CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said "we've eliminated the family and we're looking for an abductor at this point"...

leads me to believe if J's dad was an uncle...he must have been eliminated as a suspect. I completely believe at this point that LEO has no specific POI.

I'm certain they used DNA to identify so her parents wouldn't have to see her and remember her like this. It doesnt mean her teeth and hands or anything else was gone.

I get the feeling they think this is a local. They want people to pay attention to co workers, neighbors and family for changes in behaviour.

It's so incredibly hard to hear this and know there is a monster in my community. Our LE and our community will not stand for this and the suspect will be caught.

Just wanted to add that I think the dog searches both going toward schools is curious. That there are two schools, it worries me this might be someone who delivers things in the school district? I believe these are both JeffCo schools.

Thanks to this WS community for your thoughtful, caring comments on this case.

Lost it for a minute

Q: Should parents be watching kids?
A: Community has significant role, talk to children, safety messages, work with LE.
A: Want community engaged and aware.
A: Focus was search for Jessica - now focus is justice for Jessica. Will call on and utilise whatever resources necessary.

Last one

A: Following leads from public, will not rest until person is caught.

I am hoping (praying) that this intense scrutiny will spook him, make him run...

These men are on a serious mission to apprehend this sicko ASAP! They are giving a lot of direction on how people can actively help. I'm impressed.

Colorado LE has come a LONG way since Jon Benet. IMHO.

As we surmised, the monster is most likely in the community. Makes sense - "he" knows the area too well for it to be a transient or out-of-towner.

Words cannot express the sadness....

LE will catch this monster. There is nowhere they can hide. Not from this.

^i^ RIP Jessica ^i^
God bless your family and all who loved you.
I'm sorry your short life should not have included this pain.
It should not have ended this way.
You will be remembered.

My daughter just called, she is not gong out tonight. Going home, all she has to do it bring her dog out for bathroom breaks a couple of times.All her co-workers are devasted, it is a very down time there right now.

No one wants it be Jessica and no one wants the remains to be anyone's child. How does one grieve for a their child? Many unfortunately know this answer, by the Grace of God I do not. My heart breaks for Jessica's family and friends and again others who find themselves in these shoes.

Hopefully LE has some good leads but I wasn't getting that impression from the news feed.

How awful the death of Jessica...the mourning of family and friends and the fear that must be rampant in the community.

What does a "lock-out" at the schools mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz