CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask what your weapon of choice is. I am about to buy a gun myself, but not sure what to get. tia

If you're not experienced with guns revolvers are very simple to learn and won't jam on you. They are great beginner guns and great in general. I have a .38 special revolver in my nightstand

Shefner, that is so sweet.

It reminded me of my mama, who also sang her way through our days.

I hope no one will find this morbid!

When my mother died, I was sitting at her bedside holding her hand. I felt her spirit soar up out of her worn out body. Such a sense of joy came over me at the same time. I know her spirit rejoiced in her freedom just as I know the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

Whatever happened to Jessica, I know her spirit sprang free and is no longer affected by whoever did this.

This bears repeating. Thank You so much.

OMG, this is freaky. About ten minutes ago the fear/anxiety passed, and I had such a strong feeling that I should come back on...and I find this news. Oh please please please!

I went and set up the LifeLine app on my kids phone and then went and lit a candle for Jessica. I intended to close down then but I was suddenly filled with peace (I'm atheist so I wasn't expecting that) and decided to come back too. Please let this be the beginning of the end for this monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so does anyone know the address they are at?

The RSO I posted earlier, after doing some more google searches of his name, apparently owns a construction company... I found out it was him because the business registry uses the same address/same name as the person's address and name that is the RSO.

The one thing that really stuck with my from the local news tonite about Jessica's case is that the FBI has 4 dozen agents now dedicated to working this case. They mean business.

Can someone post the sex offender link again? Thanks

If he dismembered her in the bathtub, which he probably did, I bet the perp's house is a real pigpen and has been for a long time.

I don't think a person with a clean home would have made the decision to dismember her. For people with clean homes, each day it's, "OMG, how did that piece of dirt get on the floor?" and "OMG, I can't believe I left that drop of coffee on the counter this morning without wiping it up!" People with clean homes would consider it utterly impossible to transport a dismembered body, even in a plastic bag, from the bathroom, through the adjoining room(s) and out of the house without leaving at least one drop of blood, because each day we notice the debris we accidentally left behind the last time we did pretty much anything.

Someone living in a pigpen would have thought it a piece of cake because they're just not aware of the trail they leave behind because it's not something they notice every day, or any day. I'm not saying the perp wouldn't have been careful to not leave a drop of blood. I'm just saying a clean person wouldn't have even attempted it to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member