CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has stated how long they think the body had been there correct ? We probably won't hear either. I am interested in when she was placed there because it would give a whole new insight on the perp......moo and all that

If he used a vehicle to transport her and her body was only in a garbage bag then I'm sure there will be blood in the perp's car regardless of how he tried to clean it. He may have ditched his car by now. JMO

Yes I would maybe think LE might be looking at used car dealerships, etc of people who might have turned in cars. Or perhaps someone burned the car. But the car has to be somewhere.

Her DNA would be in the car probably. Even if not blood, her hair, fingerprints, etc might be matched to the car.

I wonder how Jessica wore her pack? Did she wear it as a full on backpack with both straps on both arms or with one strap over one shoulder? If she was grabbed by someone in a car, she could have dropped her pack more easily if she was just holding it over her shoulder. Could she have gotten into the car by being duped by the driver or maybe it was someone she had met before? Was there any blood on her bag? The bag thing is so weird.

Pedophilia is a distinct sexual orientation that involves exclusive attraction to prepubescent children (male or female, generally not both).

Active Pedophiles are generally single men between the ages of 16 and 35. Child molesters are generally married men, of any age, who are primarily drawn to their own children and step-children.

http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/sexualassault/pedophilia_and_molestation.htm

Not only does the gender not match, but JR does not look like she was pubescent. A 13-year-old boy almost certainly would have at least begun puberty. If it were a 10-year-old boy, I would consider it possible. But, with the gender and age difference, I believe it improbable.

BREAKING NEWS: Jefferson County Sheriff's Office is investigating an attempted abduction of a 13-year-old boy tonight. It happened near the 16600 block of W. 2nd. Ave. in Golden. Police are looking for a blue four-door smaller sedan and a man wearing a red jersey.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ilike9news[/QUOT]

Golden is about 18 miles from Westminster, about 10 from Arvada. Suspect is in a dark blue 4dr small sedan. White male red jersey and red cap.

Attachments

• 16600 block of W. 2nd. Ave. in Golden.JPG
    16600 block of W. 2nd. Ave. in Golden.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 590
  • arvada to Golden.JPG
    arvada to Golden.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
Hello! I just recently joined the forum. I found the link to this site on Google, when I was looking up more information on what was the initial disappearance of Jessica. Now, it has come to a tragic ending.

It was referenced in one of the past messages about the inconsistencies about the body. The monster who did this took the time to remove the hands and head, possibly. But yet, put the torso where it could be found.

I am only speculating, but could it be possible that he maybe did want to hide it better? But something spooked him? Maybe he had it in the trunk of his car and saw a LE vehicle. Or maybe was even pulled over for a broken tail light? Something like that? And that left him so shaken, that he decided to get rid of it ASAP. Just speculation on my part. I don't know. I just hope they catch whoever did this. I can't even begin to imagine what he parent's are going through.

Oh man if its the prp, I hope LE finds him and fast.
Do sexual predators seek both girls and boys?

Normally no, they choose one gender or the other certain age ranges ect... but it has happened were some don't have a preference and will prey on any gender.

It is unlikely that someone who would abduct and murder a 10-year-old girl would also attempt to abduct a 13-year-old boy. That is completely different victimology and pedophiles generally have a certain victim age range/gender.

We don't know if the is a pedophile or a sadistic monster. I don't want to narrow the possibilities just yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Jefferson County Sheriff's Office is investigating an attempted abduction of a 13-year-old boy tonight. It happened near the 16600 block of W. 2nd. Ave. in Golden. Police are looking for a blue four-door smaller sedan and a man wearing a red jersey.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ilike9news

Golden is about 18 miles from Westminster, about 10 from Arvada. Suspect is in a dark blue 4dr small sedan. White male red jersey and red cap.

attachment.php

Holy **** Quaker Way!

how do you call in a tip anonymously?

Here is a thought I'm sure has been considered --
If the place where the remains were found is known to locals, and used typically as a place where photographers go... kids hang out etc....

Then what if he was prepared with something that would have made him blend in to that area quite easily? Perhaps he cased the area earlier with camera in hand or spray paint? Perhaps when he left the remains, he wasn't suspcious b/c he might have carried the remains in a tripod bag or a camera bag? We just don't know. But the easiest way to hide is to blend in. I'm betting that is exactly what the guy did. He blended in and therefore, no one noticed him.

Also, I'm going to say that LE seem quite convinced he is a local guy, and that someone would notice him changing his behavior or appearance. Someone who missed work, who never does. Someone who went out of town, never does.... they seemed to me to stress that he could be someone you work with, someone you know... even a relative.

From that, I suspect police think this guy has a family. I think they are thinking he has a spouse, and is hiding this from them. I think they think that whatever he changed is very subtle, and might be hard to notice, but they sure are urging people to be suspcious of any changes in behavior or appearance! They're basically saying, if he was late for work, or missed work, and never is, never does, or if he shaved, or suddenly grew a beard, cut his hair, dyed his hair, got a peircing, lost a piercing... any subtle thing that could easily be explained away by him... to call it in.

And you know what? People won't because they don't want to believe or even entertain the idea that their father, brother, spouse, relative, friend or co-worker could be *that guy* who did this to a little girl. People won't suspect him because he seems ordinary (if you listen carefully to what police said). People won't want to call because the person they call about might get mad at them and it could cause issues in their relationship with that person -- and police are right.

If someone calls in about a very subtle change in someone they happen to know or love, and it turns out it is NOT that guy... then ya, that guy they called about is going to be offended! you would be too if your loved ones thought it were possible that you were capable of this!!

But police seem convinced, that someone knows this guy, and knows him well enough to know something is / was off with him that day, and since this happened. And they need you to call it in if you noticed any changes in anyone around you! Even something small! Call anonymously, but for the love of god, call it in!

Best Case: you're wrong, but then you're assured that its NOT that guy b/c police will have ruled him out, thereby making you and your other loved ones, THAT much safer!! Then police can cross THOSE guys off their lists and move on!!

Worst Case: you're right, and you don't call it in, and he never gets check, and he keeps repeating this!!

We don't know if the is a pedophile or a sadistic monster. I don't want to narrow the possibilities just yet.

"Sadistic monsters" have victim preferences too. It is a subconscious preference, not one they knowingly choose.

Police almost never release detailed information about the crime, the crime scene, the body, or any details that the public would love to know. (I would say "never" but someone somewhere in the world will find the few anomalies and post those).

In the meantime the FBI, local LE, and investigators will continue to diligently work the case, like they do in most every case, and will continue to keep all the case details private so they can build a case that can be eventually and successfully prosecuted. Even when they catch the perp (and they will, I believe), details will not be told to the public beyond the name of the person they arrested. Not until a trial will all be learned.

<modsnip>

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Not to mention, dismemberment tends to mean a sexual sadist. This one just happens to be a pedophile.

It is possible that her body was left locally if this person had to be able to produce an alibi, and get back to his neighborhood, job, or wherever. Or that his car has expired plates, a broken tail light, something that made him fear he would be pulled over, so he had to be quick and not go too far. I am open to anything at this point.

It is not unheard of that child predators don't have a gender preference. However, I think I once read that those that don't have a preference pray on younger children. I wonder if 13 is too old? But again, not unheard of.

Hello! I just recently joined the forum. I found the link to this site on Google, when I was looking up more information on what was the initial disappearance of Jessica. Now, it has come to a tragic ending.

It was referenced in one of the past messages about the inconsistencies about the body. The monster who did this took the time to remove the hands and head, possibly. But yet, put the torso where it could be found.

I am only speculating, but could it be possible that he maybe did want to hide it better? But something spooked him? Maybe he had it in the trunk of his car and saw a LE vehicle. Or maybe was even pulled over for a broken tail light? Something like that? And that left him so shaken, that he decided to get rid of it ASAP. Just speculation on my part. I don't know. I just hope they catch whoever did this. I can't even begin to imagine what he parent's are going through.

I've wondered about this, too.

As I was driving in that area today, and saw the garbage bags on the side of the road awaiting pickup, I wondered if maybe he was planning to put her in those piles and have someone else dispose of her, so to speak. I wonder when last week's bags were picked up, or even how often they do it.

And on the day of the Balloon release? Sign?

Holy mother of *advertiser censored**.

Quaker Way in Golden CO.

IT'S THE SAME GUY. IT'S NOT SEXUAL. IT'S POWER.

I must have missed something, as I haven't caught up on all the posts. The same guy? Quaker Way? What's this about? Thank you!

Do we have a new thread for the attempted abduction tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme