CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see two near there but it does not say what their offenses were on the site I am on.

For some reason the Colorado RSO Registry doesn't list their offenses. But usually if you google their full names you can find it on one of the RSO links that will come up on Google.

The two you are seeing in that area... you could street view the houses and find the one the reporter was standing in front of... I would do it but I'm using my phone

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

At least we can now be relatively sure they have DNA from the perp if they arrested this RSO on other warrants and did a DNA swab. MOO

That being said, a bathroom that has been filthy for years with the soap scum suddenly gone from the bathtub should be at the top of the list for things to look for in that town/neighborhood. In most towns, people look in other people's medicine cabinets. In that town, hopefully people will take a peek behind their hosts' shower curtains.

The two you are seeing in that area... you could street view the houses and find the one the reporter was standing in front of... I would do it but I'm using my phone

Great idea Kajun. I would do it but I'm on my iPhone as well.

I have no opinion if this is "the guy" or not. But I can say that if they do find him and can arrest him on unrelated charges they most certainly will. This way he's locked up and they have lots of time to build a case against him.

Is there a RSO at 423 Santa Fe? Looks.like the house to me.

Maybe a registered sex offender might not already have his DNA on the database, for example if he was convicted of downloading child *advertiser censored*?

They say they believe the perp is a local. Have there been other missing children cases in the past? How can you go from a happy community to a dismembered body? How does a perp progress like that if he's local?

I wish I had the answers. While LE feels the perp to be local this does not necessarily mean that he is a first offender or that he has always lived in that particular community. Could be he has roots there and could be any past infractions with LE were on a lesser scale or perhaps not known at this time.

Because the community has the reputation of being a happy town does not make it untouchable as we are seeing now. No community today, sadly, is safe from aberrant behaviors.

How does a perp progress like this you ask ...the million dollar question and at this point all we can do is speculate. I only meant that I do not believe a first time offender would abduct a child, kill her and who knows what else, and then cut her up. This IMO is a crime of progression...mentally / physically.

IMO when this perp is caught and I believe he will be if he does not commit suicide or death by cop we may find that Jessica was not his only victim...we may also find that there are other victims that were perhaps victimized but not killed and some who may have been victimized and killed but not dismembered.....perhaps is surrounding communities.

I just do not believe that a first time offender who has never come into contact with LE will abduct, kill and cut up the body of a young girl. I hope I am wrong.

Should be, CO was one of the first states to start collecting dna from sex offenders. JMHO

What about those who were convicted in another state (and registered in another state) and then moved to CO?

Between 423 and 437 Santa Fe (odd numbers). Thats the house. The porch is the same

I wish I had the answers. While LE feels the perp to be local this does not necessarily mean that he is a first offender or that he has always lived in that particular community. Could be he has roots there and could be any past infractions with LE were on a lesser scale or perhaps not known at this time.

Because the community has the reputation of being a happy town does not make it untouchable as we are seeing now. No community today, sadly, is safe from aberrant behaviors.

How does a perp progress like this you ask ...the million dollar question and at this point all we can do is speculate. I only meant that I do not believe a first time offender would abduct a child, kill her and who knows what else, and then cut her up. This IMO is a crime of progression...mentally / physically.

IMO when this perp is caught and I believe he will be if he does not commit suicide or death by cop we may find that Jessica was not his only victim...we may also find that there are other victims that were perhaps victimized but not killed and some who may have been victimized and killed but not dismembered.....perhaps is surrounding communities.

I just do not believe that a first time offender who has never come into contact with LE will abduct, kill and cut up the body of a young girl. I hope I am wrong.

We don't know that she was "cut up" though...do we?

It could be an animal disarticulation?

Makes me suspicious about why LE was really there.

The reporter said LE/Fed. Marshalls were there on "unrelated charges". There was a guy there that had "Parole" written on the back on his shirt (in the live streaming video). COULD be he failed to register in a timely fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member