CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to disagree that this is a power-reassurance thing. The victim was a child. I don't think many adults would try to "brag" about having power over a child. It wouldn't build up their confidence in the way power-reassurance rapists tend to function.

It is not unheard of that child predators don't have a gender preference. However, I think I once read that those that don't have a preference pray on younger children. I wonder if 13 is too old? But again, not unheard of.

That is correct. Those without gender preference prey on pre-pubescent children.

Can't believe another attempted abduction. And one of the descriptions was that the blue sedan was color of "university of Kentucky " blue. Which I thought was a strange description, but this car is the same color as the univeristy of Kentucky blue logo!

According to the picture in this post, it looks like maybe you could if you weren't a big person? Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

edited to add: I was going to post the link to the photo on the Denver Post website, with the caption about the body, but the picture seems to have been moved or removed and I couldn't find it.
Yes, they have been doing that a lot. There is something specific that they do not want to get out to general public to keep the weirdos from claiming "I done it." Frustrating for us, but my hat is off to LE just the same.

This article shows the end of the drainpipe covered with a blue tarp. Must be a reason for that.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/11/road-remains-closed-after-body-found-ridgeway-investigation-continues/

I wonder if scanner folks heard anything downstairs?

attachment.php

Holy **** Quaker Way!

Thud! :what:

Holy mother of *advertiser censored**.

Quaker Way in Golden CO.

IT'S THE SAME GUY. IT'S NOT SEXUAL. IT'S POWER.

I must have missed something, as I haven't caught up on all the posts. The same guy? Quaker Way? What's this about? Thank you!

Quaker has been cross-referenced with JR and another attempted abduction that I read in the area

Jessica was left at Quaker & 82nd. This attempt was at Quaker & 2nd.

Backpack left at Alpha/Andrew in Superior.

his locations mean something.

Witt elementary - wit as in intellect?

Holy mother of *advertiser censored**.

Quaker Way in Golden CO.

IT'S THE SAME GUY. IT'S NOT SEXUAL. IT'S POWER.

I must have missed something, as I haven't caught up on all the posts. The same guy? Quaker Way? What's this about? Thank you!

Even if this latest attempt isn't related to Jessica's case...it is obviously the same guy from the September attempted abductions. And if he is so brazen to try again while all of this is going on, while people are on alert...he won't stop until he gets what he wants. What a scary world to live in!

Yes, they have been doing that a lot. There is something specific that they do not want to get out to general public to keep the weirdos from claiming "I done it." Frustrating for us, but my hat is off to LE just the same.

This article show the end of the drainpipe covered with a blue tarp. Must be a reason for that.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/11/road-remains-closed-after-body-found-ridgeway-investigation-continues/

That makes me think she may well have been in the drain pipe; if so, then she was hidden, not left out on display as a so-called taunt, which I do not believe anyway.

As for Quaker Way, most likely just a coincidence. Streets in Denver suburbs all use the same names, it seems. There will be a Quaker Way, Court, Lane, Street, Drive, Circle, etc etc, all in the same general cross section of the map. It's definitely that part of town, but there are probably more than a dozen different streets named Quaker, running from Golden up through Arvada or farther north. Definitely the same general area of town.

What does Quaker mean? Sorry, it's near bedtime and I am just wondering what the deal is. Is it the same street names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro