CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I think also. I think there was a message he left in the backpack....... that is why it was left out in the open.

He is playing games with LE. Maybe a poem....something that indicates her body was in "wide open spaces". LE was communicating to the perp that they found the "message" when they referred to wide open spaces in the press.

Interesting he is not seeking attention by sending something to the press.

OMG. Now the Dixie Chicks, "Wide Open Spaces" is running through my head. The lyrics are pretty creepy actually, when considered in connection with this.

...due to the condition of t body, the CBI not expecting positive ID until mid or late afternoon tomorrow

Am I the only one who feels sorry for any innocent person who missed work last Friday and maybe shaved?

Honestly, no. If I was that person, I would hope that someone would report me to the tip line so they could rule me out. Every possible lead should be looked into.

FBI Denver Spokesperson: looking for abnormal behavior from last Fri. until today: changing, cutting hair, parking vehicle in driveway when always parked in garage, etc.

So parking in the driveway would be suspicious because you might be bleaching the garage?
Or parking in the garage might be suspicious because you might be bleaching the inside of your car?

I think either way a change would be weird...

Not getting the search in the water? So thorough on the ground but just 4 in the water?

Jane Valez Mitchell is on now HLN.. May be she will share some useful info that doesn't insult our intelligence...

I live 10 miles from Greeley, CO. and there has been a helicopter back and forth since noon and is still doing that, it is flying very low as if looking for something, don't know if it could be related or not.

Did you all just hear that? Not all of the body PARTS have been identified. I wonder if more have been found elsewhere?

A woman was asking that in the background. Really had to listen hard to hear it. I couldn't hear everything because the other woman was talking into the mike.

Does anyone know where the sketch came from? Is it the suspected abductor of Jessica?

No. No sketch in this case. I did see what he was connected to but cant remember. Anyone? Anyway it is not related.

Not getting the search in the water? So thorough on the ground but just 4 in the water?

They said 42 people... 4 in a line. You know... so 10 and a half lines? :waitasec:
Maybe the 2 are supervisors?

Someone attached a photo of the crime scene earlier this morning. I have the photo on my iPhone under my history and it haunts me. It looks like a face they are looking at and nothing from the head down. There are 5 agents around it and its under the big light. It's very close up. Does anybody else see that?? I ignored it at first bc I thought no way the head is turned the wrong way bc there was nothing but it. Attachment.php 576 x 768 pixels
Please delete post if no allowed thanks

Did they confirm the body was in fact cut into pieces because i just heard a reporter after the live conference say that 'not all of the body parts have been found yet' ??

Something is up with the ID too, DNA testing can be done very quickly (not giving up any trade secrets here, it doesn't take much research to find this out). They've got the resources there, so?

She didn't do it live on air. She did it live on a web stream.

What's the difference, it still was seen by thousands of people. More people watch the news on their computers than they do on t.v. If it was streaming out to the public by any means, they should have been more professional, IMO.
I guess we will just agree to disagree, no offense intended.

Some of this information about behaviors might not be new to us who have been here a while, but with every case there are new people for whom this is new info. The people who live in this area might have not heard of these things.

I suspect this is going to cause a few people to remember things they've noticed and not thought about till now. It's going to make the perp squirm, unless by releasing this info they are calling him out.

I've seen jokes in this very thread about gin and other issues. That doesn't mean the posters are insensitive or don't care. They do. Are people not suppose to make jokes when they aren't live on air or in this thread discussing the case? As posters here have said, sometimes you need levity in a horrible situation.

As I said, we can agree to disagree. I believe that a professional reporter who is preparing live should be aware that they are live and being heard, and thus remain professional.

They said 42 people... 4 in a line. You know... so 10 and a half lines? :waitasec:
Maybe the 2 are supervisors?

Hmmm, I thought they meant the line on the ground had 42 and then there were 4 in the water...
The live video feed of the water only showed 4, that's where my # came from.

Well that was the least informative pressed ever.

I think the one early this morning was the least informative.

I kinda got the feeling that LE may be "communicating" in a mind game sort of way with the perp. I want to hear the language used again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3