CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought I had about this.... did the survey ask for personal information such as address? I hope not. That could be a cleaver way for sickos to find victims.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

To add, I was wondering if she caught the name of the company doing the survey. If the county or city were conducting a survey, they would have record of who was out there. I am so glad she reported it. Many years ago, I was in a similar situation .... I'm sure I saved my own life by dialing my phone while some strange man asked me if I remembered him. I dialed the last person I called when I noticed two men hiding behind the car next to mine. When I told the person I called that a bald white man, mid thirties wearing a specific shirt had stopped to talk to me, he shook his head 'no' at the car and all three got in and sped off.... Horrifying to think what their plans were.

I don't recall reading anything about a possible sighting at a Halloween store. Do you happen to recall where you read that? I think that's an interesting bit of information that I somehow overlooked. TIA

It was on 850 koa (our local news radio station). Let me see if I can find a link to it on the koa website.

REMEMBER: The family is OFF - LIMITS. ALL of the family. If that changes for any reason, we will let you all know.

Thanks!

Salem

I hope you guys all read this cuz I sure did! :saber:

Oh what to do when one has a theory that can't be posted. Bite tongue and then bite harder.
It's based on knowledge we have though regarding a mix up of days.

Going by the FBI presser earlier, they don't have a suspect. Or at least that's how it sounds. :waitasec:

I concur. All I'm going to say about that. You're not alone in your theory.

Not necessarily -- I don't know what the driving age is in Colorado, but here in MA you can drive at 16 and a half. So a high school student would be a possibility. But my point was that we aren't allowed to sleuth minors.

Not to mention... it's not exactly legal to abduct and kill a child and do horrible things to them. I know we don't know for sure who this victim is yet but we know it's someone's loved one, and something very upsetting has happened to them.

I have to think someone who would do something so horrible wouldn't care much about driving without a license, or temporarily "borrowing" a vehicle (with or without permission, aka stealing but returning it before someone noticed it missing). I just don't see this coldhearted awful person thinking "oops gotta wait a few months to get my license so I can legally drive and abduct a child." That could even apply to adults with suspended licenses, never bothered to get a license, etc.

I'm not sleuthing anyone. I'm new to this thread and don't even know what minors anyone might be talking about (and no offense but don't wanna know so no one gets sidetracked sleuthing them even accidentally). Just MOO about the driver's license status and/or having access to a vehicle.

Hmmmm sparked a thought, I wonder if anyone noticed their vehicle parked "funny." As in "I swore I parked on the left side of the driveway but maybe I parked it on the right side and forgot." Or "huh, I don't remember getting that new scented air freshener but maybe my husband/wife did it to be nice"? I dunno... far fetched maybe. A small detail that could be important, though?

One more picture. I can almost picture this angel walking where Jessica (or we think it is her anyway) was found... Jessica is no longer in her body, and she loved animals per one of the videos of her with her pet. So I like the bird in the angel's hands.

Whatever she went through on this Earth, she is no longer with us and has moved on. Bless her soul...

Picture is perfect. TY for posting it.

jmo

abbie

Was there a holiday that weekend? In Canada, it was our Thanksgiving weekend. I wonder if the perp has a wife and family that left to go on vacation and he just met up with them later on while he had the house to himself?

This has likely been answered, but Monday was Columbus Day. Banks and (I believe) government day off. Some schools in Cali were closed (my kids' schools remained open, though) Not sure about CO.

I hope it's not a situation like Dean Corll, the Houston serial killer who had a pair of teenage accomplices luring victims to him. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll"]Dean Corll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Jefferson County Schools were OPEN Monday.

I'm in the PNW- my kids did not have Monday off, but it was a bank holiday. They are off tomorrow, but just a teacher in service.

I hope you guys all read this cuz I sure did! :saber:

I did! I hope my post didn't come across as accusing anyone in the family, sleuthing them or minors, etc. I'm so new reading up on this little girl's case I wouldn't even know who to sleuth, my thoughts were just general comments. Please let me know if I inadvertently implied anyone because I didn't know the full history, and if I need to make edits. Thank you!

Reading about a crime like this forces me to see that hard core evil exists right in our own neighborhoods. Reading posts from caring people on WS reminds me that goodness and love also exist, and in abundance.

Oh what to do when one has a theory that can't be posted. Bite tongue and then bite harder.
It's based on knowledge we have though regarding a mix up of days.

Going by the FBI presser earlier, they don't have a suspect. Or at least that's how it sounds. :waitasec:

I'm pretty sure I know exactly the details you are referring to. And couldn't agree more. I desperately wish we could bring this to discussion.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly the details you are referring to. And couldn't agree more. I desperately wish we could bring this to discussion.

If it is something that has been mentioned in MSM, why can't it be discussed? Just curious.

Obviously, the police should look first at the sex offenders in the area.

And I know this is considered blasphemy, but a lot of Americans have recently caused loss of life and limb from total strangers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hundreds of thousands who have returned to the USA stay home all day and draw a check instead of going to work, often citing mental illness.

The perp obviously has no compunction about killing or causing limbs to be separated from the body of a human. The perp clearly has mental illness. And the perp probably had a lot more time on his hands on a weekday than most people in the neighborhood.

I think the reason we can not discuss the theory is because we eould be considering someone a suspect who is not sleuthable because they have not been named a suspect by le or msm. I have no idea what the theory is but i am guessing that is the reason we cant talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13