CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:DOnly on Websleuths could we have a 3 page argument about King Scoopers and Kroger.

If I ever need the answer to questions related to these entities, I will now have the "scoop," as it were.

It was not an argument; it was a clarification. :cheers::cheers:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...connected-to-unsolved-attack-near-ketner-lake

Jessica Ridgeway killing directly connected to unsolved attack on female jogger at Ketner Lake

Really important information--that police say they have found a definite connection between this attack and the murder of Jessica Ridgeway.

However, they also reintroduce confusion with this remark:

"Jessica disappeared on Oct. 5 while walking to Chelsea Park, where she was going to meet friends to walk to school. Her friends said she never showed up at the park and the school reported her absence to her mother that morning."

before the female jogger there was an attempt on an 8yr old boy in that area..wonder if it's the same perp in all 3 cases?

http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_21820103

I don't think so. A few threads a go, we discussed the attempt on the boy. It was in a neighborhood close, but the guy in that case was in jogging attire and bald. Sounded pretty different.

But, does anyone know what "Small-rim sunglasses" are?

Wonder if it was the chemical. How long were toxicology reports supposed to take on Jessica?

Excellent question. If they were aware of the use of a chemical with Jessica, it could be what made them consider a connection to begin with. If results are back, it could be the confirmation they were looking for. Hope they let us know.

As usual, I'm quite a bit behind most of you; one of these days I'm going to be writing on the same topic as everyone else! Just wanted to respond to a few posts I read.

They've said they don't suspect foul play with that body found. No Foul Play Suspected
In the attempt at Ketner, I'd think the DNA they got was because she either scratched him or pulled his hair.
I don't think the attempt at the bar is related, but the guys are probably hoping people think they are. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot more attempts (and possibly successes) until this guy is caught.

I'm so nosy. I wish we could know exactly how they determined it.

It pretty much has to be DNA, for them to be so sure, or a fingerprint.

DNA somewhere at Jessica's scene, maybe a cigarette butt, and DNA under the joggers nails.

Bless her.

:cow:

Here's the car. I agree it might be a Pontiac Grand AM coupe, circa 1996. Key is how the slope of the passenger side window looks in the back.

Aurora_attempted_abduction_has_similarit_42060003_315494_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

But..as others have said, don't think this is related to Jessica.

Is that a dark bumper sticker back left?

Here's the car. I agree it might be a Pontiac Grand AM coupe, circa 1996. Key is how the slope of the passenger side window looks in the back.

Aurora_attempted_abduction_has_similarit_42060003_315494_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

But..as others have said, don't think this is related to Jessica.

That is positively an OLDS.

I don't think so. A few threads a go, we discussed the attempt on the boy. It was in a neighborhood close, but the guy in that case was in jogging attire and bald. Sounded pretty different.

But, does anyone know what "Small-rim sunglasses" are?

I think it means either thin wire rims or possibly rimless (maybe the woman wasn't sure which).

I wondered if in the case of the boy, since the guy threw his toy gun in the water, if the boy might have been pointing the gun at him and the guy (stupidly) grabbed him in reaction.

It could possibly be the same guy, though, if he put a wig on, since he had a hat on, anyway. Wearing a wig for the abduction, then removing it afterwards, could be a way to "hide" in plain sight.

Just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member