CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have chosen not to have human children, and I do consider my cat my child. I left my husband because after I had adopted Harry (cat) (with his knowledge and blessing, I might add!) my father-in-law decided that animals were not allowed to live in the condo we were renting from him, and my husband refused to move to a place where pets were welcome. So I found my own place to live with Harry. I would no more have returned him to the shelter than I would have abandoned a child for the convenience of living in a property that happened not to allow children. (I don't know how common this is, but yes, my friend's landlord is one who does not rent to tenants with children or pets - so I'm not making that up lol.) I take my responsibilities as far as caring for him very very seriously; it just so happens that there are different behaviors required to care for a human versus a cat lol. I truly believe that when I brought him into my home, I took on the awesome responsibility of making his life as rich as it can be. When I make my work and social schedules, I consider his needs, not just food and water and cleaning out the litter box, but his emotional needs (eg., stress level, loneliness, etc.) as well. I hope that no one feels offended by this. Everything is just MOO and my personal experience.

<3

thank you for being such a great cat parent.
btw - it's illegal for your ex FIL to discriminate on tenants based on child status. It should be for pet status too, IMO!

102412h5.jpg

I'm kind of behind in the discussion, but I think that the little opening on the garage door that some think is a cat door, may be an exhaust outlet. I've seen these on garages where someone may be working on a car in cold weather and need to vent the exhaust while leaving the motor running.

Also might be a way to exhaust car engine fumes while warming the car in bitter cold weather. Just a thought.

*Photo from case file

102412h5.jpg

I'm kind of behind in the discussion, but I think that the little opening on the garage door that some think is a cat door, may be an exhaust outlet. I've seen these on garages where someone may be working on a car in cold weather and need to vent the exhaust while leaving the motor running.

Also might be a way to exhaust car engine fumes while warming the car in bitter cold weather. Just a thought.

*Photo from case file

I can't imagine that anyone would keep a car engine running in an attached garage with the garage door closed. That would be suicidal ... and no small, filtered opening near the ground would make it any safer.

I can't imagine that anyone would keep a car engine running in an attached garage with the garage door closed. That would be suicidal ... and no small, filtered opening near the ground would make it any safer.
Thank you and... Amen... Amen... Amen !!!

102412h5.jpg

*Photo from case file
bbm - IMHO, Marnie, you have no need to apologize.

Exhaust Hose
When working on any sort of vehicle, eventually you come to the point where you will need to start the vehicle in doors. If it is because it is freezing out and you want the doors closed and the heat in, or just because it is late and you don't want to wake up the neighbors. Getting some exhaust hose will make it possible to do everything you need, while not dying of asphyxiation.

For a normal garage, a simple exhaust hose run from the tail pipe out under the garage door will work well, for someone doing more extreme work, perhaps on multiple vehicles, we carry larger ventilators that will suck the exhaust fumes out of the area. Those fumes are then sent down a long hose to where ever you would like the tube to come out of.

Lots of pictures of apparatus at link:

http://www.carguygarage.com/exhausthose.html

IIRC, AS' father owns quite a few cars and may have worked on them as well.

Attachments

• Door Port Exhaust.gif
    Door Port Exhaust.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
Wow you miss a day and now it's talk of cat doors and car exhausts!

I thought that LE hadn't found the secondary crime scene yet? Has this changed?

I

In my eyes anyone who kills another person or animal is evil, plain and simple.

Which is why I can never be a supporter of the Death Penalty. Forcibly putting someone else to death, no matter the circumstances, is a sin.

:cow:

I know what you mean!! LOL

No, still looking for the secondary crime scene. Some of us are suspecting it very well may have been in the family home and LE aren't releasing that info.

I'm also curious if AS' father has shown up to support his son?

I
ROFLOL - yessss, SS, we are surely "getting to the bottom" of things today! TY for the comic relief...

I have chosen not to have human children, and I do consider my cat my child. I left my husband because after I had adopted Harry (cat) (with his knowledge and blessing, I might add!) my father-in-law decided that animals were not allowed to live in the condo we were renting from him, and my husband refused to move to a place where pets were welcome. So I found my own place to live with Harry. I would no more have returned him to the shelter than I would have abandoned a child for the convenience of living in a property that happened not to allow children. (I don't know how common this is, but yes, my friend's landlord is one who does not rent to tenants with children or pets - so I'm not making that up lol.) I take my responsibilities as far as caring for him very very seriously; it just so happens that there are different behaviors required to care for a human versus a cat lol. I truly believe that when I brought him into my home, I took on the awesome responsibility of making his life as rich as it can be. When I make my work and social schedules, I consider his needs, not just food and water and cleaning out the litter box, but his emotional needs (eg., stress level, loneliness, etc.) as well. I hope that no one feels offended by this. Everything is just MOO and my personal experience.

<3

I bet you Harry has given you far more love, unconditional support, and comfort than that husband ever did!

Smartest move you ever made.

:eek:k:

No, still looking for the secondary crime scene. Some of us are suspecting it very well may have been in the family home and LE aren't releasing that info.

His father was at his hearing, so yes.

I have always wondered if he hasn't acted alone. If indeed he does have an accomplice/s, he hasn't given them up and that is the secondary scene they are looking for.

Just my opinion.

Has the house been released and the mother and brother moved back in? tia

Has the house been released and the mother and brother moved back in? tia

Sorry mck16 :(

I'm the wrong person to ask. I fell behind with hurricane Sandy coming and some light clean-up.

I'd love to know the answer to those questions as well.

I now, I am still catching up from the hurricane thing. Just more work!

I have to read back a little as I missed so much.

His father was at his hearing, so yes.

I have always wondered if he hasn't acted alone. If indeed he does have an accomplice/s, he hasn't given them up and that is the secondary scene they are looking for.

Just my opinion.

Good point!

Being that he is a minor and there is a gag order....if they found the secondary site and a possible accomplice, would they release that info?

Which is why I can never be a supporter of the Death Penalty. Forcibly putting someone else to death, no matter the circumstances, is a sin.

give them the means to end themselves...............some rope or a pill maybe???

Is that the cemetery with the aspen trees lining Wadsworth? I seem to remember a park across Wadsworth from a large cemetery...

Yes, that probably is the one you are thinking of. Crown Hill takes up most of the area with the bordering streets being Wadsworth on the east, Kipling on the west, 32nd on the north and 26th on the south.

give them the means to end themselves...............some rope or a pill maybe???

I would be ok with that!

But you know the only thing these freaks value more than ending other lives, is their own snivelling existences. They rarely if ever suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296