CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ari, I respectfully disagree. Imo had there been transparency and awareness in the previous abduction attempts. Maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be discussing the abduction/murder/dismemberment of an 11 year old innocent victim..

Some folks mentioned some undercover officers jogging where the abduction attempts. Imo, it is too little & too late.. The jogging track should have been staked out weeks ago...
Well-said, Foxfire.

My feelings are whether these attempted attacks/abductions are related or not is a moot point. There are way too many in this small area. We need to find who killed JR, but they also need to find the other perps, etc. This is sickening. What is going on in that area?

How reliable is NG factually? My opinion of her is not good but I also do not watch her show.

I don't like the way she asks a question and then won't let them answer if she does not agree with what they are saying! I would never be a guest on her show!

As another poster said the other day, I wouldn't trust any announcements regarding this case that aren't preceded by: "Westminster police say.........", or "FBI admits........"

Maybe but WM PD isn't doing anything to correct any factual assumptions. Since the FOX story ran, you have most of the media picking up on all its points about the garbage bag, DNA link between attacks, etc. there is a reason why LE does not want to come right out and say these are not true; either bc they are true or LE wants all these rumors flying around. They could shut down these stories now if they wanted to.

Nancy is also saying Denver post says remains were ON the bag.

There are 4 potential victims: JR (actual victim), 2 joggers plus little boy.

Whoever this guy is, if these are all linked, this would be the most bizarre case, since I never heard of a killer that wants adult woman, little girls and little boys. This is a person who seems more interested in the kill rather than sexual aspects perhaps.

This is maybe like the BTK killer. To him it was all about 'the kill.' And his victims were male and female, young and old.

Ari, I respectfully disagree. Imo had there been transparency and awareness in the previous abduction attempts. Maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be discussing the abduction/murder/dismemberment of an 11 year old innocent victim..

Some folks mentioned some undercover officers jogging where the abduction attempts. Imo, it is too little & too late.. The jogging track should have been staked out months ago...

I personally think they should always be patrolled, video cameras, etc. That is the way it is done where I live. jmo

I don't like the way she asks a question and then won't let them answer if she does not agree with what they are saying! I would never be a guest on her show!

She is crazypants. I want info which is why I'm watching, but she is awful. Just awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ew. What does he mouth there? She kicked me?

Yeah, or "she hit me." Ooooh now I am mad. :furious: Like, "how DARE she fight back against ME?!" :furious: Who the *&$% does he think he is?!:furious::furious::furious::furious: Like he just has the right to murder people, but it is an offense to his dignity or manhood or whatever if one of them strikes back.

Just a reminder there is a bash nancy thread downstairs for those that are interested. :)

Maybe but WM PD isn't doing anything to correct any factual assumptions. Since the FOX story ran, you have most of the media picking up on all its points about the garbage bag, DNA link between attacks, etc. there is a reason why LE does not want to come right out and say these are not true; either bc they are true or LE wants all these rumors flying around. They could shut down these stories now if they wanted to.

I have waited all day for WPD to explain the 60% of the report that was wrong. I have not seen it yet!! jmo

After hearing about all these other crimes, I have to say that I think this perp is extremely unorganized. He cannot tell if he is a rapist, a pedophile, or a murderer. He cannot seem to choose just one type of victim and I am sure that we will find out that he lives in the area with family. I also believe he has ASocial behavior as opposed to antisocial behavior. I dont think this person knows how to be around people, he tries to fit in but he just does not.

I say he is between the ages of 28-40.

I also wonder if he will stop before he gets caught.

The white car video, anyone know the name of the shopping center? I want to see what businesses are there.
Tia

Never mind, I found it.

Why does it look like to me that a back door opens momentarily on the car? Watch the video and watch the back door facing the camera. Does anyone else think that? Something definitely happens in that area on the car.

BBM. Can someone kindly tell me where I can watch this video? And -- also because I have been out all day -- is this video relevant to the incident wherein a would-be attacker landed on a patio?

Sorry I can't be more specific, but would really appreciate your help here.

Thanks!

Kinda wishing NG hadn't gotten onto this. Gonna be a long night.

Moo ng adds a whole lot of misinformation to an already big mess of it.

Can't imagine OP meant it to be offensive (not even sure how). I mean, we've just learned the perp in this actual thread about this actual killing also went after a female jogger.

(I live near a lot of colleges so I basically never see *non skimpy/tight* jogwear. But that's not judgment or blame-the-victim on my part, just honestly assessing what can be a risky hobby in a dangerous world. I don't judge anyone for doing it any more than I judge them for other potentially (to me) risky hobbies, like mountain climbing. I just have a lower fear threshold than some.)

What I found offensive was the characterization of women joggers as wearing skimpy clothes, bouncing along and not paying attention to their surroundings. I have a pretty low fear threshold myself, but I also realize that as horrible and awful and sad and disgusting as it is when something like this happens, I am more likely to die of heart disease, etc if I don't take care of myself than for something liked this to happen. It is a risk, but everything is a risk in some way. The world is not a safe place sadly.

I am absolutely heartsick at what happened to Jessica and what could have happened to the jogger in the related incident. This guy needs to be caught and I pray that he is and quickly before he hurts anyone else. And one cannot spend time here at web sleuths without realizing how important awareness of one's surroundings and just being smart about where you go when etc. so I absolutely agree that is important. However, I can't stop living life because of my fears about what might happen. I've been there and it's a dark unpleasant place.

I don't want to derail the thread, so this is the last I'll say about the subject. The stereotype of women joggers just really really bugs me and is unfair in my opinion.

Nope, for sure did not mean to imply that all women wear skimpy clothes when they jog. Just saying that I do see that--just shorts and sports bras, for instance.

I am glad you are careful and I hope all people out jogging will think about their safety.

Sorry to have offended.

I'm sorry to have misunderstood your intentions.

Did I hear this correctly?Nancy Grace says unknown male DNA in her book bag matches the attempted sexual assault at may 28 lake assault?Is that correct?

Now may I please ask did the dogs trace Jessica's scent to the other elementary school near where her book bag was found and was it traced back from the school to the book bag?Did her killer walk up to the school and back again from the school?Did he walk to plant the book bag or did her killer live or know someone in the neighborhood the book bag was found?Why would her killer walk to and or from this elementary school?Jessica did not go to that school?Did another kid or parent or someone have Jessica's book bag and why?

So to summarize:
It was snowing that morning, Friday October 5th, 2012.
JR called a friend, spoke to the father who assured her that her friend/walking mate was walking and would meet her to walk to school together.

JR went missing on a Friday morning between 8:30 AM and the time that the school called to notify the mother.

Were JR's grandmother and her aunt at home? If so, did someone try to contact either of them...as in, an emergency contact?

The young Male friend, J, and his father expected JR to walk with the son, waited until 8:40 AM but when she didn't turn up the father drove his son to school in order to get him there before the 8:50 AM start time. (There has been no suggestion that he drove by to look for her, either with his son or on his way back, nor that he made an attempt to call the JR's home.)

The mother, who was asleep after having worked an overnight shift, slept through a call from the school, woke up around 4:00 PM and heard the message. She then went to the home of at least one of JR's friends where she got no response, went to the school and then went to the home of either the same friend or another friend. Has it been established if she went to two friends homes?

Then around 4:30 PM she calls the police to report JR missing. Later that evening an Amber Alert is issued.

(IMO, because it is a long holiday weekend, it is possible that teachers, teachers aides, schoolmates and staff may have been questioned as late as Tuesday...as there was no school on Monday...(IS THAT CORRECT?)

The police interview family and friends and look for potential witnesses. The is talk that she may have passed the Rec Center with her pillow pet. Was there footage of her walking past the rec center? LE located the pillow pet "on scene" but it is uncertain exactly what "on scene" meant.

The man and his son were questioned and at first the boy said that JR did walk with him but later the father said that his son had confused the days and spoke incorrectly.

Sometime on Saturday eve/Sunday morning Jessica's backpack is left, on the sidewalk, in a Superior neighborhood. This has been said to be 6 miles from where she disappeared. A neighbor notices it when arriving home but decides to deal with it in the morning. In addition a water bottle with JR's name is located and a neighbor posts it on the community online forum..."found water bottle with name...come pick it up."

On Wednesday, Waste Management Employees are on routine trash pickup/regularly scheduled and they see a bag near the culvert at Pattridge Park within Arvada, Co. This location is said to another six miles from where the backpack was found. (Is that correct? One of the men lifts the bag, which he said felt heavy, and waves down an Animal Control officer to look inside the bag. He states it is human remains and the police are notified. The following Friday, the remains are positively IDed as those of Jessica Ridgeway.

By October 21st, LE, releases the picture of a crooked wooden cross with three vertical lines on the middle portion but just above the bottom half and on the opposite side a tilted zigzag at about the same level and location on the cross. There is a hole in the top portion but there seems to be little to no wear around the hole. LE wants the community to think of anyone who may have had a similar cross and may not have it anymore. They suggest that this information might ultimately link the K park attempted abduction of a young adult female jogger (Mem Day 2012) with JR's case. On Monday October 22nd, LE states that there is a definite connection to the two cases.

In addition, to the abduction attempt on the jogger in May 2012, there had been at least two other attempted abductions on school-aged children and in close proximity to their neighborhood elementary schools. Those attempts were also in May, correct?

Question: Is the abduction and murder of the small stature female who had a diminished mental capacity being looked at in connection to the case of JR and the jogger?

Please correct or add to anything I may have missed. I am desperately trying to catch up with all of you but have giving up and will try to start here...at least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove