CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westminster PD tweet:
Official information about the #jessicaridgeway investigation will only come from the Westminster PD and not outside sources.

in response to Uncle's statement I'm guessing?

That's my bet.

Westminster PD tweet:
Official information about the #jessicaridgeway investigation will only come from the Westminster PD and not outside sources.

in response to Uncle's statement I'm guessing?

I missed that - what was the uncle's statement?

I'm not sure I believe the body was found last night, though I do not know why a family member would say that. But LE can't lie about such things, due to chain of evidence, etc. Plus, why would LE need to be out there in the dark tonight, if found last night?

The mass amount of LE presence at the area late today says to me that the body was found today. Can't see how it would have been last night and they didn't secure it and swarm on it til this afternoon?

I hope she is found alive, but if not, it is good that it was this soon afterwards, because hopefully, fresh evidence may be gathered.

Oh my goodness, I was away for a couple of hours. Last thing I saw was a sighting in Maine. I need to read back, but am afraid to, as my heart may break :(

Rest in peace whoever it may be and may their families find some comfort in closure :( It really makes me mad that some sicko has the power to take so much from a family and this world :furious:

Just remember there is a reason that LE have done what they've done the way they have. I truly suspect it's perp related. They have a description I bet and car they're looking for, especially if this is related to the Wy girl's abduction.

There are 328 viewers of this thread at this very moment. Jessica, you have become loved by many who never met you. God bless this family. With broken hearts we will remember you in the upcoming days. :(

20121010_070443_cd10search2.jpg

http://www.coloradodaily.com

Who knows, maybe the uncle isn't lying, maybe a body was found last night. Could be that during the course of this they found someone else. Could be male, could be elderly, could be an adult, could be very decomposed. Could be it didn't make it to the media because they knew it had nothing to do with this case and they're working on it. MOO

LE needs to control the release of info for specific purpose. The uncle is NOT helping.

For any of you that saw those horrible videos on YouTube, did you happen to make note of the person who posted them? I think this should be brought to the attention of the police. Didn't the kid live in the area?

I'm afraid to ask, but What Videos?

That shot almost makes it look like they are over the culvert/wash area. Or they're trying to get a broader arial shot, interesting for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129