CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me among those who is NOT buying the details of his "confession". He killed her right away? In his car? Bull*****. If she was in his car, a relatively enclosed space, why would he need to HOG TIE her? Why would he need to hog tie her PERIOD if he wasn't trying to prevent her from escaping? No sexual assault? Yeah, OK. <respectfully snipped by me>.

I wish to GOD I could believe that Jessica was killed immediately, and that she wasn't raped by this MONSTER but I do not buy it. A person who has to dismember because MURDER is just not enough on it's own to get his rocks off is a sadistic FREAK.

Oh, and just for the record-I made a post yesterday saying I had compassion for him. This was before I knew ANY of the details, all I knew was that he confessed to his mommy, possibly had an abusive father and was bullied in school. Knowing what I know now, I have not one ounce of compassion for this wretched man. And yes, he is a MAN, not a little boy. He is 2 months shy of being 18 and I'm tired of people (no one here, just generally) talking about him like he's a child.

UGH. I am so SICK right now!

Jessica, I'm so sorry baby girl, you should be playing waitress right now, or making a nest in your bed, or putting the finishing touches on your zombie cheerleader costume.

You should be ANYWHERE but in this ******* *******'s CRAWLSPACE
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I checked out the house ... people, it's not a castle. It's a mcMansion, barely, not a castle. Four bedrooms. Less than 5,000 sq ft, less than a million bucks, by quite a bit. It's on acreage, out in the sticks. Obviously a very nice setup, but he probably didn't pay much more than $600K for it. Which is a lot of money, sure, but not unusual at all.
:blushing: Desi's 'castle' is pinto's 'mcMansion' -- LOL

Some here don't get to see the visuals. It had been referred to as a home in a gated community. Sorry if I overdid the description in an effort to paint the picture! Anyway, it is big and sits on some acreage. Multiple buildings, like an 'estate.' Lots of vehicles.

(ETA: Zillow's estimate is $854K FWIW, down from $975K five years ago. It sold for $680K twelve years ago. Lot size is 218K sq ft.)

(ETA#2: LOL, agreed, "celebrity compound" is a bit of a stretch. But... did you see the cars he had there? haha)

I suspect that some of those sites may be maintained overseas which may make it even more difficult for FBI to try to stop them. But I do think all nations could work together to put a stop to it and arrest people.
It is scary to even know something like this exists.

I was just thinking why wouldn't a group like Anonymous wouldn't work on this? Using their considerable skill to take out a really bad group of people.

I was just thinking why wouldn't a group like Anonymous wouldn't work on this? Using their considerable skill to take out a really bad group of people.

Anonymous did-Google "Operation DarkNet"

Problem is, they ended up creating serious issues for the FBI which was investigating a few of those sites...IIRC, they may have actually "outed" an undercover agent!

Here is his amazon site:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&id=HRKFDYCAJGLN&type=wishlist"]Amazon.com: austin: Wish List@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41cHIYod2DL.@@AMEPARAM@@41cHIYod2DL[/ame]

It is his. It is registered under dohastvath at gmail.com

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and I never saw the youtube video mentioned. But do you guys think that AS posted that youtube vid, claiming he had Jessica in his basement? (Wasn't that what they said?)

I hate to see her picture placed right next to his, on some of the news sites. To be quite honest, I'm sick of seeing his picture. That poor child. To think that this monster is the last thing she saw, before she died.

Not a comparison I promise, but I am as sick of seeing his face as I am seeing HBO on this website. jmo

Just reading back in some previous threads. I saw that there was a letter sent home to the students of Witt Elementary regarding the "candy man". If AS little brother went to the same school/district (not sleuthing him, don't care to know his age or name) as Jessica then he likely received this same letter. AS was likely aware of the letter and used it to his advantage, knowing the candyman could be blamed and would be looked into before he was. If nothing else it gave him time.

I wonder if AS ever called the tip line.

I checked out the house ... people, it's not a castle. It's a mcMansion, barely, not a castle. Four bedrooms. Less than 5,000 sq ft, less than a million bucks, by quite a bit. It's on acreage, out in the sticks. Obviously a very nice setup, but he probably didn't pay much more than $600K for it. Which is a lot of money, sure, but not unusual at all.

But still quite a difference from his Mom's house. I pointed out his dad's house when someone questioned how he could go to the Virgin Island's on a vacation. (BTW my house is about 3,500 square feet albeit in the foothills and valued about $600,000, but can see how a house out on open land in Parker might be less, but it looks a bit over $600,000 to me ... but I am not a real estate agent, so have no idea, but maybe I should move to Parker with a view of the mountains instead of a view of the city from the Mountains! Cause $600,000 seems kind of cheap to me!)

Count me among those who is NOT buying the details of his "confession". He killed her right away? In his car? Bull*****. If she was in his car, a relatively enclosed space, why would he need to HOG TIE her? Why would he need to hog tie her PERIOD if he wasn't trying to prevent her from escaping? No sexual assault? Yeah, OK. Am I reading this correctly-he removed her UTERUS? That sick *advertiser censored**. I can only think of ONE reason why a uterus would be removed from a little girl's body, and that is to conceal the sexual assault. Because without getting to explicit here, a little girl has smaller anatomy and it is not uncommon for the cervix to be injured if there is forced sexual penetration. AND AS A FORENSIC EXPERT I'M SURE HE KNEW THAT.

I wish to GOD I could believe that Jessica was killed immediately, and that she wasn't raped by this MONSTER but I do not buy it. A person who has to dismember because MURDER is just not enough on it's own to get his rocks off is a sadistic FREAK.

Oh, and just for the record-I made a post yesterday saying I had compassion for him. This was before I knew ANY of the details, all I knew was that he confessed to his mommy, possibly had an abusive father and was bullied in school. Knowing what I know now, I have not one ounce of compassion for this wretched man. And yes, he is a MAN, not a little boy. He is 2 months shy of being 18 and I'm tired of people (no one here, just generally) talking about him like he's a child.

UGH. I am so SICK right now!

Jessica, I'm so sorry baby girl, you should be playing waitress right now, or making a nest in your bed, or putting the finishing touches on your zombie cheerleader costume.

You should be ANYWHERE but in this ******* *******'s CRAWLSPACE
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Rbbm, where did you read this?

:blushing: Desi's 'castle' is pinto's 'mcMansion' -- LOL

Some here don't get to see the visuals. It had been referred to as a home in a gated community. Sorry if I overdid the description in an effort to paint the picture! Anyway, it is big and sits on some acreage. Multiple buildings, like an 'estate.' Lots of vehicles.

haha ... I didn't mean it to seem like that, just that it isn't "celebrity compound" large, like 20K sq ft or something. It's obviously some sweet digs, with what looks like a separate garage as well. I'm sure that was for their racing hobby, they have large toys.

I read earlier that he had some kind of mohawk or fancy hairdo so I thoughty there was footage. That is why I was asking. Thanks to those who responded.

But still quite a difference from his Mom's house. I pointed out his dad's house when someone questioned how he could go to the Virgin Island's on a vacation. (BTW my house is about 3,500 square feet albeit in the foothills and valued about $600,000, but can see how a house out on open land in Parker might be less, but it looks a bit over $600,000 to me ... but I am not a real estate agent, so have no idea, but maybe I should move to Parker with a view of the mountains instead of a view of the city from the Mountains! Cause $600,000 seems kind of cheap to me!)

If I am understanding the meaning of mcmansion, I would say compared to Mom's and his childrens home it is supersized. jmo

I read earlier that he had some kind of mohawk or fancy hairdo so I thoughty there was footage. That is why I was asking. Thanks to those who responded.

There was a news video from channel 9 and the reporter said he had spikey hair. No pictures so far. But I don't know why when his picture was released yesterday and is all over the place. jmo

And 57 isn't even very old. I know plenty of healthy and fit people in that age bracket. My dad is in his 50s and he still climbs trees to cut down dead limbs. No ladder, etc. and he doesn't even work out. A prison has a gym, etc. and these guys have nothing but time. Unless someone "handles" him on the inside and he doesn't make it out alive he could be in a very able physical state if he's released in 40 years.

Honestly, I think if there is even any type of a chance he gets out that someone probably murders him when he gets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole