CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, throwing out a couple of random thoughts.

Are there any other MP cases from the last week that would match Jessica's description enough that someone could mistake who they saw? (Yes, I'm asking if it's possible he picked up someone else)

Obviously there is no doubt that it wasn't her in the car (ok, well, unless the DB they found isn't her.) But it is mighty weird that this car turns up abandoned in N.H. with CO plates and was the one the woman described...

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. PD has abandoned car that may be connected 2 Jessica Ridgeway. Car described as station wagon/light blue CO plates!

There is something more going on here that we're not privy to(and that's just fine!).
They are on top of it in this case, I really believe that. They likely already had her dental records in hand. Even without them, a ME could tell whether this was a child/teen/adult/M/F/recently deceased or not by now.
They were looking from an arial point of view for a reason yesterday. The didn't use a helicopter, so they were trying to ensure they didn't disturb something.
They are taking busloads of LE out to search the area that they spent hours at yesterday and was seemingly just a dump site.

Not sure what it all means and I need my coffee to even try and put the pieces together, but it means something.

In Hailey Dunn's case, the body find was announced 3/20. It wasn't until 3/23 it was announced it wasn't Hailey because the body was male!

There is something more going on here that we're not privy to(and that's just fine!).
They are on top of it in this case, I really believe that. They likely already had her dental records in hand. Even without them, a ME could tell whether this was a child/teen/adult/M/F/recently deceased or not by now.
They were looking from an arial point of view for a reason yesterday. The didn't use a helicopter, so they were trying to ensure they didn't disturb something.
They are taking busloads of LE out to search the area that they spent hours at yesterday and was seemingly just a dump site.

Not sure what it all means and I need my coffee to even try and put the pieces together, but it means something.

ita... with all of what you said...

:eek:

See thread #4, posts 161 & 165.

Links to those posts. Thanks for heading me in that direction Seek.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8438684&postcount=161"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - AMBER ALERT: Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8438697&postcount=165"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - AMBER ALERT: Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4[/ame]

The abandoned car in NH and the sighting in Maine? If those pan out, the abductor is more than likely no where near CO. Maybe the person isn't a local after all.

That is a long drive from Colorado to New Hampshire. He must have dumped the body and high tailed it out of state very quickly if it turns out to be the perps car.

My device won't let me paste pix. Can someone paste the pic of the car found in NH, please?

I think the purpose was to put the kibosh on media speculation. They need time to work and they for sure don't need the rumor information mill going 100 miles an hour before they are ready to say something official.

They did this several times yesterday as well.

:twocents:

Thank you. Still finding myself doing this: :banghead:

Does anyone have any ideas on how long it would be until they may make an identification public?

Yes and I would probably add...."Now, Honey, Homecoming is at church on Sunday and I hope you're there. I'm bringing that good ol' Pineapple Upside Down cake that Abner likes so good. And tell your mama I hope she'll bring that broccoli casserole with the cornflake topping she makes. That's the best stuff! And don't you worry about bringing nothing, honey...there'll be plenty enough to go around!"

(Mind you, I'm only 48....but most southern girls won't reveal their ages. Unless there is a tupperware door prize involved.)

C'mere sweetie, you want a piece a candy? Hows your mama n em? you tell em I said hey, now c'mon give me some sugar and I'll see y'all Sunday.

Just so others can ponder it with me, that's an Optimum Nutrition box in the back of the car.

Ok, throwing out a couple of random thoughts.

Are there any other MP cases from the last week that would match Jessica's description enough that someone could mistake who they saw? (Yes, I'm asking if it's possible he picked up someone else)

Obviously there is no doubt that it wasn't her in the car (ok, well, unless the DB they found isn't her.) But it is mighty weird that this car turns up abandoned in N.H. with CO plates and was the one the woman described...

Agree. It is giving me a headache. You *think* it is going in one direction, and then you just dont know........

As someone that lives here in Colorado and has young kids, I want to go looking for this psychopath myself.

Okay..someone clarify for me. The vehicle in NH they are reporting about, they are saying matches the description from Maine where the lady thought she saw Jessica IN the car. IF the body discovered IS Jessica, this makes no sense. Or am I missing something??

Is it possible that he dumped another young girl's body in CO, and he has Jessica somewhere out east???

That is a long drive from Colorado to New Hampshire. He must have dumped the body and high tailed it out of state very quickly if it turns out to be the perps car.

The reason this car came into play was there was at least one sighting of a little girl resembling Jessica in the car in Maine. It was in a small town and the CO plates stood out. So, if this car's involved with Jessica, the body in CO is not Jessica.

The abandoned car in NH and the sighting in Maine? If those pan out, the abductor is more than likely no where near CO. Maybe the person isn't a local after all.

Unless it's a stolen car, he's driving a vehicle with CO plates, so that seems like he might very well be local. Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08