussing? I've gone back pages and pages and can't seem to find it. It's driving me nuts! :please:

ETA: Oops, that first paragraph was meant for the Whitney thread. I'm confusing myself, lol.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/21/exclusiv...uspect-linked-to-unsolved-attack-sources-say/

I know in the Evansdale case, everyday for a few weeks the LE would have a press conference and keep the public notified. Is that happening in this case?

And it's the same as Kroger, same company. It just has a different name in Colorado.

no no no no no .... Colorado girl here. King Soopers was founded in CO, it is local to its core. I think the first store was in Arvada. Kroger did buy KS 20 years ago, or some time, so it is corporately owned. But King Soopers is King Soopers, not Kroger!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E