CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you remember the name or where you read it, could you post it here? I don't think I've seen anything about a second attempted abduction of a woman and would be very interested to read about it. TIA

There was the 22 year old who was nearly abducted with the chemical rag at Ketner Lake.

Then there was the 15 year old that the Jeffco School send the note home about. She was nearly abducted in March near 110 Place and Harlan St.

So, one of them was not a "woman." sorry.

I'm thanking all these comments that state that J walked out her door with her friend. Then I listen and don't hear that at all. The mom said J walked out the door. Her friend was walking too.

She didn't address when or how the friend said she was walking too.

That was the last time mom saw her daughter - walking out the door.

The interview has been roundly discussed here all evening. I think it is considered MSM and open for our thoughts.

I may have included data that wasn't discussed though---I'm tired and sad and it can get mixed up. Mod can delete anything I jumped the gun on...I gotta drive now, back at a computer soon.

If you remember the name or where you read it, could you post it here? I don't think I've seen anything about a second attempted abduction of a woman and would be very interested to read about it. TIA

It was discussed in the first thread. I think it was somewhere near the middle.

There was the 22 year old who was nearly abducted with the chemical rag at Ketner Lake.

Then there was the 15 year old that the Jeffco School send the note home about. She was nearly abducted in March near 110 Place and Harlan St.

My brain was shut off - when you said "two women", I didn't think of the 15 year old. Thanks for reminding me!!

Do we have a last known sighting of Jessica other than a family member? TIA

Exactly, and the "teenager" part is what struck me the most. That and the alarm clock, which just seemed as if she may have trusted Jessica to get herself ready and fed and out the door by herself. And, coming from a mom of twin boys, a granola bar for breakfast? Maybe it's because I didn't have girls, but my guys wouldn't leave the house without two bowls of cereal and maybe a poptart, too.

Fwiw my boy, Aka Monk, is seven and a granola bar and some milk is as much as he will eat for breakfast. He just isn't a morning eater, kinda like his mom.

I think a granola bar is fine. Especially when they have snack at 10:00

When i think of Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, I remember them not even telling the media Kyron is allergic to bees... How odd?! I remember them not speaking for atleast a week, and when they did, they didn't even plead with whoever took Kyron. nothing was also said about Kyrons birthmark on his forhead?? these are the things I remember about Young & Horman.:furious:

If this is what you remember about them, you may want to visit/revisit his thread here. Some already suspected stepmom, who participated in that first conference, so a plea to a stranger would've done no good. Many other times, Desiree pleaded with Terri to provide info about where Kyron was. Her pleas have always seemed strong, sincere, heartfelt, and focused on Kyron, IMO. That's what I was referencing. It took awhile for Kaine to realize his wife could really be involved. Now?

Kyron's father Kaine Horman said police have growing evidence against Terri.
"It's significantly strengthened their belief that she had involvement in the situation."
link

A judge recently referred to Terri as a "prime suspect".

And they've both tirelessly worked to hold Terri accountable, keep Kyron's face & story out there, and bring him home.

Where is Kyron, and where is Jessica? Praying they're both found soon!

there is a link (I just saw it within the last five or so pages... but I do have mine set to 50 per page) that there is also another possible "witness" that puts her walking to school.

No other details on this "witness"

there is a link (I just saw it within the last five or so pages... but I do have mine set to 50 per page) that there is also another possible "witness" that puts her walking to school.

Thank you ma'am. I knew that, I just forgot.

She might have been taking those deep breaths to keep from breaking out crying. I don't know of course, but when I don't want to start crying, that is exactly what I do.

Me, too.

I thought there were two attempted abductions in that park or area. One with the woman who said a man put a rag over her face with a chemical, and another one that I can't remember the particulars about right now.
There have also been two in my neighborhood area (Lafayette). One teenage girl walking at dusk on a bike path and the other was a tween at a bustop. The teen was in June I believe, the tween was maybe 18 months ago- I'm not sure so I'd have to find the email from the school district.

I'm thanking all these comments that state the J walked out her door with her friend. Then I listen and don't hear that at all. The mom said J walked out the door. Her friend was walking too.

She didn't address when or how the friend said she was walking too.

That was the last time mom saw her daughter - walking out the door.

I thought the mom watched her daughter walk down the street until she went out of sight. Maybe that was her usual pattern but on that Friday she just closed the door after j walked out??

Any clarification on this?

TIA.

There was one statement on a news blog that said a witness saw Jessica walking to school. That's it. Any other report says "may have seen".

I agree. And also a little "FU" to the parents in that neighborhood. Like, "I got THIS CLOSE to your house/yard/kid."

So creepy.

Yes, this!

When Otto asked for opinions on what the difference in neighbourhoods might mean, I had this strong feeling that part or most of the message being left indicated hostility. Someone who is really angry and someone who wants to see people squirming.

You said it much more concisely than I did.

Here's [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8434274&postcount=233"]a post[/ame] with links and quotes about a witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme