CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it is being broadcast as a behind the scenes stream. They just did the white balance test and were laughing - that isn't unprofessional. That is us getting a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes. Things that routinely happen on live streams: Phone calls, white balance checks, mic checks, talking to producers, candid conversations, and yes even jokes. That doesn't make it unprofessional, that makes it real life.

We will have to agree to disagree on this.

This is what I think also. I think there was a message he left in the backpack....... that is why it was left out in the open.

He is playing games with LE. Maybe a poem....something that indicates her body was in "wide open spaces". LE was communicating to the perp that they found the "message" when they referred to wide open spaces in the press.

Interesting he is not seeking attention by sending something to the press.

BAU
looking for changes in behavior
abnormal behavior since
someone shaving
hair color change
hair cut
someone who may be very engaged in media coverage
may be annoyed by media
changed in work behavior
didn't show up on Fri
called in sick and never does

regarding intact
won't get into that

someone in the community knows this individual well enough to notice the changes

very small minor changes in behavior

someone in community knows someone who has had small change: in behavior, in work, etc.

Looking for someone displaying abnormal behavior. Someone that is really engaged in the press for the case. Minor changes in personality or behavior. Looking for communities help.

Feel someone in the community knows someone who is displaying different behavior. Something has changed in the individual. Please let FBI or police know.

No car description. No physical description. Calling the person a "he". Asking for public's help.

-no car description

-assuming it's a male

-could b ur boss, ur friend, ur family member

Could it be someone in the neighborhood?
Absolutely (**my he said that fast**)

BAU has given a profile which they will distribute to the media. Assume male (statistically speaking).

This is the type of offender who "blends into the neighborhood.' It could be your boss, your friend or a member of your family.

Stressing that they need the public's help.

Any person that has had any change, even little one, since Friday & now. Ex. maybe even someone that is perturbed by all the attention.

Not going to discuss body now. Focus on suspect behavior tips. Want community involved. Need public's help. No stone unturned.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for any innocent person who missed work last Friday and maybe shaved?

-no connection to prior child abduction-not at this point

-we have an abundance of leads, and investigation is ongoing

We will have to agree to disagree on this.

I've seen jokes in this very thread about gin and other issues. That doesn't mean the posters are insensitive or don't care. They do. Are people not suppose to make jokes when they aren't live on air or in this thread discussing the case? As posters here have said, sometimes you need levity in a horrible situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3