CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anastasiya Bolton‏@abolton9news

the FBI crime lab people just left #jessicaridgeway home hauling away a number of items in boxes & suitcases. #9news

Thanks scorekeeper.....wish we knew what was taken. :blushing:

I was the same way working 4 to midnight. I'd come home and need to watch Johnny Carson and place a baked potato in the oven.(no micro then :blush:) LOL I had to wind down before getting to sleep

Me too! Good old Johnny Carson and Ed! LOL. I'd have a bowl of corn flakes while watching, comfort food, we always had a bowl of cf when I was a kid, before we went to bed. I like your baked potato idea.

A big, big hug to all the parents and grandparents and family members who work, and worked, so hard--long hours, awful shifts, bad working conditions, to support their families! Bless them all.

Someone has posted a couple of VILE videos on YouTube regarding Jessica. If anyone could pop over there and 'flag' the videos it may get them taken down quicker.

I don't want to link though in case anyone inadvertently clicks it.

One has a devil style mask and the other a still of a male's face. I couldn't listen to more then about 20 seconds so you may want to turn your speakers down.
The account name is Trevor Vincent.

I managed to sit through most of it...some <censored> calling LE saying they have Jessica in his basement.

It's probably just a prank but the taunting nature of it is reminiscent to the backpack placement.

I flagged and reported, in any case. Vile is right.

From the interview: The family said LE stripped the bedding for the search dogs to use for Jessica's scent. So the aunt made up a new snug bed for when Jessica comes home. There was a bit of chatter about washing Jessica's clothing so they were clean and fresh. Mom mentioned "fresh and clean" a few times. They were cleaning up her room and putting away clothing, even though they thought Jessica would complain they were messing with her stuff. Typical 10yo, don't mess with my room.

I kinda wish they hadn't. :twocents:

Moo and I'm likely way off but I don't think LE took her bedding to use for scent dogs. I think they may be checking for something else.....
Only throwing out my ideas.

I was wondering about the witness that was mentioned (or possible witness?). Is it possible that a parent was giving his/her child a ride to school and stopped to offer her a ride? She would most likely turn it down since she had already made plans to meet her friend, but it would explain someone seeing her walking there even with the lousy view from the houses.

I think that's a good point.

Someone has posted a couple of VILE videos on YouTube regarding Jessica. If anyone could pop over there and 'flag' the videos it may get them taken down quicker.

I don't want to link though in case anyone inadvertently clicks it.

One has a devil style mask and the other a still of a male's face. I couldn't listen to more then about 20 seconds so you may want to turn your speakers down.
The account name is Trevor Vincent.

Onmy gosh really? What is wrong with people? I will go flag it and ill keep my sound off.

Did you notice the kid behind Jessica's mother? He has a black eye and is grinning and laughing as Jessica's mother speaks. Wonder how he got the black eye and what was so funny. I don't see any of this as funny.

Yes, i did. I wonder who he is? All ican think of is that he was smirking through nerves, maybe because the camera was pointing his way?. No justification i know, it is hardly a laughing matter. I too wonder am wondering about the black eyes. If you look closely the both eyes seem to be bruised and there appears to be a mark on the ridge if the boys nose. Maybe he has a broken or trauma to the nose which can result in two black eyes?

Onmy gosh really? What is wrong with people? I will go flag it and ill keep my sound off.

It is disgusting!! I clicked on one as it came up in my search results regarding Jessica only half an hour ago. I listened to half of it and wish now i didn't. My goodness there are some revolting sick individuals out there. :furious:

Yes, i did. I wonder who he is? All ican think of is that he was smirking through nerves, maybe because the camera was pointing his way?. No justification i know, it is hardly a laughing matter. I too wonder am wondering about the black eyes. If you look closely the both eyes seem to be bruised and there appears to be a mark on the ridge if the boys nose. Maybe he has a broken or trauma to the nose which can result in two black eyes?

You could very well be right that it was nerves causing him to smirk with the camera on him.

It is disgusting!! I clicked on one as it came up in my search results regarding Jessica only half an hour ago. I listened to half of it and wish now i didn't. My goodness there are some revolting sick individuals out there. :furious:

I wonder what the chances are that that 14 year old who committed this crimes was raped or molested himself a a very young age and by whom?

:what::furious:That YouTube thing is more than sinister! Who does that?

The mother's statement disturbs my soul. She needs to take a lie detector test. Something happened THAT MORNING. She is hiding something. :mad:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
What part of mom's statement disturbs your soul? :waitasec: You seem pretty confident that she is hiding something, but we haven't seen any evidence pointing to that yet. LE says the family has cooperated.

I think mom should be considered a victim until LE indicates otherwise :twocents:

Did you notice the kid behind Jessica's mother? He has a black eye and is grinning and laughing as Jessica's mother speaks. Wonder how he got the black eye and what was so funny. I don't see any of this as funny.

I noticed him. Boys of that age are not noted for their maturity though, are they?

I felt rather uncomfortable watching mum's statement - she needed a fair bit of prompting too. Do you think she may have been given something to calm her down?

I think they ought to start embedding chips into these RSO to keep better track of them so if something happens LE can figure out if one of them might be involved.

I wonder what the chances are that that 14 year old who committed this crimes was raped or molested himself a a very young age and by whom?

Do they know who posted these videos then? If it is a 14 year old, then yes maybe there is some underlying earlier abuse that has caused psychological disturbance.

He is young and probably nervous....and probably feels weird/funny being on tv!

That is sick isn't it? Who would make a joke about a little girl whose missing? :banghead:

I noticed him. Boys of that age are not noted for their maturity though, are they?

I felt rather uncomfortable watching mum's statement - she needed a fair bit of prompting too. Do you think she may have been given something to calm her down?

When Susan Smith was making her plea on TV for the first time I immediately got a sense that she was lying. Here I think the father is genuine but I get the feeling the mother here might not be telling the whole truth. It could be as simple as not actually watching her daughter leave that day as she stated. I don't think she did anything to her daughter and you could be right they could have given her a sedative to calm her down and that's why I am picking up the vibes off her as I am.

When Susan Smith was making her plea on TV for the first time I immediately got a sense that she was lying. Here I think the father is genuine but I get the feeling the mother here might not be telling the whole truth. It could be as simple as not actually watching her daughter leave that day as she stated. I don't think she did anything to her daughter and you could be right they could have given her a sedative to calm her down and that's why I am picking up the vibes off her as I am.

Yes I agree with you.
Another thing.....Susan Smith shed no tears.
I've noticed this in other videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member