CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not trying to be myterious, I just wasn't sure what was acceptable to mention here. With the lack of news this evening I have gone back over some info that came in intially over the scanner thread. With the remarks made by the FBI at the presser and my theory that this is a local male Jessica would have been familiar with...my mind is racing with the discrepancies early on.

Ugh. I'm on page 25 of scanner feed trying to figure out what you guys are talking about. I read through it a couple days ago.... But don't remember a certain discrepancy. Back to reading.... 26... 27....

Catching up after a long day of work...is the news basically (since the no news news conference) that there is still... no news?

You guys can discuss what is posted in the Scanner Forum, you just can't quote the transcriptions. Linking to it and speculating on what it might be about is fine.

Personally, I like it better when you guys discuss it in the Scanner Forum to prevent rumors, but as long as you guys are making it clear that you are discussing a transcription, it's fine.

Thank you so much for this explanation, Kimster! It is very clarifying on the rules. Thank you!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Ugh. I'm on page 25 of scanner feed trying to figure out what you guys are talking about. I read through it a couple days ago.... But don't remember a certain discrepancy. Back to reading.... 26... 27....

The "rewind" can be found on page 1 a couple posts down I think.

I don't think it's a sweatshirt connected to the town, but the very popular clothing line which is in every hip mall.

You can tell how often I go to the mall... :)

Thanks everyone who explained. I guess when you've been to the town a few times and have friends there but don't go to malls much, the geographical connection comes to mind first.

It makes me feel creepy to see that Standley Lake shirt on her when officers were looking into that lake today. Is that shirt a community program she was in or school?

You are not alone in that theory, believe me. We were discussing this subject downstairs last night.

Yes, I remember posting about my concerns downstairs last night because I just needed to get it out. I'm glad I'm not alone; thank you.

Law enforcement reported that the victim was abducted somewhere between her home and Chelsea Park (3 blocks). IMHO, the perpetrator(s) abducted her at Chelsea Park, as there are no houses with a direct view overlooking that location. (See lower right-hand image).

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u585/GustaveZola/Side_of_houses_comparison_1_zpsc990095e.jpg

If she was lured or abducted at the park, couldn't she just as easily have ended up across the park on 107?

Oh, I hope it's okay to link to a recap of the early scanner chatter. I'm trying to stay within the rules.

Clink on link in this post. Peachy did some fantastic work on a recap.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8442148&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to our Mods for helping us keep it positive and victim-focused

:tyou::tyou::tyou::tyou::tyou::tyou:

Oh what to do when one has a theory that can't be posted. Bite tongue and then bite harder.
It's based on knowledge we have though regarding a mix up of days.

Going by the FBI presser earlier, they don't have a suspect. Or at least that's how it sounds. :waitasec:

I suspect we share the same theory. I've felt very uneasy since reading about that mix up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9NEWS Denver‏@9NEWS

FBI Profiler says Jessica suspect could strike again

**and the scanner thread is closed, oh my....

Seems like the perp should have either a house/apartment and/or car full of forensics...Jessica had to be taken someplace.:(

:waitasec: I'm a little bit confused since Kimster said it was okay talking about it up here, but I'm sure we will get an explanation after it has been sorted out. Must have been something said on the scanner thread that was different from what I've seen up here.

Hold on peeps for Kimster for a few. I think it may open again, she's just trying to clean things up. Let's wait and see what the word is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member