CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a GREAT question...no, we haven't had anything like this in the 15 years I have lived here, although we have had our share of horrible carnage in our state, if this (insert description here) is local, is this the first time??? How is that possible? How does somebody get to THIS so fast?

We have lived in the Denver area for 15 years also. I would agree, while CO seems to have it's share of other tragedies...like mass shootings...we've not seen anything like this. I guess I think of JBR as a different situation.

Maybe he is local but hasn't been here for very long??

Now the reporter tweeted he's being arrested on UNRELATED warrants and swabbed for DNA.:waitasec:

RSO in Denver is the person of interest and in custody on unrelated warrants.

Update for those just joining in. :)

Have they already had the presser?

I have read that they arrested this RSO on unrelated warrants. I believe the reporter said investigators have left the scene? And that they had not taken anyone away in handcuffs. Is that right?

I see two near there but it does not say what their offenses were on the site I am on.

Now the reporter tweeted he's being arrested on UNRELATED warrants and swabbed for DNA.:waitasec:

Didn't the LE in NS CA do that with CF in the Amber Kirwan case? Could be something, I am hoping and praying it's the case.

Why the hell do we keep letting these monsters out to harm our children over and over? They can't be changed. They don't "find religion" and become upstanding citizens. The only thing these monsters do is get better and better at hiding their deeds while needing more and more to get their sick kicks. I'm so sick and I'm so angry for Jessica and her family. For all her classmates that will be forever changed by this happening in their community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of creepy-one of the two I found lives on a street with the same name as my street in another city:(

Didn't the LE in NS CA do that with CF in the Amber Kirwan case? Could be something, I am hoping and praying it's the case.

I think it's a pretty common tactic if there's something the person of interest can be charged with. Drugs, parole violation, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member