CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to sound rude or offend anyone. But what a reporter says when waiting on a live presser does not matter. It is very likely that this is Jessica...jmo..and she possibly suffered before her death. Sorry Jessica is what is important, not newscasters

Just going off the bits and pieces we've heard I'm beginning to let my imagination loose and this is really scary to me at this point. I envision a sadistic devil that did the unthinkable to this child and then managed to surpass the initial terrors when desecrating her body. Like I said, my imagination is running and I can see this demon giving clues and tips. If he isn't caught soon there will be more and who knows how many there have been before. Sorry, I even creeped myself out saying all this.

The helicopters are not related to this case they are bringing in military equipment and the copters fly over them when they do that. Praying for this evil perp to be found soon and for all Jessica's family, friends and law enforcement. We have to get the laws changed to protect our children, these depraved perps are released and living amoungst us everywhere and that is not right.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for any innocent person who missed work last Friday and maybe shaved?

If someone calls in and reports them then if they are innocent Im sure LE will be able to ascertain that.

It is necessary to weed out others to get to the correct perp.

Im sure everyone in that town wants the real perp caught and this may be the only way to do it.

IMO

Late here- But does anyone know if random people happened upon the body? Or searchers? I guess I'm asking if we know if there was a tip a body was there, maybe from the person who put it there.

Also, has there been conformation that it is indeed a child?

I am almost certain that I read that searchers found the body parts while doing a grid search of some sort? I have read so.many.articles. in the past hour though, my head is spinning as to where I read that.

And, I think that at this point they have said they CANNOT confirm ID until tomorrow.

This may be graphic...

but could there be portions of individuals... But they belong to separate deceased people?

thus.. The inability to ID?

Just a thought based on no facts...

This is what I am dreading one body not intact is horrific enough and too much for people in the community to cope with.

Wide open spaces lyrics..

Who doesn't know what I'm talking about
Who's never left home, who's never struck out
To find a dream and a life of their own
A place in the clouds, a foundation of stone

Many precede and many will follow
A young girl's dream no longer hollow
It takes the shape of a place out west
But what it holds for her, she hasn't yet guessed

[Chorus:]
She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces
She knows the high stakes

She traveled this road as a child
Wide eyed and grinning, she never tired
But now she won't be coming back with the rest
If these are life's lessons, she'll take this test

[Repeat Chorus]

As her folks drive away, her dad yells, "Check the oil!"
Mom stares out the window and says, "I'm leaving my girl"
She said, "It didn't seem like that long ago"
When she stood there and let her own folks know

[Repeat Chorus]
She knows the highest stakes

I don't see anything in those lyrics that relate to some sicko raping, murdering, and whatever else to a 10 year old little girl. I think relating it to the area as "open space" is certainly a stretch. JMO

Wide open spaces lyrics..

Who doesn't know what I'm talking about
Who's never left home, who's never struck out
To find a dream and a life of their own
A place in the clouds, a foundation of stone

Many precede and many will follow
A young girl's dream no longer hollow
It takes the shape of a place out west
But what it holds for her, she hasn't yet guessed

[Chorus:]
She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces

She traveled this road as a child
Wide eyed and grinning, she never tired
But now she won't be coming back with the rest
If these are life's lessons, she'll take this test

[Repeat Chorus]

As her folks drive away, her dad yells, "Check the oil!"
Mom stares out the window and says, "I'm leaving my girl"
She said, "It didn't seem like that long ago"
When she stood there and let her own folks know

[Repeat Chorus]

No water....but foundations of stone is interesting.

Is it possible to "rewind" live web streams? If so I don't know how to do it, but I do still have the feed up. Now it's just showing what looks like a highway or something, no audio. I intentionally didn't close it in case there's some way of saving it and going back.

Yes, if the stream was recorded by them.

This may be graphic...

but could there be portions of individuals... But they belong to separate deceased people?

thus.. The inability to ID?

Just a thought based on no facts...

Yep, it's possible that they are dealing with more than 1 victim. It's possible that they are dealing with another victim all together, one that they do not have a DNA profile on record for. It's possible that they are just stalling. It's possible they had an equipment malfunction and things got delayed.

Just going off the bits and pieces we've heard I'm beginning to let my imagination loose and this is really scary to me at this point. I envision a sadistic devil that did the unthinkable to this child and then managed to surpass the initial terrors when desecrating her body. Like I said, my imagination is running and I can see this demon giving clues and tips. If he isn't caught soon there will be more and who knows how many there have been before. Sorry, I even creeped myself out saying all this.

Im afraid you are right. The FBI doesnt release a profile everytime to a community.

I think they already know this is one evil monster. They can tell a lot about him by the way he has left the evidence and what he has done to the victim.

IMO

Just checked the lyrics....nothing about lakes or water, but it is...creepy.

No, but it does mention needing "a place in the clouds" and a "foundation of stone" which sort of seems to fit with the cabin location in the pics....on a hill or mountain? And, of course, the "wide open spaces" bit, which it seems like is sort of the focus of the search locations. Nothing about water though.

ETA-and of course the bits about leaving home, and not coming back.

My guess is this a male loner who is unmarried and lives alone with very few friends. He either doesn't work at all, works for himself or may work nights. He either lives away from other houses, or has a garage that he parks his car inside.

OM Goodness how very sad.
I just read that the body was not intact and they have not made an identification.
Could her head be missing? I know that sounds grimm but id think with how cold its been
they would have been able to identify her.

There are no words to express how sad this is and I am unable to comprehend why men continue to do these things to our little girls. I think they all should get the death penalty!
Lets rid our lives of these vermin.

Which school was on lockout yesterday? And which area did they increase patrol around schools on? May want to drop those areas on the map. I'm guessing that's where they're feeling the guy may be from.

Can you imagine the number of calls that they are getting about now?

That is what it takes to get cases solved.

I hope the right person(s) is calling in. All it takes is one person who saw/heard or knows someone who has acted strangely.

I think if they can find him they will be able to find his vehicle and then that is where they may be able to link him to Jessica by the evidence found in it.

IMO

Can you imagine the number of calls that they are getting about now?

My thoughts exactly - I hope they have extra people on hand for the phone calls that LE will be getting.

I hope they get a lot of good tips.

Just checked the lyrics....nothing about lakes or water, but it is...creepy.

What is creepy about this song? To me it could represent just a person going off to college or the big city. I think imaginations are running rampant and trying to apply this to this horrible situation is way too far out. jmo

No, but it does mention needing "a place in the clouds" and a "foundation of stone" which sort of seems to fit with the cabin location in the pics....on a hill or mountain? And, of course, the "wide open spaces" bit, which it seems like is sort of the focus of the search locations. Nothing about water though.

ETA-and of course the bits about leaving home, and not coming back.

It's about a young woman's rite of passage, leaving home to head out on her own. Beautiful song. Reminds me of my mom when I left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth