CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm wondering if the body was burned? :( I can't get caught up!!!

Obviously I can only speculate from what I saw (I do have the screen shot), from what I can see the areas of the body that were visible were not burned.

I just took a closer look, and I just figured out what I was looking at- wow, I'm stunned now that I figured it out.

Seek&Find posted this yesterday, and I think it should be brought over here.

"If this is Jessica, she was not destroyed, no matter how her murderer might have tried. He may have harmed her vessel, but she is in heaven right now, laughing, loving, and smiling. The tears and pain are felt by us, not her, IMO.

But those driven by evil can find perverse joy in trying to snuff out good and innocence. They will be held to account."

Thank you, I'm sure many of us needed to read that. I know I sure did.

There is a fence there. He would have either had to throw the body over a fence or go in another way where he drove to the location.

I think he/she pulled over and threw the body over the fence in a hurry..IMO:furious:

Really wishing I had taken screenshots of those pix last night. Normally I am really good about that, was just so tired I lapsed. Need to figure this tree thing out.

The pics we saw last night the tree was down.

This also makes me feel that the perp somehow knows her or the family or there is some relation there going on....

destroying the body, rather than just disposing, seems very personal....

however, if it was animals then my thoughts are out the window....

I dont think we can say with certainty that the perp is known to her family though.

We all remember that Joe Duncan destroyed Dillan's remains and he did not know the family.

I just believe that there are some pedophiles who are sadistic beyond words.

They have to be missing her head.:( That is what is needed to positively ID her by sight.

This is such a horrible case and my heart is breaking more and more for Jessica's parents.

Whether it was animal activity or a human being acting like a beast it has to be so hard to accept to Jessica's parents.

I hope they can find all of Jessica so she can receive a proper burial.

Reminds me of the Meredith Emerson case in GA. Serial killer Gary Michael Hilton decapitated most of his victims to delay identification. Just guessing that could be a possibility here as well. I have wondered all day what was taking so long to make an ID since dental records usually lead to a quick ID.

Anyone else think they have found more than one body?

No. I suspect they are searching for body parts (sorry) of a single person.

Who knows how dispersed the body could be? This is horrid. Feeling sick...

P.S. I definitely saw a downed tree last night on the Denver news video...

Shall we flood his inbox with a little tip.... GET THE WORDS RIGHT, IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!!

RexandTillie ‏@CorgiesRule

@donchampion7 "Dismembered" and "not intact" are 2 very different things.Have coyotes, bears etc. all around these parts.

From my corgis :D

With the new info re: the body not being intact (:(), I am even more convinced that this is the body of Jessica. If it was clearly not (i.e. an adult, male, didn't match her description), LE would have stated as such. MOO, of course.

So, so, sad.

Just a thought but isn't it entirely possible that a DIFFERENT child predator and a DIFFERENT abducted child are involved in the case of the MN/NH sighting & car. Things to confirm - did the reporting person confirm that this is indeed the vehicle they saw with a child in it? Have they determined who owns the car and whether or not it was stolen? I think the strongest connection here with the Jessica case is that the car has a CO plate. Perhaps the child in the car gave the reporting woman a feeling of worry and the CO plate was enough to get the woman to report on that feeling. I am really wondering if this is ANOTHER child and ANOTHER abductor. We all know that child abductions seems to be an epidemic.

I, along with others who follow the case of Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, have noticed a resemblance between Jessica and 10 year old Elizabeth. So some of us are wondering exactly what you are - could the girl seen in the car in Maine be another, different missing child?

Reminds me of the Meredith Emerson case in GA. Serial killer Gary Michael Hilton decapitated most of his victims to delay identification. Just guessing that could be a possibility here as well. I have wondered all day what was taking so long to make an ID since dental records usually lead to a quick ID.

Who's to say that dental records exist? My guess would be no.

I assume some of them are coming off of google, but the one with the fire truck was from yesterday, so there was a tree upright yesterday afternoon and no tree down that I can see. And I feel like last night there was a tree down and not one upright that I can recall. So either I missed it (entirely possible) or they cut the tree down.

I just looked thru google images and didn't find it. I'm checking last nights thread now.

And for four days most people here assumed it was Hailey with well thought out reasons why, who'd done it, how, etc. That's the point. I'm just glad LE and the FBI are not experiencing tunnel vision, are continuing to search and encourage people to look for Jessica and call in tips. They've done a great job of working multiple scenarios simultaneously to this point. Better to keep exploring options until it's confirmed it's her.

big difference in texas.... the police here have been very proactive in monitoring social media and online news and responding pretty much immediately to "rumors" when they surface, if you will. They could have done a LOT more in Texas imhoo to curb all that chatter about any relationship to Hailey.:twocents:

Please have a look at the image below. I will have more to say about the location where the victim's body was found, as it is a locally well-known site/vicinity and is frequented by curiosity-seekers and photographers.

x - Location of body
1 - Culvert
2 - Tree
3 - Fence post
4 - Abandoned building

body_location_006_1_zpsabd21987.jpg

body_location_0010_4news_zps249d8cd5.jpg

body_location_009_4news_zps14f36518.jpg

Great photo's thank you.

Someone on Twitter mentioned "a green flame". What is that all about?

course looking at the photo with the numbers on it there almost looks like a downed tree in it on the left edge, but wouldn't that be the wrong side?

There's a reason they're continuing the search for her, they don't have all of her yet. :( Sadly, after what I saw, I thought that last night. I'm honestly not sure if it was animals, I saw a black garbage bag around what appeared to be a torso.

That to me would indicate the potential that the monster cut up the body and put it out there in the open knowing that animals would tote it off and scatter it. How disturbing. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzerd