CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and I never saw the youtube video mentioned. But do you guys think that AS posted that youtube vid, claiming he had Jessica in his basement? (Wasn't that what they said?)

Great question Rose White!

Can anyone who saw the video comment on that?

But still quite a difference from his Mom's house. I pointed out his dad's house when someone questioned how he could go to the Virgin Island's on a vacation. (BTW my house is about 3,500 square feet albeit in the foothills and valued about $600,000, but can see how a house out on open land in Parker might be less, but it looks a bit over $600,000 to me ... but I am not a real estate agent, so have no idea, but maybe I should move to Parker with a view of the mountains instead of a view of the city from the Mountains! Cause $600,000 seems kind of cheap to me!)

Oh, it would be more than $600K now, probably, but he bought it 10 years ago. ... ok ... I found the sales price, $679K in 2000. And yes, you can get a TON more for your money out there. But ... you're waaaay out there, you know? If that spread was in Cherry Hills, it's more like $3mil ...

OT

I dont even do any type of online banking for fear of information being hacked into. A young computer savy relative once showed me how to quickly navigate to a website by pasting the URL directily into the browser address area. He then showed me an example of a very poor website design where the website owners had used like "section 1, section 2, section 3, etc." as part of their URL address, and all you had to do was to change the numbers "1,2,3,4, etc." to quickly bounce to various spots on their website. One of those spots was obviously a section that only the owners of the website were meant to see because it had information that only the webmaster of the site would be interested in. There was no personal information, but it proved to me how easy it would be for people who had malicious intent could possibly obtain personal informtion.

This was many years ago, and I would hope banks and things have much more secure websites, but I still refuse to setup accounts on hardly anything on the web. I'm just too afraid of it....LOL :)

Count me among those who is NOT buying the details of his "confession". He killed her right away? In his car? Bull*****. If she was in his car, a relatively enclosed space, why would he need to HOG TIE her? Why would he need to hog tie her PERIOD if he wasn't trying to prevent her from escaping? No sexual assault? Yeah, OK. Am I reading this correctly-he removed her UTERUS? That sick *advertiser censored**. I can only think of ONE reason why a uterus would be removed from a little girl's body, and that is to conceal the sexual assault. Because without getting to explicit here, a little girl has smaller anatomy and it is not uncommon for the cervix to be injured if there is forced sexual penetration. AND AS A FORENSIC EXPERT I'M SURE HE KNEW THAT.

I wish to GOD I could believe that Jessica was killed immediately, and that she wasn't raped by this MONSTER but I do not buy it. A person who has to dismember because MURDER is just not enough on it's own to get his rocks off is a sadistic FREAK.

Oh, and just for the record-I made a post yesterday saying I had compassion for him. This was before I knew ANY of the details, all I knew was that he confessed to his mommy, possibly had an abusive father and was bullied in school. Knowing what I know now, I have not one ounce of compassion for this wretched man. And yes, he is a MAN, not a little boy. He is 2 months shy of being 18 and I'm tired of people (no one here, just generally) talking about him like he's a child.

UGH. I am so SICK right now!

Jessica, I'm so sorry baby girl, you should be playing waitress right now, or making a nest in your bed, or putting the finishing touches on your zombie cheerleader costume.

You should be ANYWHERE but in this ******* *******'s CRAWLSPACE
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID (needed to be all caps on that) and your sentiment on the entire comment.

I've wondered if he was 23 or 29 or 35 or 47 or 64 if there would be the same hesitancy in all out condeming him as a living breathing monster. I feel like in the MSM and other blogs I've read people are taken aback by his age (which most of us are) and therefore think there should be a clearer reason of "why?". I don't care WHO commits a crime like this, if they did it, it's inexcusable and their excuses and reasons are just noise. (Though we still need answers and changes have to be made somehow)

Like you, am far more repulsed by this man's existence and actions than I can find words for. He planned and executed this torture just like any other grown man and vicious criminal!

It makes me ill to even think this but I just hope she passed out or something, like had a panic attack and blacked out and chloroform was involved and that's it. I doubt this predator was so "kind" and I think sadly we'll all be cursed with the details sooner or later and it shatters my heart that her family will have to hear what she went through. Right now my dog is curled up on my lap, snoring gently and I so wish that Jessica was just an unknown little girl to the world, out in Colorado playing with her puppy in the snow carefree as she should be.

I simply cannot reconcile the meeting of this precious girl who had so much joy and a promosing life to live with the very worst cruelty that this planet has to offer. Why????:sigh:

Anonymous did-Google "Operation DarkNet"

Problem is, they ended up creating serious issues for the FBI which was investigating a few of those sites...IIRC, they may have actually "outed" an undercover agent!

Wow.......the amount of things I don't know or don't even know I don't know are staggering!

Oh, it would be more than $600K now, probably, but he bought it 10 years ago. ... ok ... I found the sales price, $679K in 2000. And yes, you can get a TON more for your money out there. But ... you're waaaay out there, you know? If that spread was in Cherry Hills, it's more like $3mil ...

True ... Cheaper in the foothills too than Cherry Hills, but not that cheap for a house that big and that big of a lot! I think I like it better up here in the foothills. But that house would probably go for more than a million definitely up here.

But in any event, appears his dad has money from one source or another, while his mom was living a very middle class lifestyle.

These are horrifying details about Jessica Ridgeway and her uterus etc. But when I search I only find the WS post in this thread. Is there any MSM coverage about this? I've seen no references to this in court coverage today.

Are there any more known email addresses for Sigg?

So far we have dohastvath at gmail dot com

Usernames?

Guests?

These are horrifying details about Jessica Ridgeway and her uterus etc. But when I search I only find the WS post in this thread. Is there any MSM coverage about this? I've seen no references to this in court coverage today.

There has been no mention of it in MSM only on websleuths. It was posted a few threads ago by someone who said they heard it as a rumor.

True ... Cheaper in the foothills too than Cherry Hills, but not that cheap for a house that big and that big of a lot! I think I like it better up here in the foothills. But that house would probably go for more than a million definitely up here.

But in any event, appears his dad has money from one source or another, while his mom was living a very middle class lifestyle.

Pretty common, after a divorce.... I have a friend whose slimy ex-husband has been hiding a million dollars/year of his income ... while she is barely getting by (with their kids to support, of course), and it is so frustrating. I think she finally has a good lawyer, but it stillllll suuuuuuuucks.

But it's probably worth it to get away from slimeballs like they are...

I have sometimes dvr'd three news channels at a time. And I have seen NO coverage of this allegation at all.

Thinking about the hairdo, readily coming forward with details and waiving his rights.. does anyone else get the feeling this confession came at a time when the world was focused on another case (in NJ)? And were ignoring him for the first time in weeks?

Guys, stay off the dark side of the internet. Please.

If you go there, more than once (sometimes once is enough), regardless of your intentions, the Feds will latch onto you and try to see if you are looking at kiddie *advertiser censored*, murder films, and so forth. If you are selling, receiving, making and distributing. Just don't go.

If Sigg was there and any is to be found the Feds involved will have it. They really do NOT need us to do it. Nor do they need us to get charges, go to jail, go to Court, go back to jail, and forever be a registered sex offender.

Just say no. Lol.

DON'T POST DARK SIDE LINKS!!!!

Source: Suspect Told Police Jessica’s Murder Brought Him No Joy

October 25, 2012,

Excerpt: "According to a source, when Sigg confessed to kidnapping and killing the little girl, he told police he didn’t receive the joy from it that he thought he would, so he went further."

http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/25/source-suspect-told-police-jessicas-murder-brought-him-no-joy/
I'm afraid that his treatment for addiction to *advertiser censored* at such a young age may lead to a type of "twinkie defense" - especially if he watched a lot of violent *advertiser censored*.

Thinking about the hairdo, readily coming forward with details and waiving his rights.. does anyone else get the feeling this confession came at a time when the world was focused on another case (in NJ)? And were ignoring him for the first time in weeks?

Not me. I think his confession is b/c mom saw the cross in the news and started putting 2 and 2 together. He couldn't hide it anymore. He told mom, mom called LE, not him.

He confessed b/c they were going to find everything after mom called anyway. They had his DNA.

Did he do this to be "known"? I don't know. I think he may have done this just to see if he could, rather than steal beer or condoms like most teens would.

Are there any more known email addresses for Sigg?

So far we have dohastvath at gmail dot com

Usernames?

Guests?

I believe he has a post office box in Denver. Yesterday in searches it kept coming up Austin R Sigg po box xxxxx Denver, Co. It wouldn't surprise me if he had one there to get things sent he didn't want to come to the house.

Count me among those who is NOT buying the details of his "confession". He killed her right away? In his car? Bull*****. If she was in his car, a relatively enclosed space, why would he need to HOG TIE her? Why would he need to hog tie her PERIOD if he wasn't trying to prevent her from escaping? No sexual assault? Yeah, OK. Am I reading this correctly-he removed her UTERUS? That sick *advertiser censored**. I can only think of ONE reason why a uterus would be removed from a little girl's body, and that is to conceal the sexual assault. Because without getting to explicit here, a little girl has smaller anatomy and it is not uncommon for the cervix to be injured if there is forced sexual penetration. AND AS A FORENSIC EXPERT I'M SURE HE KNEW THAT.

I wish to GOD I could believe that Jessica was killed immediately, and that she wasn't raped by this MONSTER but I do not buy it. A person who has to dismember because MURDER is just not enough on it's own to get his rocks off is a sadistic FREAK.

Oh, and just for the record-I made a post yesterday saying I had compassion for him. This was before I knew ANY of the details, all I knew was that he confessed to his mommy, possibly had an abusive father and was bullied in school. Knowing what I know now, I have not one ounce of compassion for this wretched man. And yes, he is a MAN, not a little boy. He is 2 months shy of being 18 and I'm tired of people (no one here, just generally) talking about him like he's a child.

Jessica, I'm so sorry baby girl, you should be playing waitress right now, or making a nest in your bed, or putting the finishing touches on your zombie cheerleader costume.

Where are you reading this?? Hog tying? Uterus? And why did he leave the clothes folded neatly in the backpack? What was the placement about the backpack about?

where did this info come from about her uterus?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard